This is how Settlers are taking over East Jerusalem one house at a time

End the occupation

You can't steal your own land.

How, exactly, would Israel "end the occupation" in Jerusalem? You have previously said that your preferred solution is to dissolve Israel and flood the territory with Arabs from other continents.

Your "solution" requires the Jewish nation to voluntarily self-destruct and the Jewish people to be denied their inherent right to self-determination, independence and sovereignty. And you want Israel to do this from their current position of power and sovereignty.

It is morally reprehensible for you to suggest this. And its also stupid. It will never happen.

When was it their land. They are Europeans and Russians.

I wouldn't brag about that. You are basically saying that as long as the Christian and Jewish populations are limited and have no influence that Arab Muslims can get along with them. But can't get along with them as equals.
Nobody bragged about anything. You have this delusion running in your brain that never stops regardless of evidence.

You pretend to care for a solution as you disregard the simplicity of what is in front of your nose.

You keep saying, "end the occupation" but the only expla
I think Israel should annex all of it and offer Israeli citizenship to everyone who wants to stay and pledges loyalty to Israel. And then gift the crap out of Arab neighborhoods -- new schools (yes with Israeli curriculum), new services, anything they could possibly ask for. Anyone who causes trouble is stripped of their new citizenship and deported.

Israel would never ever ever ever ever ever ever agree to any part of that

Sure they will. There are already pressures on government and within government to repair and build up the Arab neighborhoods of Jerusalem and bring them into alignment with Jewish neighborhoods.
Oh is Israel offering them citizenship? :lmao:

Israel granted citizenship to about half those who applied for it in Jerusalem in the past ten years. This has slowed down some. Just over 4,000 people have applied in the last years for which we have records (2014-2016). 84 were accepted. 161 were denied. The rest are still pending.

What I find interesting is that the Judaic people have repeatedly expressed a willingness to share and yet the Arabs are consistently calling for the expulsion of the Judaic people from what any informed researcher would know is the Judaic tribes native lands.
A near total Muslim population lived with a small percentage of Christians and a smaller percentage of Jews for centuries.

In peace.

Then came the zionist regime.

A near total Christian and Jewish population lived for centuries.

In peace.

Then came the Muslim invasion.

You keep saying, "end the occupation" but the only expla
I think Israel should annex all of it and offer Israeli citizenship to everyone who wants to stay and pledges loyalty to Israel. And then gift the crap out of Arab neighborhoods -- new schools (yes with Israeli curriculum), new services, anything they could possibly ask for. Anyone who causes trouble is stripped of their new citizenship and deported.

Israel would never ever ever ever ever ever ever agree to any part of that

Sure they will. There are already pressures on government and within government to repair and build up the Arab neighborhoods of Jerusalem and bring them into alignment with Jewish neighborhoods.
Oh is Israel offering them citizenship? :lmao:

Israel granted citizenship to about half those who applied for it in Jerusalem in the past ten years. This has slowed down some. Just over 4,000 people have applied in the last years for which we have records (2014-2016). 84 were accepted. 161 were denied. The rest are still pending.
Is that a joke? 84 people, most probably Jewish, over 3 years, is supposed to be a good argument? :rolleyes:

What I find interesting is that the Judaic people have repeatedly expressed a willingness to share and yet the Arabs are consistently calling for the expulsion of the Judaic people from what any informed researcher would know is the Judaic tribes native lands.
A near total Muslim population lived with a small percentage of Christians and a smaller percentage of Jews for centuries.

In peace.

In peace.

What about the Canaanites? Should Native Americans be given control of the U.S.?

End the occupation

You can't steal your own land.

How, exactly, would Israel "end the occupation" in Jerusalem? You have previously said that your preferred solution is to dissolve Israel and flood the territory with Arabs from other continents.

Your "solution" requires the Jewish nation to voluntarily self-destruct and the Jewish people to be denied their inherent right to self-determination, independence and sovereignty. And you want Israel to do this from their current position of power and sovereignty.

It is morally reprehensible for you to suggest this. And its also stupid. It will never happen.

When was it their land. They are Europeans and Russians.

Statistically not true. 75% of Israeli citizens were born in Israel. More than 50% are children of at least one parent born in Israel. Less than 30% have European or American ancestry.

In peace.

In peace.

What about the Canaanites? Should Native Americans be given control of the U.S.?

What about the Canaanites?

I agree, the Muslims should immediately leave all Canaanite lands!

Is that a joke? 84 people, most probably Jewish, over 3 years, is supposed to be a good argument? :rolleyes:

No, those are Arab permanent residents applying for citizenship. Most of the applications have not been processed yet. But the rate of acceptance is about 50%.

Statistically not true. 75% of Israeli citizens were born in Israel. More than 50% are children of at least one parent born in Israel. Less than 30% have European or American ancestry.
This thread is about the systemic supremacist system that "legalizes" home theft by a government that pays millions to do so.

In peace.

In peace.

If you can find me a group of Canaanites -- yes, they are an indigenous peoples and should have independence and sovereignty if they want it. I don't think you will find any though, since Canaanites are proto-Hebrews and were absorbed into the Jewish nation.

And ABSOLUTELY Native Americans should be given sovereignty, independence and self-determination in their native homeland in the US. Without question.

Jerusalem, West Jerusalem, East Jerusalem are all terms thrown around here daily, but how many know what we are really talking about?

I think all to often these threads get lost in games of words and the idea that loving Israel must translate into supporting her actions no matter what.

This short video shows what has and is happening and speaks to many, if not all of our threads here (occupation, supremacism and prejudice in the laws themselves, state policy of ethnic cleansing). If anything is factually incorrect, I would be interested to know what and why.

What's the point of the OP ????

People buy homes from other people and give them money...

Well that's a new concept I bartered a goat , a mule and my first new born son for mine .

This thread is about the systemic supremacist system that "legalizes" home theft by a government that pays millions to do so.

"legalizes" home theft by a government that pays millions to do so.

If they're paying, it's not theft. Moron.

If you can find me a group of Canaanites -- yes, they are an indigenous peoples and should have independence and sovereignty if they want it. I don't think you will find any though, since Canaanites are proto-Hebrews and were absorbed into the Jewish nation.

And ABSOLUTELY Native Americans should be given sovereignty, independence and self-determination in their native homeland in the US. Without question.
The rules are clear about staying in the same time period.

Please stop derailing.

Newsflash -- legally purchasing a home is not "theft".

No. This thread is about annexing Jerusalem. Which Israel should be doing. And is.

What's the point of the OP ????

People buy homes from other people and give them money...

Well that's a new concept I bartered a goat , a mule and my first new born son for mine .
The whole thing has been a land grab. Watch the 10 minutes again if that is all you got from it.

In peace.

In peace.

Why?

Using the lefts logic we should give back California to Mexico can we do it please?

We don't give a damn about the sand monkey's, too bad

The whole thing has been a land grab. Watch the 10 minutes again if that is all you got from it.

Yes, abi, that is exactly what it is. Israel is asserting her sovereignty over her ancestral and historical homeland. Arab Palestine has no ability to prevent it. Because they have been doing all the wrong things over the past 100 years.

Forum List

Back