This Is The State Of Racial Politics In dim Circles

Does Art Bell know about you?
It seems odd to have RWrs crying about integration in the NAACP.

Seeing as how Whites were behind the creation of the NAACP, I don't think it's the least bit odd that a White Woman would head up one of its Branches.

At all.

What is odd, and you're not bright enough to understand, is the incredible amount of lying this bitch has done.

I'm talking about saying she hunted game as a child with a bow and arrow, she was born in a Tee Pee, Her father was Black when he is clearly as white as snow.

Now, it's been discovered that one of the 'sons' she's claiming as hers turns out to be an adopted son of her parents.

But that's all every day stuff to dimocraps.

lie. Then lie to cover that lie. Then lie some more. Then lie to cover those lies.

dimocraps are scum
back peddle much? first you said they were mostly republicans.
false.
only one was : Joel Spingarn- Second president of the NAACP; a liberal Republican who became a Progressive;
note liberal republican, not the fascists of today.

So you and I agree on something. You should just let it go at that.

No, we don't agree.

You just want her to go away.

I want to point out the sickness that is the entire dimocrap scum movement -- Including you and people like you.

Now, do what dimocrap cowards do and call me a racist then run away and proclaim victory.

Bed wetters like daws are the reason I do not oppose abortion. The world would be better off if some of these parasites were flushed down toilets at planned parenthood deathcamps.

the piece of fucking shit coward should be the poster child for post-birth abortions up to 60 years of age.

Applicable to dimocrap scum exclusively

They're called retroactive self abortions. They cure liberal stupidity.

I prescribe them frequently.

false.
only one was : Joel Spingarn- Second president of the NAACP; a liberal Republican who became a Progressive;

Take the dick out of your mouth. I can't understand you.

Better yet, stop stalking me, dick-licker. I'm done with you. You are a coward, a scumbag and a general waste of skin piece of fucking shit.

die

No, we don't agree.

I want to point out the sickness that is the entire dimocrap scum movement -- Including you and people like you.

Now, do what dimocrap cowards do and call me a racist then run away and proclaim victory.
pointing out the truth is not claiming a victory.
are really so ignorant as to think this is a contest.
there is no sickness in in the democratic movement you just wish there was one.
why is it dumbfucks like you always latch on to nonevents and act as if the whole world has come apart.
if this story is anything it's a really strange version of Cinderella.
but you can't know that.

false.

Take the dick out of your mouth. I can't understand you.

Better yet, stop stalking me, dick-licker. I'm done with you. You are a coward, a scumbag and a general waste of skin piece of fucking shit.

die
i'd say you are now playing stupid to not have to own your bullshit, but I be lying.
you are not smart enough to play anything.

No, we don't agree.

Thank you for staying in character.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. golly you are scary!
are you trying to get banned and your thread banned.
btw I've called many a racist a racist to their face. I triple dog dare you!

You've called at lease a dozen times as many people who are not racist "racist" in an attempt to intimidate.

"Racist" to you Khmer Rouge democrats has the same meaning as "Infidel" for an Al Qaeda member.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. golly you are scary!
are you trying to get banned and your thread banned.
btw I've called many a racist a racist to their face. I triple dog dare you!

You've called at lease a dozen times as many people who are not racist "racist" in an attempt to intimidate.

"Racist" to you Khmer Rouge democrats has the same meaning as "Infidel" for an Al Qaeda member.
Ja wohl mien Führer !

Forum List

Back