This is what the Right Wing wants to cut as wasteful

R

rdean

When I look at what this teacher has accomplished with these children. Children learning to memorize. Learning to work together in a group. Children thinking. So much goes into this.

So sick of right wingers downing this kind of creativity. It's because they just don't "get it".

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't cut music but I think reading, writing, math and science is more important! Time to spend more on educating our children.

They deserve every chance! ;) Now a teacher should make 120k per year either. lol but on the other hand they should be paid around 40-60k and the rest goes toward equipment.

Wow... Great... rdean thinks children are better off when they think as a brainwashed collective.
Brilliant comrade. :clap2:

here's some kids working together..such a fine example of education

[ame=http://youtu.be/jp2VFN-w9d0]Obama Military Youth Brigade March in Formation - YouTube[/ame]

you can rdean was a product of this wonderful edumatation...he can't think for himself and just parrots the same crap over and over and over...Republicans want to destroy blaa blaa blaaas

you can rdean was a product of this wonderful edumatation...he can't think for himself and just parrots the same crap over and over and over...Republicans want to destroy blaa blaa blaaas

Then you have posts like 3 and 4 where they call children working together "collectivism" and "not American". Since you didn't mention them, you must agree with them, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2p5augniQA&list=HL1372736932

When I look at what this teacher has accomplished with these children. Children learning to memorize. Learning to work together in a group. Children thinking. So much goes into this.

So sick of right wingers downing this kind of creativity. It's because they just don't "get it".

Just which federal government program does singing come under?

I recall singing when I was in elementary school. The Dept of Education didn't even exist then.

Singing along as a group costs money?

It does if you have someone there teaching them how. Didn't any right wingers ever go school? Or they just don't know how things work? No wonder they hate education.

It does if you have someone there teaching them how. Didn't any right wingers ever go school? Or they just don't know how things work? No wonder they hate education.

do you hate everyone or just who you consider a right winger?
you get more pathetic everyday with what you pick out to show your hate...today its kids singing, tomorrow who the hell knows what dumb thing it will be..

good grief.

The left's concept of education can be summed up in two words. Rachel Jeantel. Maybe she can sing too.

Singing might be one of our major educational impediments. No one needs to be educated. They are all going to win american idol.

You can sing along in church too and with tv and the radio. I don't think its limited to being learned in a school. I got nothing against music class in schools, though.

Then you have posts like 3 and 4 where they call children working together "collectivism" and "not American". Since you didn't mention them, you must agree with them, right?

Since you didn't mention Post #6, you must agree with the government indoctrinating kids to promote Obamacare, right?

Actually, I expect you do agree with it.

Forum List

Back