this is so disgusting in so many ways...

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Hooray for humanity!

Now comes a fairly clear-cut case of a politically inspired assault by right-wingers on a gay man in Atlanta -- in fact, it appears they drove all the way from at least Kansas to commit the crime.

The assault -- which included raping the man with a sawed-off broomstick and holding a knife up to his scrotum and threatening to cut it off -- was in apparent retaliation for a LiveJournal post in which the victim, an Atlanta artist, depicted (through the wonders of Photoshop) George W. Bush as a Grand Dragon at a Klan rally. Using information they gathered from the Web, they stalked him and brutalized him into unconsiousness, leaving him for dead in an alley.

A fellow named spatula at morons.org pieces together most of the details from the victim's continuing LiveJournal posts:

So they stalked him using information they gathered from LiveJournal, attacked him outside an Atlanta restaurant, cut his hand so as to inflict nerve damage (apparently to prevent him creating any more art their found offensive), sexually assaulted him with a sawed-off broom handle and left him naked and bloody in an alley.

All this because they were so weak and pathetic that they just couldn't cope with a Photoshopped jpeg image. And they had a gang of them against one small guy, hitting him over the head first so he couldn't fight back.

From what he could remember, authorities were able to locate a van that had been stolen from a used car lot in Topeka, Kansas in which [the victim's] blood was found. If Topeka sounds familiar to you, it may be because that's where Fred Phelps and his Westboro Baptist Church who bring us GodHatesFags.com are located. It's far too early to say whether Phelps and his clan had anything to do with this assault, but detectives have found [the victim's] name posted on several sites of similar ilk.

very sad, whats worse is there are some people in this country that will either approve of the horrendous act or will think that worse should have been done.

No, there wasn't, I copied it from another message board. The poster there is reputable, though, this ain't the sort of thing he'd make up.

Freakin' idiots. If the story is true and these guys are convicted, I can imagine them all getting 300 pound cellmates named Bubba. They would deserve as much.

This came from:

http://dneiwert.blogspot.com/

Here are a few other quotes from that same site:

"Bush, the Nazis and America":
Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Rush, Newspeak and Fascism: An Exegesis
[PDF file]

**and, in reference to Condoleeza Rice:**

Jeez, no wonder Bill Cosby didn't want to sit next to her. And all along I thought it was just that he had the good sense to resist providing the Bushites with yet another of those handy photo props.

Possible caption: "I'll never testify under oath! What do these bastards want, the truth?"

Hmm, maybe it's a hoax, I dunno. Like I said, the guy that posted it usually has a pretty good BS detector. Oh, well, I hope it is fake, to be honest.

Originally posted by Dan
Hmm, maybe it's a hoax, I dunno. Like I said, the guy that posted it usually has a pretty good BS detector. Oh, well, I hope it is fake, to be honest.

wow, that's pretty far gone, I hope it's fake too.

it appears fake. although it it was real, the godhatesfags.org changed rather quickly. now it's godlovesfags.org

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Freakin' idiots. If the story is true and these guys are convicted, I can imagine them all getting 300 pound cellmates named Bubba. They would deserve as much.

thanx dude, you reminded me of this movie:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/77937

Forum List

Back