This is no witch hunt and there are no spies

Make a thread about. This is a thread about "spies" not "targets"

Well, I know that's how Hillarybots try to control the conversation, but if a legitimate question comes up in a thread, it should be addressed. YOUR link raised the question. If you didn't want to address it, you shouldn't have posted the link.

OH, and just because Gowdy said it was appropriate to use a spy doesn't mean the campaign wasn't being spied on...just that it was ok.
It's irrelevant to the thread. Pay attention to the thread title. "No spies"!

"OH, and just because Gowdy said it was appropriate to use a spy doesn't mean the campaign wasn't being spied on...just that it was ok." You folks have been caught up in so many lies, no one can keep up. And you all are, doing it again. Prove the campaign was spied on with a "spy". I seem to recall that the individual was an informant appropriately used by the FBI to spy on Russia. Remember?

You all get caught with one lie, just so you can drop back into another one.

"You people"? Yesterday you were quoting my post that you felt supported your point of view. You tell one lie after another offering NO proof and the one time you provide a link, it claims that Trump was not the target of an investigation, so why were they investigating? The whole exercise should have been to target Trump!
Okay, thanks! You just backed up my claim that you are lying. You claim the individual is a "spy" when he is not, and when asked to prove your claim you ignore the request. You are a liar. See you later.

*Sigh* You're so stupid. A spy is someone who gathers information from the outside. An Informant is someone who has information and informs on the organization to law enforcement. No matter which word is used the effect is the same.

Frankly, all you've proven is that you are a troll who is pedantic and desperate. I hope you never "see" me again. You're just a time suck troll.
Speaking of "stupid", I think we can go further than that with you. "Lazy"! the technical difference between spy and informant - Google Search

Last edited:
The retards are actually stupid enough to bleev Obama put a spy in the Trump campaign to pass on information to the Clinton campaign.

This shit is right down there with the Truthers and birthers.

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP
Well, I know that's how Hillarybots try to control the conversation, but if a legitimate question comes up in a thread, it should be addressed. YOUR link raised the question. If you didn't want to address it, you shouldn't have posted the link.

OH, and just because Gowdy said it was appropriate to use a spy doesn't mean the campaign wasn't being spied on...just that it was ok.

"OH, and just because Gowdy said it was appropriate to use a spy doesn't mean the campaign wasn't being spied on...just that it was ok." You folks have been caught up in so many lies, no one can keep up. And you all are, doing it again. Prove the campaign was spied on with a "spy". I seem to recall that the individual was an informant appropriately used by the FBI to spy on Russia. Remember?

"You people"? Yesterday you were quoting my post that you felt supported your point of view. You tell one lie after another offering NO proof and the one time you provide a link, it claims that Trump was not the target of an investigation, so why were they investigating? The whole exercise should have been to target Trump!
Okay, thanks! You just backed up my claim that you are lying. You claim the individual is a "spy" when he is not, and when asked to prove your claim you ignore the request. You are a liar. See you later.

*Sigh* You're so stupid. A spy is someone who gathers information from the outside. An Informant is someone who has information and informs on the organization to law enforcement. No matter which word is used the effect is the same.

Frankly, all you've proven is that you are a troll who is pedantic and desperate. I hope you never "see" me again. You're just a time suck troll.
Speaking of "stupid", I think we can go further than that with you. "Lazy"! the technical difference between spy and informant - Google Search

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Poor troll can't let go...guess he goes on ignore.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Poor troll can't let go...guess he goes on ignore.
When the lies catch them, their cut and run game finally comes to an end.

The informant was not spying on Trump. The informant was trying to determine how deeply the Russians had infiltrated the Trump campaign.

Apparently this simple fact escapes the retards who want to bleev one of the dumbest conspiracy theories ever instead.

"Trump said it, I bleev it, that settles it!"

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP
Like James Clapper said, if it wasn't for Russia, Trump wouldn't have been elected, telling us that he is not a legitimate president.
James Clapper admitted they were spying on the Trump campaign, stupid.

Watch your own clip, retard. Clapper unequivocally says the FBI was NOT spying on Trump campaign.

He has been explained that about a dozen times. The strategy is to lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, and lie more, until everyone believes them. I would agree with that strategy from one angle. But it takes a "retard" to believe the lies.

The informant was not spying on Trump. The informant was trying to determine how deeply the Russians had infiltrated the Trump campaign.

Apparently this simple fact escapes the retards who want to bleev one of the dumbest conspiracy theories ever instead.

We are entering an interesting period in this country.

Hang on! I'm not so sure it can't get worse? Remember, the world went through Hitler. Not so sure it won't happen again?

Gotta love those Trump haters. First they denied there were spies in the Trump campaign, then Clapper slipped and admitted there were spies, then tried to cover his ass by claiming "but they were only spying on the Russians". LOL What happened to "There were no spies in the Trump campaign"? There's enough video evidence of these crooked bastards to seal their fate when their trials come up so they're pinning all their hopes on slander and smear campaigns, hoping they can win back the Congress and stop the prosecutions that are almost certain to come, beginning in 2019. This coup has failed and soon the commiecrats on the left will be brought to justice and charged with treason. You've got it coming, libs.
This whole post is a lie.
Sure, that's why you effectively rebutted everything I said. No, wait, you didn't rebut anything. You just continued with your mantra..."Liar liar liar. That's all you have, isn't it, bitch?
Ha "bitch" eat this for lunch today; Trey Gowdy: FBI’s Use of Informant for Trump Campaign Was Appropriate

So there is no question any more that the FBI sought and got internal information from the Trump campaign. The only questions left apparently are as follows:

Was what they did and how they did it legal and ethical?

Did the Obama administration use political information from the spy against the Trump campaign?

Just how messed up was the Hillary campaign that she could not defeat an opponent being so surveiled by the FBI?

Apparently, the digger didn't find much.

Why wasn't this informant revealed after Trump became President ?? Who was hiding him, who dug him up, and why did everyone go into damage control after he was revealed ?? Stinks to the highest IMO.

Why wasn't this informant revealed after Trump became President ?? Who was hiding him, who dug him up, and why did everyone go into damage control after he was revealed ?? Stinks to the highest IMO.

That's a good point. If it was appropriate and above board, why the big hush hush?

Gotta love those Trump haters. First they denied there were spies in the Trump campaign, then Clapper slipped and admitted there were spies, then tried to cover his ass by claiming "but they were only spying on the Russians". LOL What happened to "There were no spies in the Trump campaign"? There's enough video evidence of these crooked bastards to seal their fate when their trials come up so they're pinning all their hopes on slander and smear campaigns, hoping they can win back the Congress and stop the prosecutions that are almost certain to come, beginning in 2019. This coup has failed and soon the commiecrats on the left will be brought to justice and charged with treason. You've got it coming, libs.
This whole post is a lie.
Sure, that's why you effectively rebutted everything I said. No, wait, you didn't rebut anything. You just continued with your mantra..."Liar liar liar. That's all you have, isn't it, bitch?
Ha "bitch" eat this for lunch today; Trey Gowdy: FBI’s Use of Informant for Trump Campaign Was Appropriate

So there is no question any more that the FBI sought and got internal information from the Trump campaign. The only questions left apparently are as follows:

Was what they did and how they did it legal and ethical?

Did the Obama administration use political information from the spy against the Trump campaign?

Just how messed up was the Hillary campaign that she could not defeat an opponent being so surveiled by the FBI?

Apparently, the digger didn't find much.
You do know of course, that the country understands who and what you people have become right; It literally has come down to this, unfortunately. But, we will survive this disease in the end.

Why wasn't this informant revealed after Trump became President ??
Why would he? The investigation is ongoing.
Who was hiding him, who dug him up, and why did everyone go into damage control after he was revealed ?? Stinks to the highest IMO.
Your questions provide no intelligent reasoning or explanation?

It was a paragraph from the article YOU referenced and is legitimate question. If you can't answer it, just say so.

This thread is about you blatantly lying in hopes of obscuring the already established fact that the Obama regime placed a spy in the opposition campaign

You were defeated long ago, but lack the brains or integrity to grasp it.

It was a paragraph from the article YOU referenced and is legitimate question. If you can't answer it, just say so.

This thread is about you blatantly lying in hopes of obscuring the already established fact that the Obama regime placed a spy in the opposition campaign

Yea right. Tell that to Trey Gowdy; Fox News asks Republicans about Trump’s ‘spying’ claims. They weren’t buying it.

Top Republicans debunk Trump's 'spy' claims

Stay stuck on stupid if you like. That's all on you.

Is that a response to my post or the troll's?

Definitely to the troll.

Sorry for the mixup.

Definitely to the troll.

Sorry for the mixup.

No worries. :)

Why don’t Americans know Mueller probe has led to convictions?

Don the Con has been very successful in changing the message to attacking law enforcement and labeling the investigation as a witch hunt, and creating false stories about spies. First, there are many witches who have already either plead guilty, indicted, or have become cooperating witnesses against key players in this criminal investigation, implicating family members as well. Definitely not a witch hunt. That is a lie. So, Trump Sheep, get a grip on reality. Second, there has been zero evidence that this informant is nothing more than an informant, and not a spy. So, all you Trump cultists can put a sock in that fake scandal as well.

And by the way, save us all the conjecture in your counter arguments, unless you can produce evidence to the contrary.

We also have breaking news about Don Jr. being wire tapped that discovered that there were conversations/meetings by Don Jr. with Russians who has recently been caught lying about those meetings ever taken place. And yet, the Right cries "witch hunt". Lol! From which planet do you have to be from, to be that stupid, to believe this is a witch hunt? Reports: A new concern for Donald Trump Jr.

Like I said in previous threads, this was/is a massive conspiracy on multiple fronts.

You can believe this is fantasy all you like. But in the end, a lot of people are going to jail who were directly or indirectly involved into multiple different crimes, where most, if not all go back to Russia meddling into our election, with multiple players. And they were more than willing to get help in any way they could.

Like James Clapper said, if it wasn't for Russia, Trump wouldn't have been elected, telling us that he is not a legitimate president.

Guess who else is using the witch hunt defense?

Netanyahu has gone to great lengths to characterize the allegations against him as a “witch hunt” from “the left and the media” intended to force him out of office.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu To Be Indicted | HuffPost

Don the Con has been very successful in changing the message to attacking law enforcement and labeling the investigation as a witch hunt, and creating false stories about spies. First, there are many witches who have already either plead guilty, indicted, or have become cooperating witnesses against key players in this criminal investigation, implicating family members as well. Definitely not a witch hunt. That is a lie. So, Trump Sheep, get a grip on reality. Second, there has been zero evidence that this informant is nothing more than an informant, and not a spy. So, all you Trump cultists can put a sock in that fake scandal as well.

And by the way, save us all the conjecture in your counter arguments, unless you can produce evidence to the contrary.

We also have breaking news about Don Jr. being wire tapped that discovered that there were conversations/meetings by Don Jr. with Russians who has recently been caught lying about those meetings ever taken place. And yet, the Right cries "witch hunt". Lol! From which planet do you have to be from, to be that stupid, to believe this is a witch hunt? Reports: A new concern for Donald Trump Jr.

Like I said in previous threads, this was/is a massive conspiracy on multiple fronts.

You can believe this is fantasy all you like. But in the end, a lot of people are going to jail who were directly or indirectly involved into multiple different crimes, where most, if not all go back to Russia meddling into our election, with multiple players. And they were more than willing to get help in any way they could.

Netanyahu has gone to great lengths to characterize the allegations against him as a “witch hunt” from “the left and the media” intended to force him out of office.

So that's how Putin hacked Hillary's election

The Nazi left is closing in on him. If they succeed, Israel will be part of the Caliphate within a decade.

Forum List

Back