This is how you stop muslim terrorism......fixes the entire problem...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I saw this over at PJmedia......it was in the image heading an article...so I thought I would post it....it solves world wide global muslim jihad, the same we have stopped gun violence.........

pixel.gif

jfz_01.jpg

According to democrats the crusades and the old testament justifies jihad and all deaths are legitimate forms of retaliation.

What might reduce the number of jihadists coming here is to hand them a bill as soon as they enter the country. It's for their share of slavery reparations.

According to democrats the crusades and the old testament justifies jihad and all deaths are legitimate forms of retaliation.

What might reduce the number of jihadists coming here is to hand them a bill as soon as they enter the country. It's for their share of slavery reparations.
They must not comprehend very well if they think the Old Testament approves of all these killings. Ten Commandments are still applicable even Jesus did not disregard these. So the anyone claiming that the Bible in any manner is justifying the killing another human for any reason other than self defense they are in error.

Forum List

Back