This is the reason fighting illegal immigration is so TOUGH

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by GHook93, Jun 22, 2009.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,924
    Arpaio is doing what he was hired to do and that is uphold the law. That includes fighting illegal immigration. Yet when he enforces and arrests people breaking our laws, he is called a bigot and racial profiler! AMAZING! Not Rev "Yes I'm a Gigantic Bigot" Sharpton is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. Can this guy be anymore of a media whore?

So a guy justifiably fighting illegal immigration at ground zero (the American SW) is now a criminal and people are calling for his head! Amazing!

Al Sharpton Takes on Phoenix's Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Calls For Videos Showing Racial Profiling - Political News - FOXNews.com

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Tinktink

Tinktink Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Al Sharpton is more laughed at then taken serious. I like this Sheriff. Isn't he the one that made that one repeat offender rapper who was jailed wear pink overalls. hehe.

3. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,119
    The reason that illegal immigration is a problem is not because of Al Sharpton.

The reason it is so tough to solve is that people keep hiring them.

Lets toughen the laws on people who hire illegals.

Trust me, next month, Arpaio will be out of work. There won't be any illegals here.

You guys need to get your heads out of your asses and realize this isn't an illegal immigrant problem. Its an illegal employer problem.

But the media knows how to distract/manipulate you. Yea, its Al Sharpton's fault. Fucking idiot.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,924
    Wow Bobo always bitching but not coming up with any solutions.
    (1) He is upholding the laws that are on the books and he is being smeared and attacked for it.
    (2) Read the article moron, he is attacking employers!
    (3) Sharpton is sticking his nose in this, because he is a media whore. I am still waiting for his apology to the Duke LaCrosse players. He jumped on that one pretty strong, calling out all Whites as rapist. Yet now that it was OBVIOUS fromt the beginning that the bitch was a liar, he did nothing do undue the damage he helped cause. Yes I have a right to complain about Sharpton getting involved!
    (4) You won't fix illegal immigration untill people like Arpaio are not vilified for doing their job. The only other way is if (maybe when) illegal immigrants (specifically MS13) assist Islamofacist in getting a nuke across the border and a US city goes up in smoke!

Note sillybobo, that I have stated many times and even started a thread that neither party is serious on illegal immigration. Democrats allow it because they want the large Latino voting bash esp in CA! The Republicans allow it because they need the Corporate dollars rolling in from businesses that hire illegals (ditto for my many Democrats).

Unforunately I don't think illegal immigration or border and port security will seriously be fought until a US city gets nuked. I hope I nor my children will ever have to live through that. Living through 9/11 was way too much for me!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  5. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,119
    I must be right, because you neg repped me back but you did not reply to my post. You know the illegals go bye bye if the employers stop hiring them, but you probably like the cheap labor, plus it brings down labor wages, so you and Lou Dobbs never talk about the real problem.

6. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,119
    I don't knock people like Arpaio. I approve of him.

And I don't approve of Al Sharpton on this one.

And him getting involved in the Duke case was wrong too. I agree.

But Al isn't keeping all the illegals here in the US. That is the employers problem. Don't let them distract you with Al Sharpton. He's irrelivent.

7. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Sharpton wants those Mexican disciples so bad he can taste it.

8. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,119
    Blacks and hispanics don't even get along, do they?

9. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Like he cares. Messiah of the oppressed races. Pick a race any race. The dude needs the money and fame.

10. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,760
    Don't worry, in a few years whites will be the oppressed race and then he can stick up for you. :lol:

Ghook, why not join the border patrol, I'm sure they'd welcome you in the fight against the evil brown people.