'This Is For Trayvon': Man, 78, Recounts Assault By 6 Youths In Toledo...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Nice job, you despicable Race-Baiting Democrat Mutants.

68ddcb9bcbe9b8ac383937e19658a8b1.jpg

It was six against one. Six juveniles -- the youngest 11, and the oldest 17 -- nearly boxed in Dallas Watts, a 78-year-old man from East Toledo.

Mr. Watts was on his way home from the nearby Gas Express Mart at Starr Avenue and White Street about 4:45 p.m. Saturday when the boys approached him.

One pointed at Mr. Watts and said, "take him down," the victim recounted in an interview Monday.

Mr. Watts, carrying home two small bags of pork rinds to dole out as treats to his three dachshunds, looked at the youth and said, "Why you picking on me?" Mr. Watts recalled. "Remember Trayvon. Why you picking on me?"

The boy, again, allegedly told his friends to "take him down."

Toledo police charged two children -- the 11-year-old and a 17-year-old -- with robbery, Sgt. Roy Kennedy said. The boys on Monday were ordered held in detention at the Lucas County Juvenile Justice Center, prosecutor Lori Olender said.

The 17-year-old also faces a felonious assault charge from an unrelated shooting, Ms. Olender said. The teen allegedly shot Mark Bolling, 24, in the 600 block of Leonard Street in East Toledo on March 18. Mr. Watts said one of the boys delivered a single blow to the back of his head during the incident Saturday, knocking the victim to the ground.

At one point, the victim recalled being lifted from the ground so one of the boys could "drop-kick" him in the chest. One boy, he said, put his foot on the back of the victim's neck, with another shouting, "Kill him." While Mr. Watts was down the boys kicked him, over and over, shouting, "[Get] that white [man]. This is for Trayvon ... Trayvon lives, white [man]. Kill that white [man]," according to a police report.

Read More:
Man, 78, recounts assault by 6 youths in E. Toledo - Toledo Blade
DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Trayvons father called for a peaceful resolution to his sons death, so these clowns need to get off the streets and stop hurting people.

Trayvons father called for a peaceful resolution to his sons death, so these clowns need to get off the streets and stop hurting people.

These clowns need some half way decent parents, it would seem. As unfortunate as this is, I'm not sure what anyone is supposed to take from this, other than the fact that some kids become punks, usually because their parents suck. But then again, we all already knew that.

These clowns need some half way decent parents, it would seem. As unfortunate as this is, I'm not sure what anyone is supposed to take from this, other than the fact that some kids become punks, usually because their parents suck. But then again, we all already knew that.

Yeah you pretty much nailed it, if these kids are running the streets its safe to assume there really are no parents at home anyways.

This man served in Vietnam. Came home from that war and wouldn't even let his kids play with GI Joe dolls he was so tired of war.

Now he says he wants to arm himself so no one can ever hurt him again.

Apparently, this is no big deal to the usual suspect USMB Race-Baiters. Just not seeing all that outrage from Ravi the Raving Lunatic and all her Race-Baiting buddies. Go figure?

Apparently, this is no big deal to the usual suspect USMB Race-Baiters. Just not seeing all that outrage from Ravi the Raving Lunatic and all her Race-Baiting buddies. Go figure?

For someone that will sometimes whine about all the politics being played on these threads you sure don't seem to mind stirring the pot.

Poor guy, but let's be honest these kids probably would've done what they did whether the Trayvon story hit the mainstream news or not.

I can't say that with certainty though, which is exactly why race-baiting by the media should never happen. When you tell people to get angry with race as the reason for your anger, automatically some people will oblige.

This man served in Vietnam. Came home from that war and wouldn't even let his kids play with GI Joe dolls he was so tired of war.

Can't say i blame him. The Democrats have pushed their awful Race-Baiting division for many years. And this is just another result of that. It is very sad.

some day these thugs will pick the wrong person to do this to.

Being a forward thinking individual, :eusa_angel: and a complete asshole I was thinking how I could make a fortune and help seniors at the same time by having self defense classes showing them how to use walkers in a "Chuck Norris kinda way".

There's money out there in senior self defense WT I just haven't finessed it yet.:D

For someone that will sometimes whine about all the politics being played on these threads you sure don't seem to mind stirring the pot.

It's a Message Board. Waddayagonnado? :)

It's a Message Board. Waddayagonnado? :)

Just what I've been doing.

I don't think Ron Paul would approve of your tactics.

Just sayin...

As I said in the other thread: Considering old Mr. Watts looks and sounds like he hasn't been sober since the Ford administration, I doubt he'd be able to get a CW permit, much less shoot a gun straight.

Forum List

Back