"This is the biggest load of bull..." Clinton on the emails.

At a gathering of the Asian American Journalists Association Bill Clinton defended his wife regarding the email imbroglio:

"First of all, the FBI director said when he testified before Congress, he had to amend his previous day's statement that she had never received any emails that are classified. They saw two little notes with a 'C' on it," Clinton said.

"This is the biggest load of bull I've ever heard."

Clinton went on to say that while the classification system of sensitive emails was "too complicated to explain to people," what is clear is that Clinton and her colleagues were never being careless with national security.

"Do you really believe there are 300 career diplomats because that's how many people were on these emails, all of whom were careless with national security? Do you believe that?" he said. "Forget about Hillary, forget about her. Is that conceivable?"

Bill Clinton talks email controversy: 'Biggest load of bull' - CNNPolitics.com

He's right. Comey did have to amend his statements, those emails had been improperly marked.

Yet, what we hear played over and over again is sliced up CEC version of a tape that leaves out the only thing marked classified at the time carried "bore markings" (c) on .000001% of all the emails she sent or received. Later Comey states in his testimony they were not properly marked -- and it would have been easy for anyone with knowledge of handing classified documents to miss. The content of the emails were about her making a freakin' telephone call.

We found out later those "bore markings" were not even classified to begin with. [ Daily Press Briefing - July 6, 2016 ]

And even if they were, they originated at State, so she could have declassified them, as she has that power. But they weren't. AND, even if -- they were on such a level of "secrecy" those same two (c) emails could have been sent through the US mail with a simple No. 10 envelope and a First Class postage stamp.

The other part of this which Bill reminds us, is allllll the other career diplomats she exchanged emails would have been just as careless.

"Forget about Hillary, forget about her. Is that conceivable?"

Doesn't matter how they were marked. She's a lifelong politician. She should know sensitive material when she sees it and if she doesn't she needs to get the hell out of politics.
PERIOD

And allllll the other career diplomats she exchanged emails with are guilty too.

According to CONS.

"This is the biggest load of bull..."

Has Comey ever told a story like Hillary's Bosnia sniper fire lie? I don't think so, so whom do we trust? Comey who the Democrats all called a straight shooter and a truth teller, or Hillary that has a pattern of lying?

You say that with a straight face when your GOP candidate lies every other sentence?

Ha!

To this day, Trump still clings to his lie he saw thousands of Muslims in NJ cheering as the Towers came down. Even though he was fully and totally proven wrong.

It was a false memory -- Still will not admit he was wrong.

At least with Hillary's *sniper fire* she admitted she was wrong in short order.

Both, IMO, were false memories, of which we know are real phenomenons -- but one accepted the objective and verifiable evidence and another one

Did Not.

She told that sniper fire lie for over a year, then made the excuse that it was sleep deprivation. Trumps comment was hyperbole compared to a full story of running from sniper fire with her 16 year old in tow. What is wrong with you people that defend such lies? What is so great about a candidate that short circuits, her words?

Look at the following video at about the 2:13 mark, and listen to her BS.

Bullshit.

She said it once during a foreign policy speech on Iraq on March 17, 2008

And in short order, she admitted she made a mistake. "So I made a mistake. That happens. It shows I'm human, which for some people is a revelation."

Unlike your lying-every-other-sentence orange orangutan - who couldn't admit he was wrong if his life depended on it.

Has Comey ever told a story like Hillary's Bosnia sniper fire lie? I don't think so, so whom do we trust? Comey who the Democrats all called a straight shooter and a truth teller, or Hillary that has a pattern of lying?

You say that with a straight face when your GOP candidate lies every other sentence?

Ha!

To this day, Trump still clings to his lie he saw thousands of Muslims in NJ cheering as the Towers came down. Even though he was fully and totally proven wrong.

At least with Hillary's *sniper fire* she admitted she was wrong in short order.

Both, IMO, were false memories, of which we know are real phenomenons -- but one accepted the objective and verifiable evidence and another one

Did Not.

She told that sniper fire lie for over a year, then made the excuse that it was sleep deprivation. Trumps comment was hyperbole compared to a full story of running from sniper fire with her 16 year old in tow. What is wrong with you people that defend such lies? What is so great about a candidate that short circuits, her words?

Bullshit.

And in short order, she admitted she made a mistake. "So I made a mistake. That happens. It shows I'm human, which for some people is a revelation."

Unlike your lying-every-other-sentence orange orangutan - who couldn't admit he was wrong if his life depended on it.

"Mrs. Clinton had described the sniper fire in similar terms at least twice in recent weeks. She mentioned it on Feb. 29 in Waco, Tex., when she was rolling out her “red phone” commercial, recalling the trip to Bosnia and saying that the welcoming ceremony “had to be moved inside because of sniper fire.”"

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/25/us/politics/25clinton.html?_r=0

Ha!

Did Not.

Bullshit.

You have to be a paid Hillary shill. What imagination you have. What an ability to deflect, to Trump. I would like to know how much they pay you because I too could be a shill for Hillary.

What you said is just not fact. Sorry it is not. Here is a NYT's article that states clearly she said the same BS twice if not more.

I am assuming you didn't watch the video where she clearly blamed her misspeaking on sleep deprivation? Do you want someone who can not say the truth because of sleep deprivation answering the 3 AM call?

So why is this important? Read the following from a very un-right Slate magazine. then call headquarters for your response.

The real harm Hillary Clinton inflicted on Bosnia.

Ha!

Did Not.

Bullshit.

"Mrs. Clinton had described the sniper fire in similar terms at least twice in recent weeks. She mentioned it on Feb. 29 in Waco, Tex., when she was rolling out her “red phone” commercial, recalling the trip to Bosnia and saying that the welcoming ceremony “had to be moved inside because of sniper fire.”"

OK. I admit to being incorrect on that. The two factcheck sites I checked did not include that.

That's a far cry from peddling it all voer the place for a year.

The point is, it was a false memory, as I said, which is a real phenomena, and when confronted with the facts, she owned up.

Something the Donald never does.

Ha!

Did Not.

Bullshit.

OK. I admit to being incorrect on that. The two factcheck sites I checked did not include that.

The point is, it was a false memory, as I said, which is a real phenomena, and when confronted with the facts, she owned up.

and when confronted with the facts, she owned up.

when confronted with the video she couldnt' deny, she owned up.

and we have no idea how often she said it, and it wasn't reported, between 1996 and 20008

Ha!

Did Not.

Bullshit.

False memory? Even your employer has never made that statement. Hillary said misspoke and sleep deprivation.

Think, if you took your 16 year old daughter into such danger would you forget? Did you read the Slate article. No I suppose you did not.

At a gathering of the Asian American Journalists Association Bill Clinton defended his wife regarding the email imbroglio:

"First of all, the FBI director said when he testified before Congress, he had to amend his previous day's statement that she had never received any emails that are classified. They saw two little notes with a 'C' on it," Clinton said.

Clinton went on to say that while the classification system of sensitive emails was "too complicated to explain to people," what is clear is that Clinton and her colleagues were never being careless with national security.

"Do you really believe there are 300 career diplomats because that's how many people were on these emails, all of whom were careless with national security? Do you believe that?" he said. "Forget about Hillary, forget about her. Is that conceivable?"

He's right. Comey did have to amend his statements, those emails had been improperly marked.

Yet, what we hear played over and over again is sliced up CEC version of a tape that leaves out the only thing marked classified at the time carried "bore markings" (c) on .000001% of all the emails she sent or received. Later Comey states in his testimony they were not properly marked -- and it would have been easy for anyone with knowledge of handing classified documents to miss. The content of the emails were about her making a freakin' telephone call.

We found out later those "bore markings" were not even classified to begin with. [ Daily Press Briefing - July 6, 2016 ]

And even if they were, they originated at State, so she could have declassified them, as she has that power. But they weren't. AND, even if -- they were on such a level of "secrecy" those same two (c) emails could have been sent through the US mail with a simple No. 10 envelope and a First Class postage stamp.

The other part of this which Bill reminds us, is allllll the other career diplomats she exchanged emails would have been just as careless.

Bill is saying this in the same spirit in which he once said, "I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky." Clinton first claimed that while some of the emails contained information that was later classified, they weren't classified at the time she sent them, but as you point out, since she had the power to classify them and subsequently did classify them, she knew at the time she sent them they would be classified, so Hillary didn't sent classified information in her emails in the same sense that Bill did not have sex with Monica Lewinsky.

For most on the right it’s forget about facts, forget about the truth; rather, it’s about continuing to contrive and propagate ridiculous lies about ‘emails.’

Ha!

Did Not.

Bullshit.

False memory? Even your employer has never made that statement. Hillary said misspoke and sleep deprivation.

Think, if you took your 16 year old daughter into such danger would you forget? Did you read the Slate article. No I suppose you did not.

Look at what a fool you're making of yourself, haranguing on one stupid memory she had she owned up to as being wrong and a mistake from almost 10 years ago.

Meanwhile, just in the last year -- your doofus:

tom-pantsonfire.gif

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...s-fire/?page=1

+++

"Youth unemployment is through the roof."

"An analysis showed that Bernie Sanders would have won the Democratic nomination if it were not for the Super Delegates."

Says Hillary Clinton "wants to essentially abolish the Second Amendment."

"Hillary Clinton invented ISIS with her stupid policies. She is responsible for ISIS."

Says as GOP was picking a convention city, "I recommended Ohio."

"Just look at what the FBI director said about her (Hillary Clinton) — her misconduct is a disgrace and embarrassment to our country."

"As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton laundered money to Bill Clinton through Laureate Education, while Bill Clinton was an honorary chairman of the group."

Says Hillary Clinton "filibustered legislation to reform" Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Says Hillary Clinton’s immigration platform would "create totally open borders."

The Benghazi victims were "left helpless to die as Hillary Clinton soundly slept in her bed."

"Because of Obamacare, you have so many part-time jobs."

"I was among the earliest to criticize the rush to war (in Iraq), and yes, even before the war ever started."

Even among "second and third generation" Muslims in the United States, "there's no real assimilation."

There is "no system to vet" refugees from the Middle East.

We’ve broken "by millions" the all-time record for votes in a GOP presidential primary election.

"There are places in America that are among the most dangerous in the world. You go to places like Oakland. Or Ferguson. The crime numbers are worse. Seriously."

Says Hillary Clinton "wants to abolish the Second Amendment."

"You have to be a citizen to vote," but with same-day voter registration, "you have places where people just walk in and vote."

"We're the highest taxed nation in the world."

"In the history of Republican primaries, I’ve gotten the most votes in the history of the Republican party."

ISIS is making millions of dollars a week selling Libyan oil."

"I was totally against the war in Iraq, saying for many years that it would destabilize the Middle East."

The Colorado caucus system for selecting Republican delegates is "rigged."

Says Jeb Bush and Marco Rubio "had it set so that the winner takes everything, because they wanted to make sure that I didn't get anything" in the Florida primary.

"My numbers are better right now than Ronald Reagan's numbers were with Jimmy Carter."

Says Ted Cruz distributed the ad showing a nude Melania Trump on a rug.

Wisconsin’s "effective" unemployment rate is 20 percent.

"When those restrictions expire (in the Iran nuclear deal), Iran will have an industrial-size military nuclear capability ready to go."

The Trump Winery near Charlottesville, Va. is the "largest winery on the East Coast."

Under the Iran nuclear deal, "we give them $150 billion, we get nothing."

Says the man who rushed the stage at him in Dayton, Ohio, "had chatter about ISIS, or with ISIS" in his social media posts.

"GDP was zero essentially for the last two quarters."

Common Core is "education through Washington D.C."

The wives of the 9/11 hijackers "knew exactly what was happening" and went back to Saudi Arabia two days before the attacks to watch their husbands on television flying the planes.

Says Mahatma Gandhi once said, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Says "the New York Times can write a story that they know is false" yet "they can't basically be sued."

"We (Trump University) have an ‘A’ from the Better Business Bureau."

When Mitt Romney chose Paul Ryan as his vice-presidential running mate, "that was the end" of Romney’s chances to win.

"If it weren’t for me … (illegal immigration) wouldn’t even be a big subject."

"Right now we’re the highest taxed country in the world."

"I never once asked that (Megyn Kelly) be removed" as a debate moderator.

Says Mexico can afford to build a wall because the country's trade deficit with America is billions of dollars.

Among Syrian refugees and migrants coming into Europe, "there look like very few women. Very few children."

The five Guantanamo detainees swapped for Bowe Bergdahl are "back on the battlefield."

Canadian-born Ted Cruz "has had a double passport."

The 9/11 terrorists' friends, family, girlfriends in the United States "were sent back for the most part to Saudi Arabia. They knew what was going on. They went home, and they wanted to watch their boyfriends on television."

Says his plan would cut taxes without increasing the deficit.

Says Ohio Gov. John Kasich "got lucky with a thing called fracking," which "is why Ohio is doing well."

"Sixty-one percent of our bridges are in trouble."

Says CIA Director George Tenet told the Bush administration that the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attack "was coming. So they did have advanced notice."

"We have the highest tax rate anywhere in the world."

Among Syrian refugees, "there aren't that many women, there aren't that many children."

"The birther movement was started by Hillary Clinton in 2008. She was all in!"

Says Mexico doesn't have birthright citizenship, and Americans are the "only ones" to have it.

Under the Iran deal: "If Israel attacks Iran … we’re supposed to be on Iran’s side."

"We have 93 million people out of work. They look for jobs, they give up, and all of a sudden, statistically, they're considered employed."

"We’re the most highly taxed nation in the world."

"Some of the things that (Megyn Kelly) said, I didn’t say."

Illegal immigration "wasn’t a subject that was on anybody’s mind until I brought it up at my announcement."

Under President Barack Obama, income levels and unemployment numbers "are worse now than just about ever" for African-Americans.

All in the past year, all:

false.png

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Bill is saying this in the same spirit in which he once said, "I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinsky." Clinton first claimed that while some of the emails contained information that was later classified, they weren't classified at the time she sent them, but as you point out, since she had the power to classify them and subsequently did classify them, she knew at the time she sent them they would be classified, so Hillary didn't sent classified information in her emails in the same sense that Bill did not have sex with Monica Lewinsky.

No. It was not her who classified the unmarked ones. It was another intel agency as they were to be released as part of a FOIA request, years after she had left.

The head of the FBI has no idea what he's doing. It's obama's fault for putting him in that position. obama is part of the anti hilly conspiracy.

Bill looks and sound as if he's on death's door.

No. It was not her who classified the unmarked ones. It was another intel agency as they were to be released as part of a FOIA request, years after she had left.
That's simply not true. The FOIA request was to the State Department and it was the State Department that classified the documents. If it is true that he Kerry State Department decided these emails contained information that should have been classified and the Clinton State Department didn't, then what you are claiming is that Hillary wasn't corrupt, just incompetent, however, there is abundant information that both are true.

That's simply not true. The FOIA request was to the State Department and it was the State Department that classified the documents. If it is true that he Kerry State Department decided these emails contained information that should have been classified and the Clinton State Department didn't, then what you are claiming is that Hillary wasn't corrupt, just incompetent, however, there is abundant information that both are true.
It is true. Other agencies get involved w/ regard to FOIA requests.

Time to pull this one out again: Five myths about classified information - The Washington Post

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ R E A D I T ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

<SNIP>
"The categories of information listed in guides are sometimes so broad or vague that they leave officials to guess whether any given piece of information has been classified. In 2009, President Obama ordered agencies to review their guides and purge outdated material, but his directive did not address the lack of specificity.

...And while the number of original classification decisions is on the wane, there were still almost 50,000 new secrets created last year – on top of the 2 million created in the 10 previous years. "

"none of the emails had been marked at any level of classification at the time they were sent through Mrs. Clinton’s computer server." These were emails later upgraded by another agency.

Too bad it's not just a few emails that contained classified material...I believe the number is now over a thousand emails that were deemed classified. As for her "power" to declassify material? You can call sensitive material whatever you want, Paperview...that doesn't change the fact that it's sensitive. The problem that Clinton has is she didn't take proper precautions with the emails that she was running through her private servers and she was talking about things in those emails that were later determined to be sensitive.

What's disturbing however isn't that she put people's lives in danger with what she was doing...it's the reason behind why she felt the need to set up her own system of communication outside of the official one she knew that she was required by State Department regulations to use! Hillary Clinton used her office to engender bribes and she hid what she was doing from both the Congress and the American people.

This was supposed to be the "Most Transparent Administration Ever" but instead it's been the most secretive and corrupt Administration since Nixon! The things that were done at the State Department under Hillary Clinton are appalling. The things that were done at the IRS are even more appalling.

America's broken classification system...<snip>

"The problem was not so much secrecy itself as bureaucratic disarray; something that contains no obviously sensitive information might nonetheless be reflexively classified, or might be classified because the information at some point passed through someone or something that also handles classified information. Or maybe the information is banal but it was later wrapped into a report or document that is itself classified for different reasons.

The problem, in other words, isn't that the rules for classification are too strict. It's that the rules are unclear, messy, or contradictory, to the degree that the rules exist at all, and individual people and agencies have learned to overclassify to stay on the safe side.

The problem has grown so severe that it has hampered even the ability of American intelligence officials and policymakers to access the information they need to do their jobs.

The head of the 9/11 Commission, Richard Ben-Veniste, told Congress in 2005 that "the failure to share information was the single most important reason why the United States government failed to detect and disrupt the 9/11 plot." He warned, "Information has to flow more freely. Much more information needs to be declassified. A great deal of information should never be classified at all."

Good article:

The Hillary Clinton top-secret email controversy, explained

Too bad it's not just a few emails that contained classified material...I believe the number is now over a thousand emails that were deemed classified. As for her "power" to declassify material? You can call sensitive material whatever you want, Paperview...that doesn't change the fact that it's sensitive. The problem that Clinton has is she didn't take proper precautions with the emails that she was running through her private servers and she was talking about things in those emails that were later determined to be sensitive.

What's disturbing however isn't that she put people's lives in danger with what she was doing...it's the reason behind why she felt the need to set up her own system of communication outside of the official one she knew that she was required by State Department regulations to use! Hillary Clinton used her office to engender bribes and she hid what she was doing from both the Congress and the American people.

This was supposed to be the "Most Transparent Administration Ever" but instead it's been the most secretive and corrupt Administration since Nixon! The things that were done at the State Department under Hillary Clinton are appalling. The things that were done at the IRS are even more appalling.

Yes, it was just a few.

" later determined to be sensitive."

Now you're getting it.

The few that had "bore markings" were about a freakin' phone call and not properly marked - and wasn't even classified to begin with. Comey had to revise his statement.

See the State Dept. link in my OP.

The problem has become that Republicans have nothing to counter the Obama Presidency, which has been successful by any reasonably person's measure, but for Republicans, it's not about what works, or what doesn't, and it isn't about what they're going to do for the country, other than the same tired things they tried the last two times and which didn't work out very well: Cut taxes, and go on a spending spree.

So instead, we have lies, conspiracies, investigations of the Clintons, and no viable platform, a party in total disarray, and a candidate who's a giant orange buffoon with diarrhea of the mouth.

Finally, after all these years, as for as Republicans are concerned, this is Hillary's "blow job". The one thing they can nail her on. Ain't gonna happen boys.

It is true. Other agencies get involved w/ regard to FOIA requests.

Time to pull this one out again: Five myths about classified information - The Washington Post

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ R E A D I T ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

<SNIP>
"The categories of information listed in guides are sometimes so broad or vague that they leave officials to guess whether any given piece of information has been classified. In 2009, President Obama ordered agencies to review their guides and purge outdated material, but his directive did not address the lack of specificity.

...And while the number of original classification decisions is on the wane, there were still almost 50,000 new secrets created last year – on top of the 2 million created in the 10 previous years. "

"none of the emails had been marked at any level of classification at the time they were sent through Mrs. Clinton’s computer server." These were emails later upgraded by another agency.
She was Secretary of State and it was part of her job to decide which documents should be classified. You are trying to defend her against charges of corruption by arguing she wasn't competent to do her job.

She was Secretary of State and it was part of her job to decide which documents should be classified. You are trying to defend her against charges of corruption by arguing she wasn't competent to do her job.

It was NOT part of her job to decide which documents were classified. They had people for that. As Secretary of State, she could order a document de-classified, if she wanted. But she didn't establish whether a document was deemed classified. That would have taken her all day. She was running the State Department, negotiating accords and treaties, and putting out fires on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back