The Left is Guaranteeing Trump a 2020 Win

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I know, you hate Glenn Beck. Don't care. What he's saying is spot on. I hope they just keep this up. The media, Mueller, Schumer, and Pelosi, and the ghost of John McCain

The left wing nut media is nothing but lies…

If they aren’t lying they are twisting the truth.

All of the left lives a lie……………..

Beck is spot on

If things stay as they are, Trump's reelection in 2020 is all but assured

Beck is spot on

If things stay as they are, Trump's reelection in 2020 is all but assured
Truth be told, President Trump's fearless leadership and Making America Great Again is going to get him re-elected. However, the lunatic Left media is helping to make it happen.

Glenn Beck can be a little shady, but there is rumor the feds got to him. He started gearing towards the lefts believes but lately it seems he is starting to go back to where he was before thinking like Alex jones bhaahahh.

The left wing nut media is nothing but lies…

If they aren’t lying they are twisting the truth.

All of the left lives a lie……………..
Do you believe the president`s lies. Here`s a handful just for starters.
Here's A Running List Of President Trump's Lies And Other Bullshit

The number of Trump lies just hit 3,000

And you still can't figure out why your an idiot...... BUZZFEED LMFAO

upload_2018-5-27_11-30-20.png

upload_2018-5-27_11-31-31.png

upload_2018-5-27_11-32-46.png

The general consensus in the global financial community is that we'll see growth well into 2019, but that a slowdown will most likely begin to take hold in 2020. Just FYI.
I don't think the "global financial community" has a fucking clue.
Most of them predicted the stock market would crash if Trump was elected.
That the financial world globally would "never recover".
Buy gold. Gold you can hold in your hand.
The most sophisticated technology systems in the world must have real gold in it's hardware.
No gold in some robot's components? The robotics become useless.
Same with the military.
No real gold in your car's airbag system? You'll never be sure they will work.

The general consensus in the global financial community is that we'll see growth well into 2019, but that a slowdown will most likely begin to take hold in 2020. Just FYI.
I don't think the "global financial community" has a fucking clue.
Most of them predicted the stock market would crash if Trump was elected.
That the financial world globally would "never recover".
Buy gold. Gold you can hold in your hand.
The most sophisticated technology systems in the world must have real gold in it's hardware.
No gold in some robot's components? The robotics become useless.
Same with the military.
No real gold in your car's airbag system? You'll never be sure they will work.
Gold has averaged roughly a 2% return since 1900. Commodities are wildly volatile and unpredictable.

When an advisory client wants gold in their portfolio, I'll appease them and include it. As little as possible.

Otherwise, no thanks.

Last edited:
The Left already guaranteed Trump's 2020 reelection with their constantly spewing hatred of the American public. Their only message, their only agenda, is calling everybody racist over and over and over again. It's like they're jacking themselves off over it and I'm sorry that's the only manner in which goblinesque liberals can sexually get off.

The economy moves in cycles, and no doubt there will be a slow down at some point as investers take profits and look once again where to put theiir money.

BTW, Beck is right in this post, but it comes way too late.

I am sick of his BS. His Blame Trump first act destroyed my respect for him.

The economy moves in cycles, and no doubt there will be a slow down at some point as investers take profits and look once again where to put theiir money.

BTW, Beck is right in this post, but it comes way too late.

I am sick of his BS. His Blame Trump first act destroyed my respect for him.
I was surprised to see that turnaround. Ya never know, I reckon.

Forum List

Back