This is how Democrats see the African American community

Republicans have no backbone.
Oh my God...just go away already. You sound ignorant. You speak ignorant. You look ignorant. There isn’t a single person here on USMB that agrees with you on anything.

All you do isn’t ruin threads whining about how much you hate minorities.

Lol, there is nowhere in the US I am afraid to walk down the street. What's more, I'll do it unarmed and probably end up making some new friends at the same time.

Come to Chelsea MA. You ll change your mind
No, I won't. Stop being frightened of people who are different. They really don't mean you any harm.
Al cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats.. not republicans

I agree with the idiot. Aren’t you an ex con?
What are you blabbering about?

Are you an ex con. Y or N?

Most Liberals are scared of minorities that are independent individual voters vs. voters who vote along color lines.
I honestly never ask anyone about their political views while in public, just like I don't talk about their sex life or religion.
Don’t you want to know if you’re hanging around with somebody who’s dangerous or racist or Republican?
Even most republicans are really what you call dangerous.

Spying on people works. Tapping their phone lines, computers, etc. liberals justify this by saying a judge signed off on it.
Yet both parties are partners in the Patriot Act.
Who's lying? Most conservatives are scared of minorities.

My grandma was a wop, BOO!!!

Most Liberals are scared of minorities that are independent individual voters vs. voters who vote along color lines.
I honestly never ask anyone about their political views while in public, just like I don't talk about their sex life or religion.
Don’t you want to know if you’re hanging around with somebody who’s dangerous or racist or Republican?

The most dangerous people on a civilian level at least, are African Americans, in the USA, they make up the majority of the murders, FACT.
Not where I live...It's drunk whites shooting drunk whites...

That’s an enclave comprised of small data points not indicative of a trend or correlation.

Republicans have no backbone.
Oh my God...just go away already. You sound ignorant. You speak ignorant. You look ignorant. There isn’t a single person here on USMB that agrees with you on anything.

All you do isn’t ruin threads whining about how much you hate minorities.

Explain what Republicans have achieved besides cutting taxes in the past 50 years?

Sure there are, Odium, and ImPureTrash agree with me on many things.

They've clearly thought things through, much more than typical RepugentC*nts.

No, I won't. Stop being frightened of people who are different. They really don't mean you any harm.
Al cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats.. not republicans

Maybe

We have enough problems with White trash, we didn't need to import Black trash.
You prove that every day...

The elite Whites are even worse than White trash.

Guess who imported Black slaves, Illegal Mexicans, Islamic Refugees, Outsourced jobs to China, run Hollywood, run Facebook, run the media etc. etc.

It sure isn't White trash, that's for sure.

Spying on people works. Tapping their phone lines, computers, etc. liberals justify this by saying a judge signed off on it.

The most dangerous people on a civilian level at least, are African Americans, in the USA, they make up the majority of the murders, FACT.

That’s an enclave comprised of small data points not indicative of a trend or correlation.
and a lack of blacks...

We have enough problems with White trash, we didn't need to import Black trash.
You prove that every day...

The elite Whites are even worse than White trash.

Guess who imported Black slaves, Illegal Mexicans, Islamic Refugees, Outsourced jobs to China, run Hollywood, run Facebook, run the media etc. etc.

It sure isn't White trash, that's for sure.
Nope we were busy selling weed..

Maybe

Bingo!

Maybe

Bingo!
I’m from the inner city of Boston, and went bad schools.. who hasn’t been locked up from here?

Maybe

Bingo!
I’m from the inner city of Boston, and went bad schools.. who hasn’t been locked up from here?

Most people have not been. And Roslindale is perfectly safe. Nice excuses.

Lol, there is nowhere in the US I am afraid to walk down the street. What's more, I'll do it unarmed and probably end up making some new friends at the same time.

You jump on my single typo and then post that^?

And it's a lie to boot.
It’s not a lie, it’s a fact.. just yesterday there is a story Boston can find a school superintendent because of race problems lol
Well, it's a good thing they can find one.

Not sure I see your point.

Most people have not been. And Roslindale is perfectly safe. Nice excuses.
Mattapan ran through my neighborhood in the 1990’s.. I’ve had more people shot on my street last three years then Brookline has had in 20

Lol, there is nowhere in the US I am afraid to walk down the street.
Listen to the Internet tough guy here... :rolleyes:
What's more, I'll do it unarmed
Of course you would...you’re a leftists who is deathly afraid of inanimate objects.
and probably end up making some new friends at the same time.
You can’t even do that on USMB. How the hell is a racist like you going to pull that off on minority communities?
Lol, I'm not an internet tough guy, that title belongs to all the conservitards who are constantly making threats here. All I'm doing is saying I'm not afraid like you.

Time and time and time again, we see the racism of the left rear its ugly head. Joe Biden considers African American communities to be "the hood".

Biden brags about going to the 'hood' to teach 'women of color' how to code
58986746_10211601716678703_3708815349425111040_n.jpg

You jump on my single typo and then post that^?

And it's a lie to boot.
It’s not a lie, it’s a fact.. just yesterday there is a story Boston can find a school superintendent because of race problems lol
Well, it's a good thing they can find one.

Not sure I see your point.
Boston is run by democrats for 70 years and theyhave race issues lol like all democrat run towns

Lol, funny stuff. You are terrified of going into a predominantly minority neighborhood.

Who's the racist?
Projecting?
Deflecting?
I’m in the hood. We won’t hurt you. Come on down

Translation~ you're a drug addict

( That's the only way some one could make that claim)

Don't be a retard. People are people. You wanna go somewhere dangerous come with me to South Africa and we will go down to the Capetown Flats. You'll think Harlem is about as dangerous as a preschool after that.

I’m in the hood. We won’t hurt you. Come on down

Translation~ you're a drug addict

( That's the only way some one could make that claim)

Don't be a retard. People are people. You wanna go somewhere dangerous come with me to South Africa and we will go down to the Capetown Flats. You'll think Harlem is about as dangerous as a preschool after that.
Lol Whites conquered the world and you think we are afraid of Africans? Lol moron

and a lack of blacks...

Your choice.

Forum List

Back