This is how I expect conservatives will soon start acting at hospitals

Doctors, paramedics and especially nurses get threatened or even assaulted all of the time no matter the medical system involved. Was that Japan? WTF? VIP?

Doctors, paramedics and especially nurses get threatened or even assaulted all of the time no matter the medical system involved. Was that Japan? WTF? VIP?
I would understand that guy if his wife was severely bleeding, barely alive or visibly dying, but this was clearly not the case AND BECAUSE OF THAT I want to rip that cockroach apart.

I would understand that guy if his wife was severely bleeding, barely alive or visibly dying, but this was clearly not the case AND BECAUSE OF THAT I want to rip that cockroach apart.

Yeah it's screwed up but I still do not see the conservative connection. Anyone could turn into a violent asshole given the right conditions and that clip is short on details (unless you speak Chinese) so to you I say WTF?

Yeah it's screwed up but I still do not see the conservative connection. Anyone could turn into a violent asshole given the right conditions and that clip is short on details (unless you speak Chinese) so to you I say WTF?
You are absolutely right no doubt. The reason I connected this to conservatives is because it seems to me they are more like those who feel that certain people should have privileged care, but as I stated in my first sentence of OP: "do not confuse me with a liberal" - I only say what I feel.

You are absolutely right no doubt. The reason I connected this to conservatives is because it seems to me they are more like those who feel that certain people should have privileged care, but as I stated in my first sentence of OP: "do not confuse me with a liberal" - I only say what I feel.

It's not uncommon to see people with good insurance saying that they deserve better or faster in the emergency room, the crime is that it does get them in faster and they get better care, not sure of the personal politics involved though.

Maybe I was confusing aggressive conservatives as seen on FOX NEWS.... in real life fat welfare moms seem to be just as aggressive...

I've been a healthcare worker for 31 years, it isn't the conservatives that are a problem, it's the democrats. They don't pay anything because they don't have insurance but they demand everything and get into shouting and cussing matches when they can't get it.

It's not uncommon to see people with good insurance saying that they deserve better or faster in the emergency room, the crime is that it does get them in faster and they get better care, not sure of the personal politics involved though.

That shit only happens in your alleged "Mind".

Money talks.

So does insurance.

And there are always some who think they're more important than the next guy.

If the reason for the needed medical attention was severe enough, to me, suing the hospital for their foot dragging would have made a much bigger impact than taking your anger out on just one person.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: I am not a fan of Obama care or liberals, but aggressive conservatives came to mind when I watched this video:

Nurse Violently Attacked for not Letting Alleged VIP Customer Cut in Line
LiveLeak.com - Nurse Violently Attacked for not Letting Alleged VIP Customer Cut in Line

That seems a smoke and mirrors case to me, pvsi.

I know a lot of conservatives. The ones I know respect care givers, and so do the liberals I know.

Mental illness and asocial behaviors know no political bounds, but not every mentally ill nor asocial person breaks the law nor harms others. The guy may be criminally insane, paranoid by drugs or some harm done to his skull at one time or another, or he may have an aversion to someone who gave him poor care in the past or even hurt him in some way.

That's how liberals act. Especially minority liberals who think skin color makes them the master race.

Old fella I know had a stroke about six weeks ago.

He kept mobility, lost only speech.

A few days of therapy in the hospital; several more at home.

Then he was assigned a "caregiver" to help a few hours a day. That's when he really put his back into the speech therapy and progressed amazingly quickly. He rejoined us at the coffee shop a couple of days ago, speaking even more clearly than he had just before the stroke.

We thought the caregiver might have been helping him along while she tended to household needs. He told us she didn't help - but give him inspiration. She constantly spouted Obama propaganda and injected "Hope" and "Change" into almost every sentence. He said the inspiration was that he wanted to tell her himself, so clearly she could not misunderstand, that she was to: "Get the FUCK out of my house!".

Now that's inspiration!

Forum List

Back