This is for Trayvon

I can understand being mad about the Trayvon Martin case, however going out and just hurting an innocent person you don't even know in retaliation for that is just beyond me, I don't understand that lynch mob mentality. This is the same as whites back in the 50s who got mad and went out to hurt and kill the first Black person they see.

Quite true, HG, but the larger question here, is where these kids are getting the message that it's OK to behave like this? The same could be said for the group of kids who ransacked the Walgreen's in Miami after demonstrating for Trayvon-who gave them the idea that t's acceptable to do that "because I was mad" or "we were just, you know, caught up in the moment"?That message isn't just coming out of thin air; somebody or group of somebodies in our society is putting that message out there, and some of the kids are acting on it. Sooner or later one of two things, neither of them good, will happen:either they will kill someone, or they will attack the wrong someone, and get killed, The worst of it is, that whichever it is, it will be both completely unnecessary and futile, and Trayvon Martin will still be just as dead.Why would anyone want that? Why?

To be honest I really don't know where these kids are getting that its ok to behave this way, like I said Trayvon's father has come forward and asked for a peaceful resolution to all this, there is a thread posted here about that, so if these kids are doing this, the message is coming from another source.

Yes, and I have to wonder what that source is; because none of the Black parents I know are teaching their kids that, so I don't believe they are getting that message at home. It has to be coming from some other group or subculture out there; I'm not even certain which race those promoting this, (whoever they are) belong to.

RE: Oh I have issues, I'm fucking nuts I'll admit it. It's the product of a fucked up childhood and years of drugs

AHH ! LIBERALISM EXPLAINED

No they dont whites bring it on themselves by these stupid acts they perform.

RE: Oh I have issues, I'm fucking nuts I'll admit it. It's the product of a fucked up childhood and years of drugs

AHH ! LIBERALISM EXPLAINED

no you aren't nuts.Just a coward hiding in front of his computer screen.

No they dont whites bring it on themselves by these stupid acts they perform.

That makes no fucking sense.:cuckoo:

I find it very entertaining when we have a black racist getting all morally superior to a white racist.... the irony makes me laugh.... and then I realize that they're serious and I am sad... I feel sorry for such stupidity.

Huey is no different than Yidnar, Ariux or that clown Guidneau, if he was white they would be best friends. I don't like racists no matter what color they are.

That makes no fucking sense.:cuckoo:

I find it very entertaining when we have a black racist getting all morally superior to a white racist.... the irony makes me laugh.... and then I realize that they're serious and I am sad... I feel sorry for such stupidity.

Huey is no different than Yidnar, Ariux or that clown Guidneau, if he was white they would be best friends. I don't like racists no matter what color they are.

I concur.

I can understand being mad about the Trayvon Martin case, however going out and just hurting an innocent person you don't even know in retaliation for that is just beyond me, I don't understand that lynch mob mentality. This is the same as whites back in the 50s who got mad and went out to hurt and kill the first Black person they see.

Yes it is, Yes it is. So if it was wrong then, it is wrong now. Even worse because it's the same as some white guy saying his great grandma was raped by a black man, so he has the "right" to go shooting any black man he finds.

If you remember, I said that the random violence from black Americans was a social phenomenon and not a race problem. This is exactly what I meant. Give any race some perception of permission to commit violent acts and you end up with the same exact result. At one time whites had that permission and they behaved in the same way. The problem is with some bizarre perception of permission not with color! Any race or ethnicity would do the same thing.

I really don't see how it can be that, I am half black and my father never told me I have permission to go out and assault whites because of slavery and past injustices, none of the Black people I know think like that.:confused:

I am talking about a societal permission. The kind that excuses and reasons away that kind of criminal activity. Not your father, but so-called "leaders" who use grievances for their own personal gain. Therefore, they have a personal stake in encouraging grievances. You don't really think that those spokesmen like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are really out for your intersts do you?

Yes it is, Yes it is. So if it was wrong then, it is wrong now. Even worse because it's the same as some white guy saying his great grandma was raped by a black man, so he has the "right" to go shooting any black man he finds.

If you remember, I said that the random violence from black Americans was a social phenomenon and not a race problem. This is exactly what I meant. Give any race some perception of permission to commit violent acts and you end up with the same exact result. At one time whites had that permission and they behaved in the same way. The problem is with some bizarre perception of permission not with color! Any race or ethnicity would do the same thing.

I really don't see how it can be that, I am half black and my father never told me I have permission to go out and assault whites because of slavery and past injustices, none of the Black people I know think like that.:confused:

I am talking about a societal permission. The kind that excuses and reasons away that kind of criminal activity. Not your father, but so-called "leaders" who use grievances for their own personal gain. Therefore, they have a personal stake in encouraging grievances. You don't really think that those spokesmen like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are really out for your intersts do you?

Sharpton and Jackson are race hustlers for sure but, I don't think even they said its ok to beat up whites because of past injustices, in fact didn't Jackson speak out against violence in the Trayvon case?

This is what the democrats intended all along.

Man, 78, recounts assault by 6 youths in E. Toledo - Toledo Blade

One pointed at Mr. Watts and said, "take him down," the victim recounted in an interview Monday.

Mr. Watts, carrying home two small bags of pork rinds to dole out as treats to his three dachshunds, looked at the youth and said, "Why you picking on me?" Mr. Watts recalled. "Remember Trayvon. Why you picking on me?"

The boy, again, allegedly told his friends to "take him down."

Toledo police charged two children -- the 11-year-old and a 17-year-old -- with robbery, Sgt. Roy Kennedy said.

The boys on Monday were ordered held in detention at the Lucas County Juvenile Justice Center, prosecutor Lori Olender said.

The 17-year-old also faces a felonious assault charge from an unrelated shooting, Ms. Olender said. The teen allegedly shot Mark Bolling, 24, in the 600 block of Leonard Street in East Toledo on March 18.

Mr. Watts said one of the boys delivered a single blow to the back of his head during the incident Saturday, knocking the victim to the ground.

At one point, the victim recalled being lifted from the ground so one of the boys could "drop-kick" him in the chest.

One boy, he said, put his foot on the back of the victim's neck, with another shouting, "Kill him."

While Mr. Watts was down the boys kicked him, over and over, shouting, "[Get] that white [man]. This is for Trayvon ... Trayvon lives, white [man]. Kill that white [man]," according to a police report.

If that's a true story, I hope they get the maximum sentence and spend a long time incarcerated so they can think about what they did. They could have killed the old man.

Forum List

Back