This is the thread where you pledge not to cry foul

Truth does Matter win or lose - is the pledge worth keeping.

It's only for this site.

If there turns out to be some sort of huge controversy and it's proven that the election was thrown one way or the other, I'm sure we could agree to dissolve the pledge.

But seriously man, I'm just thinking of all the stupid threads this could cut down on, particularly in the next six months as people are still reeling.

You certainly won't have me in those threads hurling insults.

I expect to be complaining about MY choice in less than six months!

It's only for this site.

If there turns out to be some sort of huge controversy and it's proven that the election was thrown one way or the other, I'm sure we could agree to dissolve the pledge.

But seriously man, I'm just thinking of all the stupid threads this could cut down on, particularly in the next six months as people are still reeling.

This isn't some fucking monumental pledge you have to take. You don't have to do any fucking soul searching.

Cowman cries foul about the treatment of his pledge. That took like what? Five minutes?

It's only for this site.

This isn't some fucking monumental pledge you have to take. You don't have to do any fucking soul searching.

Cowman cries foul about the treatment of his pledge. That took like what? Five minutes?

Where have I done that?

Dude, if you don't want to take it, just don't take it. What's so hard about that.

Obviously I'm going to try to convince you, but I don't see how that's crying foul.

Seems a little whiny there Cowman. Really, your going to have to toughen up quite a bit to handle your pledge.

Seeing as how almost everyone is confident that their guy will win, the liberals based on strong polling evidence, and the conservatives based on "Come on, it's Obama!", I suggest we make a pledge.

I pledge to not whine and complain and cry foul because my candidate lost. I will refuse to lend support to individuals doing just that. My candidate lost fair and square, and I completely underestimated the opposition.

This pledge only has to be for this forum. Not going to bind you for life.

Come on now, you know you want to. If you know someone took this pledge and you find them whining later on the forum, maybe even years later, you can just point out how much of a loser they are and unable to keep their word.

I take this pledge.
I have said this race was a toss up for sometime now and have not predicated a Romney win so if Romney wins ok good if Obama does congrats to him.

Sorry, but we should all be crying foul at the men and women that the Republican and Democratic parties have put in front of us as our leaders.

We should all be crying foul.

Immie

with all the cheating the Republicans use in their advertising - "Romney was for the bailout in Ohio" - you can't be serious ...

I am serious.

Surprised noone else is yet.

They're strongly clinging to that notion of being able to bitch and make excuses for why their candidate lost.

I'm confident Obama is going to win. I wasn't confident before, but the consistent polling getting nearer and nearer election day, I am absolutely confident.

So I have no problem taking this pledge.

You mean the polls that have been consistently D+11?

chickensweater.jpg

It's only for this site.

I do agree with this....we dont need tons of threads on election cheating...we have enough bullshit threads already

Seeing as how almost everyone is confident that their guy will win, the liberals based on strong polling evidence, and the conservatives based on "Come on, it's Obama!", I suggest we make a pledge.

I pledge to not whine and complain and cry foul because my candidate lost. I will refuse to lend support to individuals doing just that. My candidate lost fair and square, and I completely underestimated the opposition.

Come on now, you know you want to. If you know someone took this pledge and you find them whining later on the forum, maybe even years later, you can just point out how much of a loser they are and unable to keep their word.

I take this pledge.

I take that pledge, with the caveat that, if MSNBC comes out and declares that Obama cheated, I get to trumpet it all over the board, and even put it in my signature.

I take this pledge.

I take that pledge, with the caveat that, if MSNBC comes out and declares that Obama cheated, I get to trumpet it all over the board, and even put it in my signature.

You don't actually think that MSNBC would declare that Democrats cheated, do you?

Tell me you are not serious.

Immie

I take this pledge.

You don't actually think that MSNBC would declare that Democrats cheated, do you?

Tell me you are not serious.

Immie

Personally, I doubt they would say it even if he went on TV and admitted it.

Cowman I applaude your effort to get people to act like adults but few people come here to act like adults.

Mostly they come here to insult people from the relative safety of their work stations.

This place is overrun with punks.

Forum List

Back