This is going to be the best show in town. Hillary is gonna run.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I am going to fucking back her. All that is going to happen on our side is do the dance......Dole gets it, MaCain gets it oh now Romney gets it.

Dems at least nominate winners instead of losers.

Hillary will say obamacare was a failure and she will take it to single payer.

Hillary will say obamacare was a failure and she will take it to single payer.

Yes, as hard as it is to admit for the wingnuts, she was right in 1993 when she first introduced health care reform. I am not a Hillary fan, but she was a woman waaaaaay ahead of her time.

If Hildabeast gets the nomination, she wins. The media will circle around her like she's a bitch in heat. It will be worse than Obama, far worse.

This is like hockey.

I just want to win some time.
It's getting to be more like baseball where there is a roster which lists the rotation for the batters.

We just had our first black president......so next up for 'Team Diversity' is a woman.

After that will be an Hispanic, then Asian, Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, Atheist, Gay, Lesbian, Transexual, etc.

Basically, it will take until the next century before the diversity quota is completed.

And then finally we can start electing a president based on personal qualifications for the job. .. :cool:

She walks graciously; she does not run ... anymore.

Ps, I rather liked Dole. It pained me to not vote for him.

I still love Bob...................I really respect the man. But that's how the party has been nominating people.

Not who can win. But who they think should get a trophy.

This is like hockey.

I just want to win some time.
It's getting to be more like baseball where there is a roster which lists the rotation for the batters.

We just had our first black president......so next up for 'Team Diversity' is a woman.

After that will be an Hispanic, then Asian, Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, Atheist, Gay, Lesbian, Transexual, etc.

Basically, it will take until the next century before the diversity quota is completed.

And then finally we can start electing a president based on personal qualifications for the job. .. :cool:

Thank you sir.

Hillary will go down in flames. Remember you heard it here first.

You guys never seem to want it. Unless you pull third team now..........you are lost.

Every freaking time I tell you guys how to play it to get your third party all of a sudden every one freaking runs.

What the hell is wrong with you guys.

No guts eh?

You just run. That's all you do is run away.

So you really don't want a third party.
You are only yack yack.

Last edited:
I want you guys to run third party. Honest I can really help you and fast speed it from what I learned up here.

You can rock it. You can change it. You really can.

I am going to fucking back her. All that is going to happen on our side is do the dance......Dole gets it, MaCain gets it oh now Romney gets it.

Yup you got that right...

Al Gore...
John "reporting for duty" Kerry...

Wait a second....... :D

If Hillary runs.........she will Win in a landslide.

Blacks and other minorities, the youth, gays, liberals, progressives, and of course women, will flock to the poles to elect the first female president. .. :cool:

Hillary will go down in flames. Remember you heard it here first.

I agree. The country will get tired of being lied to. The murdering, lying Hillary should be prosecuted, not nominated!

I like that

Republicans should use that.......also Whitewater, Vince Foster, BlowJobs and Benghazi

The public will eat it up
I think she backed out of Benghazi big time.

Carville moment. He called Bill and said let Rice fall on the sword.

We have two teams going here now. I'm running with Hillary.

If Hillary runs.........she will Win in a landslide.

Blacks and other minorities, the youth, gays, liberals, progressives, and of course women, will flock to the poles to elect the first female president. .. :cool:

And of course she will have 99% of the media on her side to fully help her with her campaign.

Yup you got that right...

Al Gore...
John "reporting for duty" Kerry...

Wait a second....... :D

OK that was there only wait a second moment......................

OK tg

Forum List

Back