"This is the biggest load of bull..." Clinton on the emails.

Answer this one:

The other part of this which Bill reminds us, is allllll the other career diplomats she exchanged emails would have been just as careless.

"Forget about Hillary, forget about her. Is that conceivable?"

When you become SoS you're responsible for the actions of your staff, period...

When you foster a culture that ignores accountability, this is accepted practice...

She ignored the ARB's request she review security issues prior to Benghazi and points to the security experts, yet she wants to be the next POTUS, who is she going to blame then?

Life doesn't work that way unless you're not held to the same level of accountability that the rest of us are...

Let's quit pretending, she can do no wrong in the eyes of the MSM and the Liberals who support her...

Or they, like Hillary didn't think those chains contained later to be classified by another agency were actually classified.

A lot of these are career positions. Meaning many have been there for decades. They would know - and we're talking hundreds of people - if they thought it was classified they are putting their careers on the line.

No it isn't conceivable.

No, what's not conceivable is her own facts versus the real world the rest of us live in...

She is no better than you or I, we are held to a much higher standard than you hold her too...

If she had come out and said she was wrong, "I made mistakes and I'll take accountability", these issues would be behind all of us...

Instead everyone continues to make excuses for her...
Er, she said it. Numerous times. Maybe you missed it in all your hate Hillary sludge-eyes.

No she said "I feel responsible", in layman's terms "I'll only say this, don't expect me to take accountability though"...
BULLSHIT.

She said “That was a mistake. I’m sorry about that. I take responsibility.”

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...il-server-a-mistake-says-im-sorry-about-that/

That was from last year. She did what you said she should have done --

"If she had come out and said she was wrong, "I made mistakes and I'll take accountability", these issues would be behind all of us..."

And you are shown she did -- and you come back with BULLSHIT.

You know when it comes to Clinton lynch machine, it is never "behind us." You folks never let up.

We've watched it for 25 years now.

When you foster a culture that ignores accountability, this is accepted practice...

She ignored the ARB's request she review security issues prior to Benghazi and points to the security experts, yet she wants to be the next POTUS, who is she going to blame then?

Life doesn't work that way unless you're not held to the same level of accountability that the rest of us are...

Let's quit pretending, she can do no wrong in the eyes of the MSM and the Liberals who support her...

Or they, like Hillary didn't think those chains contained later to be classified by another agency were actually classified.

A lot of these are career positions. Meaning many have been there for decades. They would know - and we're talking hundreds of people - if they thought it was classified they are putting their careers on the line.

No it isn't conceivable.

No, what's not conceivable is her own facts versus the real world the rest of us live in...

She is no better than you or I, we are held to a much higher standard than you hold her too...

If she had come out and said she was wrong, "I made mistakes and I'll take accountability", these issues would be behind all of us...

Er, she said it. Numerous times. Maybe you missed it in all your hate Hillary sludge-eyes.

No she said "I feel responsible", in layman's terms "I'll only say this, don't expect me to take accountability though"...
BULLSHIT.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...il-server-a-mistake-says-im-sorry-about-that/

"If she had come out and said she was wrong, "I made mistakes and I'll take accountability", these issues would be behind all of us..."

You know when it comes to Clinton lynch machine, it is never "behind us." You folks never let up.

What was her accountability exactly? What pain did she suffer for exposing Top Secrets to hackers? What consequence was there for her incompetence?

No it isn't conceivable.

BULLSHIT.

What was her accountability exactly? What pain did she suffer for exposing Top Secrets to hackers? What consequence was there for her incompetence?
^ See what I mean?

BULLSHIT.

^ See what I mean?

Are you not tired of politicians taking "full responsibility" for something yet their lives go on as if nothing happened. Full responsibility to me means, you pay a consequence. I guess that doesn't hold for the 1 percent.

Lawyers for Gonzales acknowledge he did not store or protect the top secret documents - a set of handwritten notes about the surveillance program and 17 other papers - as he should have.

Didn't protect them as he should have? Yeah, that describes Hillary's actions too.

Then later kept them in a safe hall outside his office where uncleared persons had access to him.

Like Hillary's lawyers, who decided which emails to delete, were uncleared persons.
Having her lawyers pull together with key word searches her govt emails, just shows what Comey has indicated, she did not believe she had any Top Secret information on her server and showed no intent on doing something that was wrong in any way..

She obviously took GREAT Caution IN NOT receiving or sending top secret documents and material....when NONE were marked top secret classified out of the 40,000 plus government emails and only 7 email chains out of the 40000 plus emails the FBI captured, had what was later classified as top secret information. That's less than 1% of all of the govt emails of Hillary's over 4 years, and NONE were marked classified... that's not extremely careless as Comey said, that's being cautious and careful, considering all of the Classified information and documents and materials that she had to handle and her aides had to handle during that time period!!!!

These WERE NOT top secret documents taken from the top secret government system, as what Gonzalez had done....she and her aides did not remove any top secret documents and transmit them on an unclassified system.

What was deemed top secret was done so later, what the emails among her aides contained was her aides discussing stuff, that another Intelligence Agency believed was top secret information, these aides then forwarded their discussions among themselves, to Hillary.... and email chains contained top secret info according to our Intelligence dept, that Syd Blumenthal had sent to her as an FYI... Information syd blumenthal was able to get from his own public sources....so the State Dept and Hillary did not believe this information was top secret classified, BECAUSE an outsider, Blumenthal was able to gather the information... so they presumed other non government civilians could as well....therefore, NOT T/S Classified emails.

BUT the Intelligence Community fought with Kerry's State Dept over its classification and the Intelligence Community ended up winning and this information was made top secret classified.

This is all far less nefarious than what it is made out to be...Comey knows it, or he would have charged her...he just tried to have his cake and eat it too, by helping the Republicans through his unprecedented public scathing while ending with, she did not do anything at the criminal level to charge her with.

She obviously took GREAT Caution IN NOT receiving or sending top secret documents and material....

Baloney. Lower level employees who used personal email got fired for doing a lot less than she did.

This is all far less nefarious than what it is made out to be...

Especially if you ignore the related Clinton Foundation corruption that occurred.
"Lower level employees" have the same level of top secret information/access as Hillary and her Aides and work with it Daily?

I think not!

As far as the Clinton foundation, you are buying in to propaganda... there was no quid pro quo... access to talking to people is common place... What did Hillary change, in order to pay back a gift given to her?

First, no gift was given to her or to Bill, money went specifically to the various Charity programs at the Foundation, and NO MONEY from the foundation has EVER gone to the Clintons...

And Hillary made no policy changes or anything of the sort for these donors.

NO QUID PRO QUO, the law was not broken...

"Lower level employees" have the same level of top secret information/access as Hillary and her Aides and work with it Daily?

No, that's why her violations of regulations is a lot more serious.

What did Hillary change, in order to pay back a gift given to her?

How much did the uranium guys donate?
Silly one, you sure do love those propaganda sites don't you?

She DID NOT make the decision on the Uranium Sale, 9 Different Department Heads and the Head of some Nuclear proliferation division made the decision, all separately and then together. Hillary did not in any way try to influence these 9 heads, did not encourage the sale in any way with her counterpart division heads....

there was no quid pro quo.

Besides the fact that the Clintons receive ZERO from any money donated to the Clinton Foundation Charity.... NONE....GOT THAT YET? Nothing monetary benefits them in any manner....

If they wanted more money, they could have just kept the $20 million of their OWN MONEY EARNED that they donated to the foundation and been rich for two or three lifetimes...

She DID NOT make the decision on the Uranium Sale, 9

That wasn't my question.

NONE....GOT THAT YET? Nothing monetary benefits them in any manner....

That's funny.

No it isn't conceivable.

BULLSHIT.

I am referring to Benghazi, not the email debate, all I have ever read is the "I feel responsible" in regards to Benghazi...

The email issue reeks just like the rest of her garbage...

That anyone wants to defend her line of bull shit is beyond anything reasonable it's just unbelievable...

I am 100% in agreement when someone is mistreated in life that society needs to defend and protect them, that being said, you cannot make it for every issue that ever occurs...

The Liberal stance uses this to manipulate the downtrodden time and time again and Hillary has mastered it...

No it isn't conceivable.

BULLSHIT.

I am referring to Benghazi, not the email debate, all I have ever read is the "I feel responsible" in regards to Benghazi...

That anyone wants to defend her line of bull shit is beyond anything reasonable it's just unbelievable...

I am 100% in agreement when someone is mistreated in life that society needs to defend and protect them, that being said, you cannot make it for every issue that ever occurs...

The Liberal stance uses this to manipulate the downtrodden time and time again and Hillary has mastered it...
Dood.

You replied directly to my response about the emails and how she should have said she would take responsibility.

She did.

No matter what situation, if she had screamed from the rooftops about errors made (guess what? Humans make errors) and begged forgiveness 42 times -- it would not have made a speck of difference.

You folks have a lynch boner for her - and have for decades.

America knows you. Circle around with your fellow lynch boner buddies and imagine how awful she is. The CEC demands it.

Meanwhile:

Who will win the presidency?
Chance of winning

Hillary Clinton
88.8%
Donald Trump
11.1%

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

BULLSHIT.

Dood.

You replied directly to my response about the emails and how she should have said she would take responsibility.

She did.

No matter what situation, if she had screamed from the rooftops about errors made (guess what? Humans make errors) and begged forgiveness 42 times -- it would not have made a speck of difference.

America knows you. Circle around with your fellow lynch boner buddies and imagine how awful she is. The CEC demands it.

Meanwhile:

Chance of winning

Hillary Clinton
88.8%
Donald Trump
11.1%

Was this the week when Leave finally gained the upper hand in the EU referendum campaign? With just over a fortnight to go until Britons vote on June 23, the outers have gained momentum. This is largely down to an ICM phone poll which gave Leave the lead by four points. The odds on Brexit have been cut to 3.50 (from 5.20 last weekend) but bettors still make Remain the comfortable favourite at 1.39 (a 72% chance).

https://betting.betfair.com/politic...te-polling-sunday-5-june-2016-030616-204.html

BULLSHIT.

Dood.

She did.

Meanwhile:

Chance of winning

Hillary Clinton
88.8%
Donald Trump
11.1%

Was this the week when Leave finally gained the upper hand in the EU referendum campaign? With just over a fortnight to go until Britons vote on June 23, the outers have gained momentum. This is largely down to an ICM phone poll which gave Leave the lead by four points. The odds on Brexit have been cut to 3.50 (from 5.20 last weekend) but bettors still make Remain the comfortable favourite at 1.39 (a 72% chance).

https://betting.betfair.com/politic...te-polling-sunday-5-june-2016-030616-204.html

The next para...

"As for other pollsters, YouGov have the two sides neck and neck on 41% each and 13% undecided, while the What the UK Thinks Poll of Polls, which aggregates results from the most recent six polls, has Remain ahead by 51 to 49. The gist, then, is that the contest is getting tighter, with support for Leave increasing in the past week."

You're kicking yourself and you don't even know it, chump.

The polling was close. Meanwhile...hope against hope your orange orangutan is gong to pull himself up from this one.

HOPE!

BULLSHIT.

Dood.

She did.

Meanwhile:

Chance of winning

Hillary Clinton
88.8%
Donald Trump
11.1%

The next para...

"As for other pollsters, YouGov have the two sides neck and neck on 41% each and 13% undecided, while the What the UK Thinks Poll of Polls, which aggregates results from the most recent six polls, has Remain ahead by 51 to 49. The gist, then, is that the contest is getting tighter, with support for Leave increasing in the past week."

You're kicking yourself and you don't even know it, chump.

The polling was close. Meanwhile...hope against hope your orange orangutan is gong to pull himself up from this one.

HOPE!

but bettors still make Remain the comfortable favourite at 1.39 (a 72% chance).

The week before the vote, I heard 83% chance for remain.

She clarified early on and well over a year ago that she had never sent or received emails that were MARKED Classified, this was Hillary's statements early on....

And, this turns out to be TRUE.

This, ''Marked'' has meaning, within the Espionage Laws themselves...

Dear Care4all:
So can you answer Toddsterpatriot 's post -- if this was the only email/server Clinton was using, then are you saying she didn't send or receive ANY CLASSIFED information at all? The whole time she served as Secretary of State? Then how did she do any work?

All by telephone or meeting in person?

Please see previous post and statement by the investigators that the classified information found "should not have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system." That is REGARDLESS if it was marked or not, it was found to be improper.

Now, if you just wanted to argue whether or not this was criminal, actionable, or meriting reprimand, removal or resignation from office, THEN SAY SO.

But let's not argue over 'whether anything was MARKED classified or not' because
1. The statement issued up front made it clear
that the CLASSIFIED information found SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN TRANSMITTED VIA AN UNCLASSIFIED PERSONAL SYSTEM.

2. When ALL communications/information are going through that server as the ONLY ONE Clinton was using, it seems clear that's going to include Classified communications. How could it NOT?

How could anything get done by only transmitted unclassified information?

And how does "not marking it" make it any less CLASSIFIED???
=============
Sidebar:
I don't know why people are having such a hard time with this.

Why would you NOT want to hold a Secretary of State or anyone in Federal Govt and Defense RESPONSIBLE for treating sensitive information as Classified?

Wouldn't any RESPONSIBLE person "err on the side of caution" and treat ALL emails as if they were Classified.

What's wrong with admitting this was wrong?

If our legal, govt and political system BLOCKS us from communicating honestly and transparently about right and wrong, and following policies,
shouldn't we CHANGE this system?
If it doesn't allow honest interactions and corrections?

"2. When ALL communications/information are going through that server as the ONLY ONE Clinton was using, it seems clear that's going to include Classified communications. How could it NOT?"

Cripes people. For the 100th time.

SHE HAD A SEPARATE SYSTEM FOR CLASSIFIED MATERIAL.

Called a SCIF. She had one in her home. Like all modern SOS's.
And her entire office was a SCIF.

Argh!

THINK!

Repeat post:

Two. Different. systems.

Unclassed and classified. This isn't hard/

This isn't up for question.

Had she had a state.gov account, that is the unclassified system. That was her (poorly advised) use of a private system. Which albeit not wise, allowed.
Same information would have been sent and received in the state.gov account (which we know was hacked).

Nothing she sent or received was marked classified. (The two that "bore markings" were determined to not have been actually classified)

The system she used for marked classified material resided in her house, as testified to in the Benghazi hearings - and her entire office at the State dept. was a SCIF. This was testified to as well (see Mills testimony)

I don't know why some cons have trouble with this rather basic piece if information.

"2. When ALL communications/information are going through that server as the ONLY ONE Clinton was using, it seems clear that's going to include Classified communications. How could it NOT?"

Argh!

THINK!

No she didn't.

Argh!

THINK!

No she didn't.
You just go out of your way to make yourself look like an idiot in every post, don't you?

It's like you're vying for Bripat-level retardedness.

Forum List

Back