that piece of scum should pay for what he did NOW

we have a problem with him

HE

SHOULD

BE

IN

JAIL

NOW

What this loser doesn't understand is that this could have gotten out of hand and still could.

People riot over crap like this and those rioters don't care what the truth actually is. Baltimore and Ferguson come to mind.

Listening to the radio today, I learned he gets paid 20K for each episode he's in. But that wasn't enough. He wanted more, and didn't consider the ramifications of him getting it.

What a dunce. First off, the articles that he cut out letter clippings from were found in a dumpster near his home. He paid his friends that beat him up with checks. And WTF would wear any kind of cap yet alone a MAGA cap if they planned on attacking somebody?

I'm no investigator, I'm a truck driver, and even I could tell this was a phony story from the beginning. As one conservative commentator pointed out, this can even lead to a charge of mail fraud which is punishable by 5 to 10 years alone, and I hope he gets the maximum on that on top of the other charges.

What this loser doesn't understand is that this could have gotten out of hand and still could.

People riot over crap like this and those rioters don't care what the truth actually is. Baltimore and Ferguson come to mind.

Listening to the radio today, I learned he gets paid 20K for each episode he's in. But that wasn't enough. He wanted more, and didn't consider the ramifications of him getting it.

What a dunce. First off, the articles that he cut out letter clippings from were found in a dumpster near his home. He paid his friends that beat him up with checks. And WTF would wear any kind of cap yet alone a MAGA cap if they planned on attacking somebody?

I'm no investigator, I'm a truck driver, and even I could tell this was a phony story from the beginning. As one conservative commentator pointed out, this can even lead to a charge of mail fraud which is punishable by 5 to 10 years alone, and I hope he gets the maximum on that on top of the other charges.

I think it was political, but if it was salary, leave it to a lefty to be greedy over his 20000 per episode and fake a hate CD time to make more....those people are disgusting

imagine if an infamous conservative tried to pull this stunt, and failed/got caught? hmm, how many weeks will the MSM cover the story?

Good question.

Hey, you remember that time Morton Downey Jr. pulled this shit. Drew a swastika on his forehead and it was in the wrong direction because he looked in a mirror when he drew it. .

upload_2019-2-22_5-18-2.jpeg

guess what, the Police didn't charge him with a crime, didn't make that big of a deal about it... just expressed their opinion it was a fraud.

Funny, we didn't hear half the upset we are hearing about Jussie Smollet. The left looked at Downey, who was always kind of a clown, and just smirked.

imagine if an infamous conservative tried to pull this stunt, and failed/got caught? hmm, how many weeks will the MSM cover the story?

Good question.

Hey, you remember that time Morton Downey Jr. pulled this shit. Drew a swastika on his forehead and it was in the wrong direction because he looked in a mirror when he drew it. .

View attachment 247148

guess what, the Police didn't charge him with a crime, didn't make that big of a deal about it... just expressed their opinion it was a fraud.

Funny, we didn't hear half the upset we are hearing about Jussie Smollet. The left looked at Downey, who was always kind of a clown, and just smirked.

Did he file a police report?

In any case, the police and the law operate vastly differently in different places and different times. It's not a double standard, it's a different standard altogether. Any my money is on the Chicago police not taking the incident with humor. You can say your lying friend goodbye.

I think it is bad that he will actually be enjoying prison. He will only be there for three years, and that will three years in faggot heaven.

Dirty typical black asshole.

Good question.

View attachment 247148

Well Joe things have changed since then dipshit.
People werent fired from their jobs for using the n word 40 years ago when he did it.

There was no such thing as hate crime(its a stupid thing thing you lefties made up)

Because of you stupid racial politics, we're at this point and I hope he gets it up the ass every day in prison....the guy is a psycho who did not care if others went to jail because he hates Trump and wanted more money........fuck that piece of shit

I think it was political, but if it was salary, leave it to a lefty to be greedy over his 20000 per episode and fake a hate CD time to make more....those people are disgusting

I heard there was a correction on his earnings. Now they are saying he makes 125K per episode. He must be trying to be one of those evil one-percenters.

There was no such thing as hate crime(its a stupid thing thing you lefties made up)

It's not made up, it's actually law. A hate crime is a crime committed against a likely Democrat voter....gays.....minorities and so on.

Because of you stupid racial politics, we're at this point and I hope he gets it up the ass every day in prison

Something tells me so does he. :iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back