This Is Israel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel's atrocities censured by the UN has caused the death to America chants and Terrorism in our shores, dual citizens like you betray the American Nation.
Sorry, but your debilitating condition known as IJH is the cause of your issues.

So, practice with me now. Ready? "I blame the Jooooooos."

Feel better?

You're really just the stereotype of the IJH afflicted wingnut, too blindede by his infatuation with islamist ideology to reach rational conclusions.

What people like you can't comprehend is that the Islamic Middle East has always been one disaster after another of warring tribes slamming away at each other. History tells us that half of the “rightly guided" Caliphs were assassinated by other Moslems. All of them fought civil wars with other Moslems and Moslem rebels. Exactly WHEN was islam not at war with itself? Do yourself a favor and read up a bit regarding the 1,400 year long hate-fest that divides the sunni vs. the Shia.

What we're left with are of the goals and methods of islamism, including the establishment of a worldwide caliphate and the justification of violence against infidels, which accepted among Middle Easterners today just as they have been for 1,400 years of islamis ideology. That such islamist fascism still exists today only highlights the inability of islamism to adapt to the 21st century.

You spend some learning time before you pound away at your infidel innovated keyboard. Study the goals of ISIS. Their ambition is to reestablish that mythical caliphate and return the Middle East to those halycon days of unimpeded islamist imperialism and conquest.

BTW, this is the first I've heard of my dual citizenship. Yet another of your baseless, pointless accusations.
The Hollow Hollie instant reply when you have nothing.
It's so cute when you're reduced to name-calling absent the ability to assemble words into coherent sentences.
Oh yes, I agree. Its really cute seeing a ZioNazi fascist trying to sell Israeli aggression as Western Liberal love while Israelis are killing and burning babies, yes you're real cute!
Slogans and cliché.

You forgot to mention that the Zionists also make bread with the blood of Palestinians.

Really sweetie, you need to start your jihad after this Fridays prayers at the mosque. There's nothing like prostrating yourself to Allah to instill that Joooooo killing frenzy in the good islamist.
Maybe I had you pegged wrong, clearly bringing blood libels into this debate shows that you are demented ZioNut that supports killing babies...

Sorry, but your debilitating condition known as IJH is the cause of your issues.

So, practice with me now. Ready? "I blame the Jooooooos."

Feel better?

You're really just the stereotype of the IJH afflicted wingnut, too blindede by his infatuation with islamist ideology to reach rational conclusions.

What people like you can't comprehend is that the Islamic Middle East has always been one disaster after another of warring tribes slamming away at each other. History tells us that half of the “rightly guided" Caliphs were assassinated by other Moslems. All of them fought civil wars with other Moslems and Moslem rebels. Exactly WHEN was islam not at war with itself? Do yourself a favor and read up a bit regarding the 1,400 year long hate-fest that divides the sunni vs. the Shia.

What we're left with are of the goals and methods of islamism, including the establishment of a worldwide caliphate and the justification of violence against infidels, which accepted among Middle Easterners today just as they have been for 1,400 years of islamis ideology. That such islamist fascism still exists today only highlights the inability of islamism to adapt to the 21st century.

You spend some learning time before you pound away at your infidel innovated keyboard. Study the goals of ISIS. Their ambition is to reestablish that mythical caliphate and return the Middle East to those halycon days of unimpeded islamist imperialism and conquest.

BTW, this is the first I've heard of my dual citizenship. Yet another of your baseless, pointless accusations.
The Hollow Hollie instant reply when you have nothing.
It's so cute when you're reduced to name-calling absent the ability to assemble words into coherent sentences.
Oh yes, I agree. Its really cute seeing a ZioNazi fascist trying to sell Israeli aggression as Western Liberal love while Israelis are killing and burning babies, yes you're real cute!
Slogans and cliché.

You forgot to mention that the Zionists also make bread with the blood of Palestinians.

Really sweetie, you need to start your jihad after this Fridays prayers at the mosque. There's nothing like prostrating yourself to Allah to instill that Joooooo killing frenzy in the good islamist.
Maybe I had you pegged wrong, clearly bringing blood libels into this debate shows that you are demented ZioNut that supports killing babies...

Lots of melodrama.

IDIOT Hollie.....Zionist Jew but not an AMERICAN when push comes to shove
Ah. Another name-caller. You need to seek help for your anger issues. Your self-loathing is concerning.
The sicko who calls every one names bitching about name-calling...too funny!
You feel emasculated, right?
A douchebag like you couldn't emasculate a worm, right?
My, but you're an angry Achmed.

So after failing to connect the article about Einstene's alleged quote
and the murde in Duma...to demonize Israel under the guise of presenting a country
PBEL has never been to.....

Our 'collegue'(Putin smiles) PBE reserved to name calling and personal attacks,
following the national balestinian song "If there were no joooz Israel, muslims would be the most peacfull people"

Just shows what is the averge level of the crowd Israel is up against.

P.S.You can put 3 flags on Your avatar- but sti be loyal to the UMMA (the islamic world-wide nation). You'r no freedo fighter and Youre no american patriot, just like those among us in the forum first claiming to Holocaust surviors before caling it up on the joooz.

Stop the rockets, Pbel, and act like a civilized people.

Stop the oppression, JakeStarkey, and act like a civilized people.

You mean lke leting an enemies population double, tripple itself? Letting 'em play soccer on our holiest of holies? And developing half of the modern hi-tech inventions?

Maybe our arab friends can teach us how to make a step forward?

When Einstein refused to be the first Israeli President, his concern was that a component of Zionism was structured by Fascism...

Second arson death stirs Hamas call to confront Israel - Yahoo News

Duma (Palestinian Territories) (AFP) - The father of a Palestinian toddler killed when Jewish extremists firebombed their West Bank home died of his injuries Saturday, sparking Hamas calls for an "open confrontation" with Israel.

Related Stories
  1. Father of arson attack Palestinian toddler dies of injuries AFP
  2. Slain Palestinian toddler's parents, brother fighting for lives AFP
  3. US condemns terrorist attack that killed Palestinian toddler Associated Press
  4. Israel intensifies pursuit of Jewish extremists after child killed AFP
  5. Father of Palestinian toddler killed in arson attack dies of wounds Reuters
The arson attack in the village of Duma led to angry Palestinian protests and an international outcry over Israel's failure to curb violence by hardline Jewish settlers.

Saad Dawabsha died in hospital in the southern Israeli city of Beersheba where he was being treated for third degree burns for the past eight days, Palestinian official Ghassan Daghlas said.

This is what happens when you vote for a terrorist party and elect them to rule in your name. The send out murderers to kill their own and blame the innocent for the attacks. It happens all the time in gaza and South Africa.

You confuse islamonazi propaganda with world opinion, and ignore the calls for the Palestinians to stop the terrorism.

Reacting to instances of Islamic terrorism is not oppression.

It's actually comical to read the whining of islamics crying "oppression" when there is no greater oppressor of human intellect than islamist ideology.

Reacting to instances of Islamic terrorism is not oppression.

It's actually comical to read the whining of islamics crying "oppression" when there is no greater oppressor of human intellect than islamist ideology.
yawn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back