This is how Settlers are taking over East Jerusalem one house at a time

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
Jerusalem, West Jerusalem, East Jerusalem are all terms thrown around here daily, but how many know what we are really talking about?

I think all to often these threads get lost in games of words and the idea that loving Israel must translate into supporting her actions no matter what.

This short video shows what has and is happening and speaks to many, if not all of our threads here (occupation, supremacism and prejudice in the laws themselves, state policy of ethnic cleansing). If anything is factually incorrect, I would be interested to know what and why.

Yeah, not settlers, they're the indigenous first peoples who have had their homes stolen by invaders from the Arabian peninsula.

The Judaic people are just reclaiming their own land. Get used to it

Jerusalem, West Jerusalem, East Jerusalem are all terms thrown around here daily, but how many know what we are really talking about?

I think all to often these threads get lost in games of words and the idea that loving Israel must translate into supporting her actions no matter what.

This short video shows what has and is happening and speaks to many, if not all of our threads here (occupation, supremacism and prejudice in the laws themselves, state policy of ethnic cleansing). If anything is factually incorrect, I would be interested to know what and why.

Excellent news. Eject those Muzzies!

• Banned
Yeah, not settlers, they're the indigenous first peoples who have had their homes stolen by invaders from the Arabian peninsula.

Please understand the difference between modern day Israel and the bible's stories of the land of Israel. And these settlers came from another continent. They have never even been to Palestine. By applying simple logic, there is no way they have had their homes stolen.

The Judaic people are thieving cockroaches.

The Jewish people are returning to an ancient homeland. They are legally buying homes in areas that are important to them, as shown in the video.

The problem with that is what, exactly?

That Israel intends to annex Jerusalem? Well, duh! They've said so and demonstrated their ability to do so and are actively doing so.

Or that Israel is not treating the Arab Palestinians equally? Well, duh! They are hostile -- hence the "hot paint" and the need for 24 hour private security.

What do you want Israel to do? What is the solution here? Personally, I think Israel should annex all of it and offer Israeli citizenship to everyone who wants to stay and pledges loyalty to Israel. And then gift the crap out of Arab neighborhoods -- new schools (yes with Israeli curriculum), new services, anything they could possibly ask for. Anyone who causes trouble is stripped of their new citizenship and deported.

• Banned
The Jewish people are returning to an ancient homeland. They are legally buying homes in areas that are important to them, as shown in the video.

The problem with that is what, exactly?
Not returning, they have never been there, they are from another continent.

That Israel intends to annex Jerusalem? Well, duh! They've said so and demonstrated their ability to do so and are actively doing so.
Stealing land is a war crime.

Or that Israel is not treating the Arab Palestinians equally? Well, duh! They are hostile -- hence the "hot paint" and the need for 24 hour private security.
Who would want to live anywhere that required an armed staff of soldiers?

What do you want Israel to do? What is the solution here?
End the occupation

End the occupation

You can't steal your own land.

How, exactly, would Israel "end the occupation" in Jerusalem? You have previously said that your preferred solution is to dissolve Israel and flood the territory with Arabs from other continents.

Your "solution" requires the Jewish nation to voluntarily self-destruct and the Jewish people to be denied their inherent right to self-determination, independence and sovereignty. And you want Israel to do this from their current position of power and sovereignty.

It is morally reprehensible for you to suggest this. And its also stupid. It will never happen.

Please understand the difference between modern day Israel and the bible's stories of the land of Israel. And these settlers came from another continent. They have never even been to Palestine. By applying simple logic, there is no way they have had their homes stolen.

I don't particularly believe in the Bible stories or it's slip shod version of historical events. What I do believe in is science based best opinion to date which clearly indicates that the Judaic people developed in the area we now call Israel from early to mid bronze age times. This far precedes the development of the Muslim Arabs who invaded the area in about the 7th century VE

By applying some facts, there's no way the Muslim invasion which has brought several waves of settlers to the Judaic area can be called indigenous or anything but interlopers on Judaic indigenous home lands.

What I find interesting is that the Judaic people have repeatedly expressed a willingness to share and yet the Arabs are consistently calling for the expulsion of the Judaic people from what any informed researcher would know is the Judaic tribes native lands.

But it does demonstrate the utter futility of trying to negotiate with the Arab Palestinians if this is their only "solution". That is exactly WHY Israel needs to unilaterally annex. And dump what they don't want or can't keep.

End the occupation and that whole thing was made up by you to argue with.

It is morally reprehensible for you to suggest this. And its also stupid.

I think Israel should annex all of it and offer Israeli citizenship to everyone who wants to stay and pledges loyalty to Israel. And then gift the crap out of Arab neighborhoods -- new schools (yes with Israeli curriculum), new services, anything they could possibly ask for. Anyone who causes trouble is stripped of their new citizenship and deported.

Israel would never ever ever ever ever ever ever agree to any part of that

What I find interesting is that the Judaic people have repeatedly expressed a willingness to share and yet the Arabs are consistently calling for the expulsion of the Judaic people from what any informed researcher would know is the Judaic tribes native lands.
A near total Muslim population lived with a small percentage of Christians and a smaller percentage of Jews for centuries.

In peace.

Then came the zionist regime.

You keep saying, "end the occupation" but the only expla
I think Israel should annex all of it and offer Israeli citizenship to everyone who wants to stay and pledges loyalty to Israel. And then gift the crap out of Arab neighborhoods -- new schools (yes with Israeli curriculum), new services, anything they could possibly ask for. Anyone who causes trouble is stripped of their new citizenship and deported.

Sure they will. There are already pressures on government and within government to repair and build up the Arab neighborhoods of Jerusalem and bring them into alignment with Jewish neighborhoods.

You keep saying, "end the occupation" but the only expla

Sure they will. There are already pressures on government and within government to repair and build up the Arab neighborhoods of Jerusalem and bring them into alignment with Jewish neighborhoods.
Oh is Israel offering them citizenship? :lmao:

A near total Muslim population lived with a small percentage of Christians and a smaller percentage of Jews for centuries.

In peace.

I wouldn't brag about that. You are basically saying that as long as the Christian and Jewish populations are limited and have no influence that Arab Muslims can get along with them. But can't get along with them as equals.

Forum List

Back