This is our future when we give Free money to people

Holy fuck, the liberal argument is "what about the church?????" Is this chit for real, is this how fucking stupid the left has become?

On what fucking planet was the guy in this video on that taking money from the Government for something and spending it on something else right?

Blacks are senseless as nothing can ever be wrong to them. They can kill someone and it's that persons problems.

I'm poor and shit in need free money!!! Most blacks sicken me.

We do see a lot of this and it is the reason so many people become frustrated with Blacks and Black culture. The thing is that while there are a lot of Blacks who fit this mold, most of them actually work and are not like this. This is just what we see, and it is true that there are many like that. Somewhat in their defense is the fact that many of these people grew up in that culture and do not understand a culture any different from this. If you aer white and were raised in a middle class white family in the suburbs, you can't relate to their situation where they grew up in the ghetto and had parents who lived off of welfare and were never around to raise them properly.

I may be making this a very large extreme, but to a great extent it is true. You can't just expect a kid who grows up in such an environment to all of a sudden become an adult and realize that they need to be self-reliant and not take advantage of government freebies. It's easy for us, because we never experienced that type of life.

But back to your original statement about Blacks. Making blanket statements never works, because they are never true. If you watch the video, we see three black people in the video. You have the idiot who is receiving all the freebies (bad guy), then you have the Black woman, who seems to just want her rent money. I think she probably has a job and works, because lazy Black guy expected her to pay for everything for "his services". Last of all, you have the bailiff, who we know is not on the dole. He works for a living just like you and I. So two out of three Blacks in the video seem to be productive citizens, yet we are here bashing Blacks as being our biggest problem because they are all on welfare.

You said what I should say. I do generalize more than I should as I do know some of them are productive citizens. :eusa_shhh: I'm just angry at watching blacks stand by other blacks no matter how wrong. Makes me question their humanity.

Thank you for sharing that.

$70,000 in taxpayer money for someone to go to 3 years of college with full payment for food, books, tuition, rent, etc. is a lot of money to go to people who don't pay their rent.

I hope Judge Judy did send that video to Congress. They need to know what's happening to their money. They're getting bad behavior for the $100,000 us taxpayers paid for morons planning lives of bad debt with their future as educated people.

Sucks big time.

Holy fuck, the liberal argument is "what about the church?????" Is this chit for real, is this how fucking stupid the left has become?

On what fucking planet was the guy in this video on that taking money from the Government for something and spending it on something else right?
From some of the comments I read on the first page, their understanding of what they are putting taxpayers through is dismal.

Golly....did it bother you that Dick Cheney made millions of free money in Iraq from the no-bid Halliburton and Kellogg, Brown & Root contracts? Heart transplants aren't cheap.

When you pay taxes the money ain't yours any more. The gov't decides how tax revenues are spent.

Either boycott paying your taxes or qwitcher bitchin'.

Regards from Rosie
Calumny becomes you, Rosie.

Regards, becki

Blacks are senseless as nothing can ever be wrong to them. They can kill someone and it's that persons problems.

I'm poor and shit in need free money!!! Most blacks sicken me.

Well, I'm whiter than snow and I would rather be around black people any day than your racist, hateful, ass. And you probably sicken them, you idiot. I know you sicken me. Why can't people like you just go up in smoke and leave the rest of us alone??

Those two would of been great abortions - you no what i'm saying - for real foreal - feel me. Typical dumb ass blacks - no wonder America is in decline. The mojority of them have no since of responsibility. Their parents need to be punished!

Oh, shut up!!! Your teachers should be punished for not teaching you how to write or spell!!

Forum List

Back