This is the absolute worst collapse I ever seen in a basketball game and the coach has to be fired

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Northern Iowa had a fucking 14 pt lead with 40 seconds left and LOSE???????

How the fuck does that happen if the coach is normal? That mutherfucker not only should be fired but should be banned from all basketball coaching jobs the rest of his life. That is a disgrace to lose a 14 pt lead with 40 seconds left. His wife should divorce him too for that shit LOL

I still can't believe it

How the fuck does that happen if the coach is normal? That mutherfucker not only should be fired but should be banned from all basketball coaching jobs the rest of his life. That is a disgrace to lose a 14 pt lead with 40 seconds left. His wife should divorce him too for that shit LOL

I still can't believe it

Have to love college basketball.

I still can't believe it

So a plus size nudie bar played the NCAA tournament?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still can't believe it

So a plus size nudie bar played the NCAA tournament?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I would rather look at Jiggly and Fully Ass of a older woman than a second of the NCAA Tournament

I think I can explain what happened.

The one team was down 14 points ok? What they then did was score enough points to move ahead of their opponent in the time remaining.

Hope that helps.

I think I can explain what happened.

The one team was down 14 points ok? What they then did was score enough points to move ahead of their opponent in the time remaining.

Hope that helps.

You should be in a mental hospital because you are obviously sick in the head

Unbelievable isn't it?

No team can score that many points in the time remaining. They either cheated or it was a 3D illusion.

By the way, how much did you lose betting on that game?

Unbelievable isn't it?

No team can score that many points in the time remaining. They either cheated or it was a 3D illusion.

By the way, how much did you lose betting on that game?

If I had money on that game I would have been in jail

I still can't believe it

N Iowa is a small school that made the NCAA tournament. Yes, they lost. But it took 2 Overtimes for a bigger, richer school to beat them.

But some how, you (an low level civil servant) want the man who coached them to a Tournament berth fired. Because you do so much. lmao

I still can't believe it

Tony Bennett with UVA should be fired as well....

I still can't believe it

N Iowa is a small school that made the NCAA tournament. Yes, they lost. But it took 2 Overtimes for a bigger, richer school to beat them.

But some how, you (an low level civil servant) want the man who coached them to a Tournament berth fired. Because you do so much. lmao

What the fuck you mean low level?

I still can't believe it

Tony Bennett with UVA should be fired as well....

His team wasn't up 12 with 33 seconds left

Oklahoma won!! Wow, it's been a long time....Since Billy Tubs was der coach and I was having my black birthday party...

I still can't believe it

What part of that is difficult to understand? You talk about your co-workers and your bosses. Not about anyone under you. So you are at the low end where you work.

Oklahoma won!! Wow, it's been a long time....Since Billy Tubs was der coach and I was having my black birthday party...

Black birthday party? I got to report you for that

I still can't believe it

What part of that is difficult to understand? You talk about your co-workers and your bosses. Not about anyone under you. So you are at the low end where you work.

Far from the low end toilet face

Forum List

Back