This is how Settlers are taking over East Jerusalem one house at a time

And can we do better than using ugly descriptors like "sand-monkeys", please?

Yes, abi, that is exactly what it is. Israel is asserting her sovereignty over her ancestral and historical homeland.
You are delusional

The zionists came from another continent.

What's the point of the OP ????

People buy homes from other people and give them money...

Well that's a new concept I bartered a goat , a mule and my first new born son for mine .
The whole thing has been a land grab. Watch the 10 minutes again if that is all you got from it.

Where did it say anything about a land grab?

It was a boring real estate business video ...people buy other people's house all the time with money ...

They were not forced to sell in your video now we're they...

And can we do better than using ugly descriptors like "sand-monkeys", please?
Ridiculous, you use more PC language and hate as much as who you quoted.

I know, right?! I'm quite hateful to want BOTH peoples to have sovereignty and self-determination over part of the territory. The HORROR!

Because they have been doing all the wrong things over the past 100 years.
They are so wrong for being occupied.

You and your ilk have convinced me that outside of insane asylums there is not a more delusional people than zionists.

What I find interesting is that the Judaic people have repeatedly expressed a willingness to share and yet the Arabs are consistently calling for the expulsion of the Judaic people from what any informed researcher would know is the Judaic tribes native lands.
A near total Muslim population lived with a small percentage of Christians and a smaller percentage of Jews for centuries.

In peace.

Then came the zionist regime.

A near total Christian and Jewish population lived for centuries.

In peace.

Then came the Muslim invasion.
What about the Canaanites? Should Native Americans be given control of the U.S.?

Why?

Using the lefts logic we should give back California to Mexico can we do it please?

We don't give a damn about the sand monkey's, too bad

Yeah we just spend all our time going to war over them :rolleyes:

What I find interesting is that the Judaic people have repeatedly expressed a willingness to share and yet the Arabs are consistently calling for the expulsion of the Judaic people from what any informed researcher would know is the Judaic tribes native lands.
A near total Muslim population lived with a small percentage of Christians and a smaller percentage of Jews for centuries.

In peace.

In peace.

What about the Canaanites? Should Native Americans be given control of the U.S.?

Why?

Using the lefts logic we should give back California to Mexico can we do it please?

Yup to bad the Messiah didn't call the war over to win an election The rise of ISIS would of never happened.

In peace.

In peace.

Why?

Yup to bad the Messiah didn't call the war over to win an election The rise of ISIS would of never happened.
Your candidate ran on that war being a disaster that should never have happened. One of the only things I agree with him about.

The only thing we did wrong in leaving Iraq, is that we didn't leave sooner.

In peace.

Why?

Your candidate ran on that war being a disaster that should never have happened. One of the only things I agree with him about.

The only thing we did wrong in leaving Iraq, is that we didn't leave sooner.

Now you are just posting all over the place .

What's the point of the OP ????

People buy homes from other people and give them money...

Well that's a new concept I bartered a goat , a mule and my first new born son for mine .
The whole thing has been a land grab. Watch the 10 minutes again if that is all you got from it.

Where did it say anything about a land grab?

It was a boring real estate business video ...people buy other people's house all the time with money ...

They were not forced to sell in your video now we're they...

I searched you tube for 20 minutes and I could only find one ..

At last ... after two thousand years ... the property values in Jerusalem are on the rise again.

4941.jpg

Yes, abi, that is exactly what it is. Israel is asserting her sovereignty over her ancestral and historical homeland.
You are delusional

The zionists came from another continent.

You keep on saying that. So:

1) More than half of Israeli Jews are from the Middle East.

2) Ashkenaz Jews are descended from the Jews who were forced out of Israel between 70-135 AD. This can be seen on the Arch of Titus. They have been yearning and praying to return home for centuries. Ever hear of these expressions: Next year in Jerusalem? If I forget thee Jerusalem?

3) Ppl come to live in places from other continents all the time. America is a melting-pot of immigrants.

Yeah, not settlers, they're the indigenous first peoples who have had their homes stolen by invaders from the Arabian peninsula.

The Judaic people are just reclaiming their own land. Get used to it
Please understand the difference between modern day Israel and the bible's stories of the land of Israel. And these settlers came from another continent. They have never even been to Palestine. By applying simple logic, there is no way they have had their homes stolen.
But you have stated many times you believe in the Torah...until you were shown how it disagrees with your stance.

In peace.

LOL you don't actually expect people to believe that do you ???????

There were a few moments in history, after various Arab pogroms designed to rid Judea of the Judaic people where there were few Jews brave enough to stay. These periods of time lasted generally for no more than a decade or so until Judiac people who'd fled the ethnic violence them came streaming back to their native lands.

The FACT that Arabs have been trying to eradicate Judaic people from there homelands is well supported in history.

Revisionists will constantly refute these facts.

Those who know history are obligated to correct their revisionist nonsense again and again
So do go on, but don't expect you're fooling anyone but your fellow anti semites

Remember they are dealing with murdering cockroaches, Islamists.
That's a ploy. And has nothing to do with stealing Jerusalem.
We need to put the rocket and mortar attacks against Israel in perspective.

So stealing Jerusalem isn't about murdering the Judaic people and taking their traditional capitol ?

I think you are more confused than you realize.

Say it with me and see if you can put it all together

Judea, jerusalem, jewish

Ringing any bells yet or is Islam blinding you to the simple facts

Please, folks, I know this is a difficult issue to defend but:

Always check the TOPIC before replying. Make sure you are in the SAME COUNTRY and SAME DECADE as the OP topic.
New 3 Strikes Rule in the I/P Forum..

They have been stealing land and homes for decades. This must end if there can be peace. This is such an easy one.

It would be no different than the Mexican government plopping flags down in Houston and funding a military to bring settlers there.

Forum List

Back