This Is Fun

Wow, they make it sound like bringing flags to a party is the worst thing that a person can be guilty of. If the flags were not used to strangle the other guests, what exactly did the flag owner(s) do wrong?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
Yet you can BURN the American flag. That's a political statement, but DISPLAYING a Confederate flag is terrorism? You lefties ARE insane.

Simply displaying a Confederate flag is free speech, and possibly a political statement. And, if displaying a flag is all they did, then I would have no problem with them, there's a lot of idiot rednecks here in the TX Panhandle that like to display them from their pickup trucks, and I have no problem with them. Some even have them flying in their yards, and that isn't a problem either. Free speech and alla that.

However...............that isn't all these idiots did. In addition to flying a flag, they also shouted racial epithets at them, and were also shouting "kill the n--gers". And then, there's also the little fact that they were crashing a party that they were not invited to.

Free speech asshole there is no law against yelling racial epitaphs and if yelling kill the n!ggers is a crime so to is saying kill whitey and every member of the black panther party needs to be locked up immediately.
Look, you little racist cocksuck, this was not some sort of confrontation, this was a children's birthday party. If you cannot see the difference, maybe you should be in a mental program.

Doesn't make it a crime n!gger loving faggot cuck bitch.

Nobody has a right to not be offended, Snowflake.
That was a terrorist act by alt right cucks, and they should have been sentenced 20 to life.

Eat a dick you stupid n!gger, terrorism is the intentional targeting of civilians or civilian property for furtherance of a political or religious agenda, the N!gger Lies Don't Matter movement would fall under the classification of terrorism not someone using naughty words or flying the stars and bars, fucking kill yourself.

CSC, you are substituting the foulness of your mind for any logical discussion.

The act was terroristic. If anyone had done that in my neighborhood of Nacogdoches in the day, their tires would have been cut.

Use common sense and practice common humanity.

Forum List

Back