THIS is the real gun violence problem in the US ( and it's the government's fault)

Blues Man

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2016

The real problem with guns and crime in this country is 100% the fault of our State and Federal government's abdication of their responsibilities to enforce the gun laws we have on the books. State prosecutors regularly drop gun charges in pleas deals and even though every single instance of illegal possession of a firearm is a federal crime, these crimes are not tried by federal prosecutors in federal courts.

Now the gun control freaks like to put the blame on all law abiding citizens who legally and responsibly own and use guns. This is proven by the constant call for more and more and more gun laws that target law abiding citizens and not criminals. These laws are not meant to be put on the books to be enforced but rather the strategy of gun control freaks is to falsely claim that even though we have literally thousands of gun laws on the books gun violence hasn't been brought under control.

No laws work if the powers that be refuse to take responsibility for enforcing those laws. So it's time to hold the President, State governors and city mayors, the US attorney's office, State District Attorney's offices and every single politician at state and federal levels accountable for their dereliction of duty.

America has always worshipped money, corruption, conspicuous consumption, and mindless hedonism. Why is anybody surprised the weak minded and stupid are the primary suckers and most heavily influenced by 'libertoonism'?

The real problem with guns and crime in this country is 100% the fault of our State and Federal government's abdication of their responsibilities to enforce the gun laws we have on the books. State prosecutors regularly drop gun charges in pleas deals and even though every single instance of illegal possession of a firearm is a federal crime, these crimes are not tried by federal prosecutors in federal courts.

Now the gun control freaks like to put the blame on all law abiding citizens who legally and responsibly own and use guns. This is proven by the constant call for more and more and more gun laws that target law abiding citizens and not criminals. These laws are not meant to be put on the books to be enforced but rather the strategy of gun control freaks is to falsely claim that even though we have literally thousands of gun laws on the books gun violence hasn't been brought under control.

No laws work if the powers that be refuse to take responsibility for enforcing those laws. So it's time to hold the President, State governors and city mayors, the US attorney's office, State District Attorney's offices and every single politician at state and federal levels accountable for their dereliction of duty.
Of course if we just put a bullet in the brain of all criminals who use a gun for a crime, soon there arent gun crimes anymore....At least no repeat offenders....

Of course if we just put a bullet in the brain of all criminals who use a gun for a crime, soon there arent gun crimes anymore....At least no repeat offenders....

The penalties for using a gun in the commission of a crime need to be so draconian and so inhuman that no one, even the most seasoned criminal, would want to chance it...

Stop right there my friend, there's a reason why crime is not prosecuted in America. You should make yourself aware of that reason and then lead the discussion toward facing the problem and then maybe starting to deal with it.

a hint: America's courts can't even handle the volume that it doesn't bargain away! Why is that?

Stop right there my friend, there's a reason why crime is not prosecuted in America. You should make yourself aware of that reason and then lead the discussion toward facing the problem and then maybe starting to deal with it.
a hint: America's courts can't even handle the volume that it doesn't bargain away! Why is that?
More mindless nonsense.

He should be worried about all the loss of rights and cop problems Canada has rather than sticking his nose in our business.
You could address the problem I've hinted at for Canada too. We're not completely free of the problem but it's of a much lesser concern.

Concentrating on gun violence alone could be a a logical approach as a comparison.

Are America's courts now needing to plea bargain away murder with guns?

We do not have the will to enforce our laws.

The fact of the matter is that more people are in prison for nonviolent crimes than anything else while we let violent criminals back on the streets.

The penalties for using a gun in the commission of a crime need to be so draconian and so inhuman that no one, even the most seasoned criminal, would want to chance it...
To kill someone in Saudi Arabia is to lose your head. Makes people think twice before they go and murder someone.

We do not have the will to enforce our laws.
Your country doesn't have the resources to enforce the laws. That's not a secret. Bargaining has become a necessity!
The fact of the matter is that more people are in prison for nonviolent crimes than anything else while we let violent criminals back on the streets.
I think there's some truth in that.

If true, then it indicates the greatest priorities of the American people. It's evolved into that over a long period of time under both D and R regimes.

Let's think of petty crimes of drug use/possession being a priority. Is that due to too great an influence by some segment of the population?

So you want to live in a country like Saudi Arabia?
I lived in Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years. During that time, i could leave my doors unlocked and didnt have to look over my shoulder to see if someone was going to sucker punch me. Yeah, once a year a 3rd world idiot would be caught stealing and lose his hand, or he did drugs and was then beheaded. Instead of coddling our criminals, we need to punish them so much, that they wont do any crime again.

We used to have chain gangs, and those criminals would do their time, then never do a crime again, because how brutal it was to be on the chain. Now we treat criminals better than we treat our military..

I lived in Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years. During that time, i could leave my doors unlocked and didnt have to look over my shoulder to see if someone was going to sucker punch me. Yeah, once a year a 3rd world idiot would be caught stealing and lose his hand, or he did drugs and was then beheaded. Instead of coddling our criminals, we need to punish them so much, that they wont do any crime again.

We used to have chain gangs, and those criminals would do their time, then never do a crime again, because how brutal it was to be on the chain. Now we treat criminals better than we treat our military..

Sweden is experiencing a rise in gang shootings and bombings and some law enforcement there say it is due to the immigrant gangs using teenage shooters…….shooters under the age of 18 only serve 4 years in prison in Sweden…..l

In the U.S, the democrat policies of attacking the police and releasing violent criminals is the reason for the massive spike in all crimes in democrat party controlled cities…

Your country doesn't have the resources to enforce the laws. That's not a secret. Bargaining has become a necessity!

I think there's some truth in that.

If true, then it indicates the greatest priorities of the American people. It's evolved into that over a long period of time under both D and R regimes.

Let's think of petty crimes of drug use/possession being a priority. Is that due to too great an influence by some segment of the population?
We have the resources we just won't commit them

Feel free to move back

Forum List

Back