This is the disaster that will end the United States as we Know It

no one knows when the end is.. all we have to do is to pray for our country..and ask god for forgiveness coz u never know watz gonna happen the next day..

The world will not end until EMI releases every little scrap of Beatles outtakes.
They could well be another few centuries.

no one knows when the end is.. all we have to do is to pray for our country..and ask god for forgiveness coz u never know watz gonna happen the next day..

I bet your god would be a whole lot more impressed if instead of praying for your country, you prayed for all mankind. Then he might be more inclined to break the perfect rules he set up to help the imperfect people he'd already decided (in his perfect way) didn't need his help.

There are potentially massive volcanoes all over the world.
Some say one in Indonesia may have been the cause of the downfall of the dinosaurs, others say there was a massive event in Yellowstone park.

We know far too little about our planet at the moment so have little idea what it's capable of doing.

Did the Yellowstone Volcanic Eruptions Cause Some Large Mammal Extinctions During the Pleistocene? | GeorgiaBeforePeople

The next supereruption of the Yellowstone Supervolcano will be the end of the United States.

Pal if that supervolcano goes off its going to be the end of civilization as we know it.

Its environmental effect will be global, especially in the northern hemispherem and I am informed the earth would suffer a nuclear winter lasting two or three years

Economically then, all the world's civilization is going to be hard pressed to carry on AT ALL.

No reason to assume we're totally helpless. With enough lead time ... as in centuries ... we could conceivable use geothermal projects to tap off the heat and prevent the eruption. We're not at the point where we can predict such things, so it's something to work on.

And while I'm not saying to put a geothermal plant over Old Faithful, it might not be a bad idea to have some around outside the park. Yes, it might affect the park features eventually. That's a good thing, a price we have to pay for not eventually having a supervolcano erupt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back