This Is Fun

A Georgia man and woman have been sentenced to a combined 35 years after terrorizing a black child’s birthday party with Confederate flags, racial slurs and threats. Jose Ismael Torres and Kayla Rae Norton were convicted earlier this month under a street gang terrorism law for the 2015 harassment in Douglassville, outside Atlanta, and cried in court on Monday. from OP link

Last edited:
Oh looky a libtard circle jerk....LL wipe that spooge off your chinny chin chin pivot man :badgrin:

I GUESS you could interpret it as terrorist threats, but it sounds like they're just dicks. I'm not sure being an asshole warrants 35 years.

Good to see that they are having to pay for their stupid behavior.

If they really wanted to show their support for the Confederate flag, and wanted to yell racial epithets at people, why pick on a kids party? Oh yeah, forgot, they only pick on people they think won't fight back.

How come it's always children's parties, and never a demonstration at a BLM or Black Panther rally?

I GUESS you could interpret it as terrorist threats, but it sounds like they're just dicks. I'm not sure being an asshole warrants 35 years.

You'd probably feel different about the 35 years if it had happened to your kids party.
Not to mention that these people might have attacked the victims the next time they came had they not been taken into custody

It is a terrible miscarriage of justice. If those BLM fuckers can go around chanting "death to cops", or some equivalent thereof, then we can crash a black birthday party with rebel flags.

I suspect that an appeal is coming, and I hope the verdict is overturned.

From the article, they got 35 years combined. From something in the sentencing laws, they should serve about six years.

It is a terrible miscarriage of justice. If those BLM fuckers can go around chanting "death to cops", or some equivalent thereof, then we can crash a black birthday party with rebel flags.

So................in your world, just because some idiots in the BLM movement decided to riot, that makes it okay for rednecks to terrorize black kid's birthday parties by waiving Confederate flags and shouting racial epithets at them? Really? In your book it's okay to terrorize kids?

Me? I don't care what ethnic group a child belongs to, their birthday parties are supposed to be happy times, not scary times because of some asshole.

The next time some black kid shows what looks like a gang sign or is wearing colors I am calling the police and telling them that I am being terrorized.

So................in your world, just because some idiots in the BLM movement decided to riot, that makes it okay for rednecks to terrorize black kid's birthday parties by waiving Confederate flags and shouting racial epithets at them? Really? In your book it's okay to terrorize kids?

Me? I don't care what ethnic group a child belongs to, their birthday parties are supposed to be happy times, not scary times because of some asshole.
Is it right? No. Does it deserve a prison sentence? Hell no.

I'm against such a lengthy sentence for it, but I can easily see where saying he "was gonna kill the n*ggers" outside of a black kid's birthday party can be seen as threatening in the court of law. The sentence given was probably politically driven by the Dylan Roof shooting, but they did deserve some jail time.

I'm against such a lengthy sentence for it, but I can easily see where saying he "was gonna kill the n*ggers" outside of a black kid's birthday party can be seen as threatening in the court of law. The sentence given was probably politically driven by the Dylan Roof shooting, but they did deserve some jail time.
Sure, lock them up for 6 months then probability for 3-5 years, plus a fine and restitution for the cost of the party. 35 years, even in aggregate, is absurd and unjust.

Wow, they make it sound like bringing flags to a party is the worst thing that a person can be guilty of. If the flags were not used to strangle the other guests, what exactly did the flag owner(s) do wrong?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Only if they're white. Blacks are the Democrats children. Free Speech doesn't apply if a black person doesnt like what you have to say.

Forum List

Back