This is our future when we give Free money to people

Golly....did it bother you that Dick Cheney made millions of free money in Iraq from the no-bid Halliburton and Kellogg, Brown & Root contracts? Heart transplants aren't cheap.

When you pay taxes the money ain't yours any more. The gov't decides how tax revenues are spent.

Either boycott paying your taxes or qwitcher bitchin'.

Regards from Rosie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DL-a-r7iJIU#]Why our Country is Going Down The Drain - YouTube[/ame]!

These are the examples always given us when we hear the rants against welfare spending. Here is the problem. I have a close friend, a woman, who worked for me for a number of years. She had been in a car accident ten years prior and had been fighting back problems ever since. Eventually, her back got so bad, she could barely walk. Since she could barely walk, working became a big problem also. It took her nearly three years of going to doctors and back and forth between government agencies until she was finally approved for disability. She truly is disabled and even with her injury, she is going to school to see if she can find some type of work she might be able to do that does not require her to stand on her feet all day long.

The point is that when people like you discuss wanting to get rid of welfare, it becomes a blanket statement, so not only will the stupid people like this punk in the video get cut off from welfare, but so would my friend who needs it even though she doesn't want to be on it. Yes, we all know there are those who game and take advantage of the system, and I can assure you that the vast majority of us who support these welfare programs also agree that we need to try to remove the lifers from these programs. But that requires a completely different course of action than what you support.

Now, I'm sure you will come back and tell me that you do support welfare for those who are truly in need. The problem is, how do you determine who is truly in need and who makes that decision?

Those two would of been great abortions - you no what i'm saying - for real foreal - feel me. Typical dumb ass blacks - no wonder America is in decline. The mojority of them have no since of responsibility. Their parents need to be punished!

Blacks are senseless as nothing can ever be wrong to them. They can kill someone and it's that persons problems.

I'm poor and shit in need free money!!! Most blacks sicken me.

We do see a lot of this and it is the reason so many people become frustrated with Blacks and Black culture. The thing is that while there are a lot of Blacks who fit this mold, most of them actually work and are not like this. This is just what we see, and it is true that there are many like that. Somewhat in their defense is the fact that many of these people grew up in that culture and do not understand a culture any different from this. If you aer white and were raised in a middle class white family in the suburbs, you can't relate to their situation where they grew up in the ghetto and had parents who lived off of welfare and were never around to raise them properly.

I may be making this a very large extreme, but to a great extent it is true. You can't just expect a kid who grows up in such an environment to all of a sudden become an adult and realize that they need to be self-reliant and not take advantage of government freebies. It's easy for us, because we never experienced that type of life.

But back to your original statement about Blacks. Making blanket statements never works, because they are never true. If you watch the video, we see three black people in the video. You have the idiot who is receiving all the freebies (bad guy), then you have the Black woman, who seems to just want her rent money. I think she probably has a job and works, because lazy Black guy expected her to pay for everything for "his services". Last of all, you have the bailiff, who we know is not on the dole. He works for a living just like you and I. So two out of three Blacks in the video seem to be productive citizens, yet we are here bashing Blacks as being our biggest problem because they are all on welfare.

Those two would of been great abortions - you no what i'm saying - for real foreal - feel me. Typical dumb ass blacks - no wonder America is in decline. The mojority of them have no since of responsibility. Their parents need to be punished!

After a sentence like that, you're going to talk about dumb ass Blacks? You really should go back to school.

wow! The Catholic church gets alot of free money from the US govt. Look how pathetic their pedophiles are.

For all the bad things that have come from the Catholic Church, it has given way more in the form of positive things to society than the few bad apples that are its pedophiles. I am not a fan of the Catholic Church for mostly theological reasons, but I would never deny that they have had a positive effect on America over the years through all of their charitable works.

This is called cherry-picking. There'll always be people who take advantage, but does that mean we liquidate all government aid? No. That's idiotic.

And OP gets stupid post of the month.

"Reality" TV courtroom drama that only serves the purpose of getting views?
Really?

That stuff isn't real and doesn't represent the economy.

And OP gets stupid post of the month.

"Reality" TV courtroom drama that only serves the purpose of getting views?
Really?

That stuff isn't real and doesn't represent the economy.

It's the part about welfare that pisses off all hard working people. That doesn't mean we get rid of welfare because we want to cut off those who are lifers and who think it is their right to receive that money.

Forum List

Back