This Is Fun

Wow, they make it sound like bringing flags to a party is the worst thing that a person can be guilty of. If the flags were not used to strangle the other guests, what exactly did the flag owner(s) do wrong?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
Yet you can BURN the American flag. That's a political statement, but DISPLAYING a Confederate flag is terrorism? You lefties ARE insane.

Wow, they make it sound like bringing flags to a party is the worst thing that a person can be guilty of. If the flags were not used to strangle the other guests, what exactly did the flag owner(s) do wrong?

Holly

They weren't invited, they crashed the party, and displaying the Confederate flag isn't the only thing they did, they also shouted racial epithets and were shouting "kill the *******". No, displaying a flag isn't all they did.

So tell me Holly, how would YOU feel if you gave a birthday party for your kids and a bunch of idiots came by and started shouting racial epithets at them? Would you still be cool with them crashing your kids party?

Holly
Yet you can BURN the American flag. That's a political statement, but DISPLAYING a Confederate flag is terrorism? You lefties ARE insane.

Simply displaying a Confederate flag is free speech, and possibly a political statement. And, if displaying a flag is all they did, then I would have no problem with them, there's a lot of idiot rednecks here in the TX Panhandle that like to display them from their pickup trucks, and I have no problem with them. Some even have them flying in their yards, and that isn't a problem either. Free speech and alla that.

However...............that isn't all these idiots did. In addition to flying a flag, they also shouted racial epithets at them, and were also shouting "kill the n--gers". And then, there's also the little fact that they were crashing a party that they were not invited to.

Holly
They weren't invited, they crashed the party, and displaying the Confederate flag isn't the only thing they did, they also shouted racial epithets and were shouting "kill the *******". No, displaying a flag isn't all they did.

So tell me Holly, how would YOU feel if you gave a birthday party for your kids and a bunch of idiots came by and started shouting racial epithets at them? Would you still be cool with them crashing your kids party?
I would have them thrown out of course, but to be slapped with a 35 year jail sentence if the only thing that they are guilty of are words in my opinion is way over the line. To me, long sentences like that should be for those who actually go beyond words.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It is a terrible miscarriage of justice. If those BLM fuckers can go around chanting "death to cops", or some equivalent thereof, then we can crash a black birthday party with rebel flags.

I suspect that an appeal is coming, and I hope the verdict is overturned.

So................in your world, just because some idiots in the BLM movement decided to riot, that makes it okay for rednecks to terrorize black kid's birthday parties by waiving Confederate flags and shouting racial epithets at them? Really? In your book it's okay to terrorize kids?

Me? I don't care what ethnic group a child belongs to, their birthday parties are supposed to be happy times, not scary times because of some asshole.

There is no statute against yelling racial epitaphs or waving the confederate flag in a public space you stupid fuck.

Holly

Simply displaying a Confederate flag is free speech, and possibly a political statement. And, if displaying a flag is all they did, then I would have no problem with them, there's a lot of idiot rednecks here in the TX Panhandle that like to display them from their pickup trucks, and I have no problem with them. Some even have them flying in their yards, and that isn't a problem either. Free speech and alla that.

However...............that isn't all these idiots did. In addition to flying a flag, they also shouted racial epithets at them, and were also shouting "kill the n--gers". And then, there's also the little fact that they were crashing a party that they were not invited to.

Free speech asshole there is no law against yelling racial epitaphs and if yelling kill the n!ggers is a crime so to is saying kill whitey and every member of the black panther party needs to be locked up immediately.

Funny how we'll throw people in jail for 35 years for offensive behavior but we won't keep violent felons in jail for more than 5 years

The next time some black kid shows what looks like a gang sign or is wearing colors I am calling the police and telling them that I am being terrorized.
Fuck, a black kid walk by you on the sidewalk, and you are terrorized. Such is the fate of cowards like you.

Actually, those bastards got off easy. 35 years is less than a couple of loads of 00 from a 12 gauge.

Holly

I would have them thrown out of course, but to be slapped with a 35 year jail sentence if the only thing that they are guilty of are words in my opinion is way over the line. To me, long sentences like that should be for those who actually go beyond words.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Were they doing that to my kids, they would have been shot, as I would have considered them a direct threat to the children. They got off lightly for the actions they took.

Holly

Free speech asshole there is no law against yelling racial epitaphs and if yelling kill the n!ggers is a crime so to is saying kill whitey and every member of the black panther party needs to be locked up immediately.
Look, you little racist cocksuck, this was not some sort of confrontation, this was a children's birthday party. If you cannot see the difference, maybe you should be in a mental program.

A Georgia man and woman have been sentenced to a combined 35 years after terrorizing a black child’s birthday party with Confederate flags, racial slurs and threats. Jose Ismael Torres and Kayla Rae Norton were convicted earlier this month under a street gang terrorism law for the 2015 harassment in Douglassville, outside Atlanta, and cried in court on Monday. from OP link
They should have hired Steve_McGarrett to represent them in court. :lol:

Holly

Look, you little racist cocksuck, this was not some sort of confrontation, this was a children's birthday party. If you cannot see the difference, maybe you should be in a mental program.
Nobody has a right to not be offended, Snowflake.

Holly

No one has a right to threaten others.

^^^ I agree, but 35 years in jail when they never carried out a threat in my opinion is what's makes this news stand out so much.

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Were they doing that to my kids, they would have been shot, as I would have considered them a direct threat to the children. They got off lightly for the actions they took.
What other action besides showing up are they guilty of? If showing up is their only action, to me, throwing them out on their butts would have sufficed. Save the bullets for those who decide to get physically abusive instead of just verbally abusive. In my opinion, people like that will deserve them a whole lot more.

God bless you two always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:

It was a misunderstanding.

Cool, they should try using that excuse to the brothers and sisters they'll be living with for the next decade or so.

Cool, they should try using that excuse to the brothers and sisters they'll be living with for the next decade or so.
They are most assuredly going to have to get in tight with the Aryan Brotherhood on the inside in order to survive. Such a harsh sentence is actually creating a stronger racist resistance movement.

This is basically the theory of the left when it comes to not offending terrorists, isn't it?

They are most assuredly going to have to get in tight with the Aryan Brotherhood on the inside in order to survive. Such a harsh sentence is actually creating a stronger racist resistance movement.

This is basically the theory of the left when it comes to not offending terrorists, isn't it?
At least you're comparing them to terrorists. That's a good start for you.

Forum List

Back