This is great

I think it is bad that he will actually be enjoying prison. He will only be there for three years, and that will three years in faggot heaven.

Dirty typical black asshole.

So let's look at that. Jason van Dyke shot LaQuan McDonald 16 times. BUt because he was a white cop, he only got six years and will probably be out in three if no one shanks him in the chow line.

So you should get a harsher sentence for filing a false police report than for actually killing a black child? That seems kind of messed up.

Well Joe things have changed since then dipshit.
People werent fired from their jobs for using the n word 40 years ago when he did it.

There was no such thing as hate crime(its a stupid thing thing you lefties made up)

Because of you stupid racial politics, we're at this point and I hope he gets it up the ass every day in prison....the guy is a psycho who did not care if others went to jail because he hates Trump and wanted more money........fuck that piece of shit

Do you think he actually thought anyone would go to jail?

Oh, people were fired for their jobs for using the N-word 30 years ago when Downey pulled his hoax, and there were hate crime statues on the books.

Did he file a police report?

In any case, the police and the law operate vastly differently in different places and different times. It's not a double standard, it's a different standard altogether. Any my money is on the Chicago police not taking the incident with humor. You can say your lying friend goodbye.

Maybe.. or Maybe Kim Fox, the black DA who really doesn't care that much about what the CPD thinks, will cut a deal that will involve restitution and community service, which would be a lot more sensible and human.

Jail should be there for dangerous people, not people who upset us.

Well Joe things have changed since then dipshit.
People werent fired from their jobs for using the n word 40 years ago when he did it.

There was no such thing as hate crime(its a stupid thing thing you lefties made up)

Because of you stupid racial politics, we're at this point and I hope he gets it up the ass every day in prison....the guy is a psycho who did not care if others went to jail because he hates Trump and wanted more money........fuck that piece of shit

Do you think he actually thought anyone would go to jail?

Oh, people were fired for their jobs for using the N-word 30 years ago when Downey pulled his hoax, and there were hate crime statues on the books.

Yeah they said it during their job ,sure. not some post or camcorder video that had nothing to do with their job

He is banking on a black jury in Chicago and OJ Simpson type jury nullification.

It could happen.

Jussie Smollett “Feels Betrayed” After $100K Bail Hearing; Says He’s Innocent

He's trashing people for not backing him....

and he is still fighting, I can not wait for this trial

Wait till the feds file their charges for mail fraud and terrorism, it will get real quickly for him. He could be looking at a couple of decades behind bars.

The mail fraud might be what really gets him more than the string around his neck and him scatching himself in the eye.

He isn’t weak.....(holding back tears) He isn’t weak.

Did he file a police report?

In any case, the police and the law operate vastly differently in different places and different times. It's not a double standard, it's a different standard altogether. Any my money is on the Chicago police not taking the incident with humor. You can say your lying friend goodbye.

Maybe.. or Maybe Kim Fox, the black DA who really doesn't care that much about what the CPD thinks, will cut a deal that will involve restitution and community service, which would be a lot more sensible and human.

Jail should be there for dangerous people, not people who upset us.

Jail should be a deterrent for others that may consider doing the same crime. Don't your police have better things to do than spend their time on political hoaxes?

Well, he certainly fucked up his acting career, they edited his scenes out of the last few episodes of the show he's in, so I guess that means he just lost out on a bunch of money.

Jussie Slutlet: $100,000 an episode.

Thinks he is not getting paid enough

Thinks America is unfair

Thinks America is racist and homophobic

Thinks it’s a good idea to stage a fake racist and homophobic attack on himself and pay people $5,000 to do it because he can’t find real racists and homophobic people in Chicago to do it for free.

Thinks Fox is racist and homophobic.

Gets his actual paycheck for $100,000 an episode from Fox.

Last edited:

Wait till the feds file their charges for mail fraud and terrorism, it will get real quickly for him. He could be looking at a couple of decades behind bars.

The mail fraud might be what really gets him more than the string around his neck and him scatching himself in the eye.

The fact that he included white powder in his hoax letter, it ups the ante considerably. The cops have the magazine they cut the letters form.

The fact that he included white powder in his hoax letter, it ups the ante considerably. The cops have the magazine they cut the letters form.

That is the funniest part. Where did this clown learn how to do something like this, from 70's television shows? Maybe he should have watched reruns from the old Columbo television series. :21:

I think it is bad that he will actually be enjoying prison. He will only be there for three years, and that will three years in faggot heaven.

Dirty typical black asshole.

So let's look at that. Jason van Dyke shot LaQuan McDonald 16 times. BUt because he was a white cop, he only got six years and will probably be out in three if no one shanks him in the chow line.

So you should get a harsher sentence for filing a false police report than for actually killing a black child? That seems kind of messed up.

You guys are the ones to want less punishment, because you feel sorry for the victims.
you guys dont want standardized sentancing.

So tell us, how much time should he do and what charge are you using?

That is the funniest part. Where did this clown learn how to do something like this, from 70's television shows? Maybe he should have watched reruns from the old Columbo television series. :21:

Just proves you don't have to be too smart to be an actor. Who's pays co-conspirators in a hoax, with a personal check? His next roll maybe in the worlds dumbest criminals.

Yeah they said it during their job ,sure. not some post or camcorder video that had nothing to do with their job

You mean they weren't fired for conduct on technology that didn't exist 30 years ago? Wow.

The workings of the Conservative Mind never cease to amaze.

Jail should be a deterrent for others that may consider doing the same crime. Don't your police have better things to do than spend their time on political hoaxes?

Um, yeah, they could actually prosecute the corrupt cops like the guys who filed false police reports after the LaQuan McDonald shooting... Oh, wait, no, they acquitted those guys!

Forum List

Back