This is great

I can not wait for this trial

It won't go to trial. This has a plea written all over it. I'm guessing community service.

But the mail fraud, OTOH....

Just my prediction...

MV5BMjZiMjBlZjQtOTg4Ni00NTI4LWFlOGMtMjkzOGM1ZWY4YzQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzI2MDEwNA@@._V1_.jpg

Yeah they said it during their job ,sure. not some post or camcorder video that had nothing to do with their job

You mean they weren't fired for conduct on technology that didn't exist 30 years ago? Wow.

The workings of the Conservative Mind never cease to amaze.

Jail should be a deterrent for others that may consider doing the same crime. Don't your police have better things to do than spend their time on political hoaxes?

Um, yeah, they could actually prosecute the corrupt cops like the guys who filed false police reports after the LaQuan McDonald shooting... Oh, wait, no, they acquitted those guys!

Wow you are a moron. People weren't fired for jokes or even stereotypes. Now unless you're a member of the butt banger leftwing you get fired for those things

As far as acquitting, that was a fair trial bro, you dont know the facts, you still say hands up dont shoot like it really happened.

As far as acquitting, that was a fair trial bro, you dont know the facts, you still say hands up dont shoot like it really happened.

Uh, you are getting your cases mixed up. I know, so many cases of cops shooting innocent black kids, so many to keep straight.

The McDonald Case,t hey actually convicted the cop who did the shooting. not much of a choice, they had him on videotape doing it.. sixteen times, still plugging bullets into him when he was on the ground... for which he got a whopping six years and will be out in three if no one shanks him in the chow line.

However, the whole system moved to protect this guy, including cops who filed FALSE POLICE REPORTS.

So if those guys can get off for filing false reports... so should Jussie.

Uh, you are getting your cases mixed up. I know, so many cases of cops shooting innocent black kids, so many to keep straight.

The McDonald Case,t hey actually convicted the cop who did the shooting. not much of a choice, they had him on videotape doing it.. sixteen times, still plugging bullets into him when he was on the ground... for which he got a whopping six years and will be out in three if no one shanks him in the chow line.

However, the whole system moved to protect this guy, including cops who filed FALSE POLICE REPORTS.

So if those guys can get off for filing false reports... so should Jussie.

Uh no sorry, he tried to tar me, fuck that piece of shit, with a broom handle

Murder of Laquan McDonald - Wikipedia

oh the other 3 tried were found NOT GUILTY.........so make sure add that to your story and it was in Chicago...sonapparentky big liberal cities have racists, what and it's not even in the south, how could that ever be true

Last edited:
oh the other 3 tried were found NOT GUILTY.........so make sure add that to your story and it was in Chicago...sonapparentky big liberal cities have racists, what and it's not even in the south, how could that ever be true

Oh, this judge was a moron, absolutely... the guys were as guilty as hell. And this is why the community doesn't trust the police.. They lie and they are never held accountable..

So really, you guys should take your little victory lap and not try to embarrass yourself at a trial. Smollet can actually hire pretty good lawyers.

Oh, this judge was a moron, absolutely... the guys were as guilty as hell. And this is why the community doesn't trust the police.. They lie and they are never held accountable..

So really, you guys should take your little victory lap and not try to embarrass yourself at a trial. Smollet can actually hire pretty good lawyers.

So wait a lefty saying judges are corrupt and wrong.....wow that's new.

well if killing peolle makes distrust the police, why isn't whitey even more distrustful, we have more unarmed people shot than black folk?

well if killing peolle makes distrust the police, why isn't whitey even more distrustful, we have more unarmed people shot than black folk?

I wouldn't know... unarmed white people aren't shot and killed that often. Heck, even armed ones are treated with dignity and respect.

I wouldn't know... unarmed white people aren't shot and killed that often. Heck, even armed ones are treated with dignity and respect.

Of the 1,146 and 1,092 victims of police violence in 2015 and 2016, respectively, the authors found 52 percent were white, 26 percent were black, and 17 percent were Hispanic. Together, these individuals lost 57,375 years to police violence in 2015 and 54,754 to police violence in 2016. Young people and people of color were disproportionately affected: 52 percent of all the years of life lost were lost by nonwhite, non-Hispanic ethnic groups. Whites also tended to be killed by police at older ages than African Americans and Hispanics—though this is partly because in the general population, whites are older on average than the other groups.

How Many People Are Killed By Police Each Year? - The Atlantic

Do you lefties ever do any work....Jesus people are laziest pieces of shit. You guys dont ever use Google....its not hard

Do you lefties ever do any work....Jesus people are laziest pieces of shit. You guys dont ever use Google....its not hard

Not only does Joe not use Google, he refuses to read any links you post and openly admits it.

Not only does Joe not use Google, he refuses to read any links you post and openly admits it.

Wow you cant do anything for people who are intentionally ignorant, he wants to be a retarded piece of shit, that's on him

Of the 1,146 and 1,092 victims of police violence in 2015 and 2016,

Had nothing to do with my point... Where are your greater incidents of unarmed white people getting shot?

White people do get shot, usually some dumb white trash redneck who waves around a gun because the Dun-Der Foundin' Father says I can has me a gun.

I call this, "Natural Selection".

Of the 1,146 and 1,092 victims of police violence in 2015 and 2016,

Had nothing to do with my point... Where are your greater incidents of unarmed white people getting shot?

White people do get shot, usually some dumb white trash redneck who waves around a gun because the Dun-Der Foundin' Father says I can has me a gun.

I call this, "Natural Selection".

Given the fact most of the violent crime is committed by blacks, police shootings are disproportionately white. And if you read the article, it covered unarmed whites and unarmed blacks. In fact, other statistics show that black officers are just as likely to shoot black criminals as white officers. Are those black officers racist too?

You guys are the ones to want less punishment, because you feel sorry for the victims.
you guys dont want standardized sentancing.

So tell us, how much time should he do and what charge are you using?

Zero time. Pay a fine. Lose his job and his reputation.

Most people who file false police reports, including cops, don't do jail time.

You prove you're a retard with every character you type. Wow.

Forum List

Back