This is the reason fighting illegal immigration is so TOUGH

Never thought I would give you, "Grand Wizard of the Anti-semitic Leftist Movement," a thank you, but there is a first for everything!

I can't wait for whites to be the minority. I want everyone to be a minority.

And Ghook would get fired for being too brutal.

Plus you have to speak spanish. When's the last time you heard a conservative speak spanish? Remember Bush? He butchered the language. :lol:

I remember him saying something like, "jose reos ala de casa blanka", and it was so memorized. He can't speak spanish. And he doesn't read as much as Rove said he did. BULLSHIT!!! We need to test him and see what he actually knows.

William F Buckley jr was fluent in spanish as it was his first language. Can you think of anyone more conservative than he was?

We can't all be minorities. Hell, the term implies an opposing majority. Talking shit doesn't belay the fact that many Americans, left AND right, feel that Arpaio is behaving EXACTLY how law enforcement SHOULD behave on the issue of illegal aliens. Thats right.. illegal ALIENS.

I tend to unite enemies. Something about the enemy of my enemy being your friend. LOL.

Never thought I would give you, "Grand Wizard of the Anti-semitic Leftist Movement," a thank you, but there is a first for everything!

I can't wait for whites to be the minority. I want everyone to be a minority.

And Ghook would get fired for being too brutal.

Plus you have to speak spanish. When's the last time you heard a conservative speak spanish? Remember Bush? He butchered the language. :lol:

I remember him saying something like, "jose reos ala de casa blanka", and it was so memorized. He can't speak spanish. And he doesn't read as much as Rove said he did. BULLSHIT!!! We need to test him and see what he actually knows.

William F Buckley jr was fluent in spanish as it was his first language. Can you think of anyone more conservative than he was?

We can't all be minorities. Hell, the term implies an opposing majority. Talking shit doesn't belay the fact that many Americans, left AND right, feel that Arpaio is behaving EXACTLY how law enforcement SHOULD behave on the issue of illegal aliens. Thats right.. illegal ALIENS.

hey, when you start putting ethnic equality above racist zionism on your list of important causes you'll discover why the US, an actual western democracy, doesn't give white people more validation than jews or latinos once they are legal citizens.

If only israel, and zionist jews, could respond in kind to their ****** class.

Bobo...the REAL Mexicans out here say Mayor Villaraigosa is not so hot with his Spanish either.....so now your point is?

Arpaio is doing what he was hired to do and that is uphold the law. That includes fighting illegal immigration. Yet when he enforces and arrests people breaking our laws, he is called a bigot and racial profiler! AMAZING! Not Rev "Yes I'm a Gigantic Bigot" Sharpton is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. Can this guy be anymore of a media whore?

So a guy justifiably fighting illegal immigration at ground zero (the American SW) is now a criminal and people are calling for his head! Amazing!

Al Sharpton Takes on Phoenix's Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Calls For Videos Showing Racial Profiling - Political News - FOXNews.com

The reason that illegal immigration is a problem is not because of Al Sharpton.

The reason it is so tough to solve is that people keep hiring them.

Lets toughen the laws on people who hire illegals.

Trust me, next month, Arpaio will be out of work. There won't be any illegals here.

You guys need to get your heads out of your asses and realize this isn't an illegal immigrant problem. Its an illegal employer problem.

But the media knows how to distract/manipulate you. Yea, its Al Sharpton's fault. Fucking idiot.

Wow Bobo always bitching but not coming up with any solutions.
(1) He is upholding the laws that are on the books and he is being smeared and attacked for it.
(2) Read the article moron, he is attacking employers!
(3) Sharpton is sticking his nose in this, because he is a media whore. I am still waiting for his apology to the Duke LaCrosse players. He jumped on that one pretty strong, calling out all Whites as rapist. Yet now that it was OBVIOUS fromt the beginning that the bitch was a liar, he did nothing do undue the damage he helped cause. Yes I have a right to complain about Sharpton getting involved!
(4) You won't fix illegal immigration untill people like Arpaio are not vilified for doing their job. The only other way is if (maybe when) illegal immigrants (specifically MS13) assist Islamofacist in getting a nuke across the border and a US city goes up in smoke!

Note sillybobo, that I have stated many times and even started a thread that neither party is serious on illegal immigration. Democrats allow it because they want the large Latino voting bash esp in CA! The Republicans allow it because they need the Corporate dollars rolling in from businesses that hire illegals (ditto for my many Democrats).

Unforunately I don't think illegal immigration or border and port security will seriously be fought until a US city gets nuked. I hope I nor my children will ever have to live through that. Living through 9/11 was way too much for me!

How do you not see a solution in my reply to you? Severely punish the employers and then the employees go away.

You idiots seem to understand that punishing employers thru taxes hurts them, so how come you don't understand that the only way to stop them from hiring illegals is to make them pay?

I think its because you don't actually want to solve this problem. You like the cheap labor.

Not you specifically, because you don't benefit from it, but the people who give you your marching orders don't talk about illegal employers, so you don't either. Sheep.

Bobo...the REAL Mexicans out here say Mayor Villaraigosa is not so hot with his Spanish either.....so now your point is?

Sort of like when Rush said that any soldier against the Iraq war was a Phony Soldier? The "REAL" Mexicans? :lol:

The mayor of an American city doesn't have to speak spanish, but the border agents do.

Arpaio is doing what he was hired to do and that is uphold the law. That includes fighting illegal immigration. Yet when he enforces and arrests people breaking our laws, he is called a bigot and racial profiler! AMAZING! Not Rev "Yes I'm a Gigantic Bigot" Sharpton is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. Can this guy be anymore of a media whore?

So a guy justifiably fighting illegal immigration at ground zero (the American SW) is now a criminal and people are calling for his head! Amazing!

Al Sharpton Takes on Phoenix's Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Calls For Videos Showing Racial Profiling - Political News - FOXNews.com
The Rev. Al Sharpton on Friday called for opponents of an Arizona sheriff who has aggressively cracked down on illegal immigration to videotape alleged racial profiling by the sheriff's office.

The civil rights leader said the videos will help the U.S. Department of Justice in an investigation of alleged civil rights abuses by Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's office.

"We're gonna start some freedom rides around this county, to show how people of a certain skin color are treated different than other people," Sharpton told a crowd of several hundred people at the Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church in Phoenix.

Sharpton spoke with Arpaio later Friday in a meeting that the sheriff called cordial.

Arpaio said Sharpton did not mention his freedom rides plan, but asked about racial profiling.

"I tried to educate him that we don't do it," Arpaio said.

The sheriff has taken a hard line against illegal immigration and strongly enforces Arizona's employer-sanctions law, which punishes businesses that knowingly hire illegal workers. He worked with Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas to use the state's human-smuggling law to charge illegal immigrants for conspiring to smuggle themselves into the state.

Arpaio has publicly clashed with other local law enforcement officials who said the sheriff was damaging a delicate relationship between the police and the Hispanic community.

Arpaio said he told Sharpton that he would continue his immigration enforcement despite criticism and the civil rights investigation, adding that Sharpton "may have learned that maybe with this sheriff my people aren't as bad as he may read in the newspapers or as some politicians tell him."

I must be right, because you neg repped me back but you did not reply to my post. You know the illegals go bye bye if the employers stop hiring them, but you probably like the cheap labor, plus it brings down labor wages, so you and Lou Dobbs never talk about the real problem.

Yeah, exploitation of illegals is a fucking problem. So is increasing the allowable limits on work visas. No workers, no one to hire. How hard was that?

It never ceases to amaze me that those who speak no spanish think they are the best judge as to who is speaking it correctly! Villaraigosa butchers the language as much as many spanish speakers in the high ranks butcher the ENGISH!! I will say this: there are more english speaking people learning spanish than there are spanish speaking people learning english.

I must be right, because you neg repped me back but you did not reply to my post. You know the illegals go bye bye if the employers stop hiring them, but you probably like the cheap labor, plus it brings down labor wages, so you and Lou Dobbs never talk about the real problem.

Yeah, exploitation of illegals is a fucking problem. So is increasing the allowable limits on work visas. No workers, no one to hire. How hard was that?

Companies are required to look for American workers first. So they post job opportunities for Americans but they make the qualifications impossible to meet.

Then once they can prove that they tried to hire an American first but couldn't find anyone, then they go after foreign workers, like India IT programmers, and they lower the job requirements so it isn't impossible to find someone, and they save thousands of dollars per worker by not hiring expensive American workers.

Did you know this goes on?

It never ceases to amaze me that those who speak no spanish think they are the best judge as to who is speaking it correctly! Villaraigosa butchers the language as much as many spanish speakers in the high ranks butcher the ENGISH!! I will say this: there are more english speaking people learning spanish than there are spanish speaking people learning english.

Yea, well all around the world in every country, people are learning or already know English. China, Iran, you name it, they are learning english, not spanish.

And you can just tell GW Bush was not fluent in spanish. I don't need to know how to speak it to understand he isn't rolling his L's & R's.

Here:

Last week President Bush hosted Panamanian President Martin Torrijos in the White House. President Bush opened the meeting with a few words of Spanish:

"Bienvenidos a la Casa Blanca"

Then he immediately switched to English. I should also note that the President’s accent left much to be desired.

BUSH SPANISH

Exactly what I said.

Or here:

McClellan: Bush 'Can Speak Spanish But Not That Well'

FOXNews.com - McClellan: Bush 'Can Speak Spanish But Not That Well' - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

Companies are required to look for American workers first. So they post job opportunities for Americans but they make the qualifications impossible to meet.

Then once they can prove that they tried to hire an American first but couldn't find anyone, then they go after foreign workers, like India IT programmers, and they lower the job requirements so it isn't impossible to find someone, and they save thousands of dollars per worker by not hiring expensive American workers.

Funny thing is the Republicans are trying to push through e-Verify (why they didn't do that when they controlled both Houses, the Presidency and the Supreme Court is well a subject for another thread), yet the Democrats are the ones that are trying to kill it!

"The president can speak Spanish but not that well," White House press secretary Scott McClellan said. "He's not that good with his Spanish."

McClellan's comment was noticeable because presidential press secretaries usually boast about a president's ability rather than talk about any shortcomings. McClellan is in the last days of his job, leaving the White House next week.

McClellan made his remark in response to a report that Bush had sung the Star-Spangled Banner in Spanish during the 2000 campaign. Just last week Bush said the national anthem should be sung in English, not Spanish.

"It's absurd," McClellan said of the report, suggesting that Bush couldn't have sung it in Spanish even if he had wanted to.

Funny thing is the Republicans are trying to push through e-Verify (why they didn't do that when they controlled both Houses, the Presidency and the Supreme Court is well a subject for another thread), yet the Democrats are the ones that are trying to kill it!

Funny, I compare E-Verify to the digital tv switch.. it was supposed to be in place when and it's now WHAT DATE and it's not really online? The online training was a pain in the ass and a total waste of time. Neat in theory, but it's too concerned with trying to circumvent discrimination to actually work. I mean, chances are.. if Edmundo Juarez and SheTwan Johnson bring in ID for I-9 verification and one set looks like it was made with a scanner and a bubble jet printer then CHANCES ARE it's the non-english speaking mexican with the fake IDs. A crime, mind you, before you all get all bleeding pussy on me.

I think its because you don't actually want to solve this problem. You like the cheap labor.

Not you specifically, because you don't benefit from it, but the people who give you your marching orders don't talk about illegal employers, so you don't either. Sheep.

and you like the votes you can suck in by leading a bunch of nieve,somewhat ignorant new comers to the country with your one sided bull shit......in Bobosville,you are not only the Mayor,but they also call you, the PIED PIPER.....

Sort of like when Rush said that any soldier against the Iraq war was a Phony Soldier? The "REAL" Mexicans? :lol:

The mayor of an American city doesn't have to speak spanish, but the border agents do.

so why are you bad mouthing Bush for not being able to speak it?.......

Yea, and I can show you when/where/how the GOP have also killed any real immigration reform.

Hell, the GOP was probably for it before they were against it. :lol:

Mexicans right from Mexico are poor judges?.....ill have to remember that next time they laugh at the guy....

Yea, well all around the world in every country, people are learning or already know English. China, Iran, you name it, they are learning english, not spanish.

And you can just tell GW Bush was not fluent in spanish. I don't need to know how to speak it to understand he isn't rolling his L's & R's.

Here:

Last week President Bush hosted Panamanian President Martin Torrijos in the White House. President Bush opened the meeting with a few words of Spanish:

"Bienvenidos a la Casa Blanca"

Then he immediately switched to English. I should also note that the President’s accent left much to be desired.

BUSH SPANISH

Exactly what I said.

Or here:

McClellan: Bush 'Can Speak Spanish But Not That Well'

FOXNews.com - McClellan: Bush 'Can Speak Spanish But Not That Well' - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum
Bobo you just got through saying how this is not relevent,and yet you still talk about it....oh i know....because it deals with Bush.....so that makes it relevent....and of course your trying to hook a new member to the Brigade.....now i understand.....you are the king....:lol:

Sealy Bob, use your right to remain silent, OK? I don't give a rat's behind what race you are or whether illegal aliens are poor . Illegal aliens don't fight the rich, they are slaves to them. And they do have a price, like adulterating American culture. They don't have ANY solidarity with poor Americans, boyo, black,white or yellow. What the hell are you talking about? They only want what is good for THEM, and that is it! And you relate to them? Gimme a freekin' break. You don't have a clue.

Forum List

Back