This Is How Low We Have Become Under Biden

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015

Transgender Activist Rose Montoya Goes Topless And Holds Her Breasts At White House​

Biden and the left must go. The country has become a laughing stock with our children being taught that all of this shit is perfectly normal and acceptable.

tenor.gif

Transgender Activist Rose Montoya Goes Topless And Holds Her Breasts At White House​

Biden and the left must go. The country has become a laughing stock with our children being taught that all of this shit is perfectly normal and acceptable.
That isn't in any way normal.
CLASSLESS.

Would a woman do that?

WHAT woman would do that?

Imagine being the secret service, proudly doing your duty, keeping your oath at the W.H, dedicated to the protection of the president and the sacred, hallowed grounds. You walk with your head up and chest out, "I protect my nations most VIP of VIPs". Wllling to lose your life for your nation. You then look up and see this image of a naked citizen as you are working in the background...

Last edited:

Ah...a second thread on this. Yeah, she's immature. But some of us are mature enough to not freak out. Some of us.

Sweetie boy, nobody would have anything to react to if all this insane shit wasn't happening.
What are they, like 2% of the population? I do not think men should be able to participate in women sports but other than that the RWers are going crazy about a very minute topic. I think it is just because of the icky aspect. But hey, you fight the good fight, stop the trannys.

Forum List

Back