Without amazing white liberals inequality would be even worse

ducks102

Feb 9, 2012
White liberals understand inequality for gays and minorities and want everyone to have a fair shot at the world. While white conservatives dont care about equality and say gay and monorities should shup and take it. Without white liberals world be a dangerous place.

White liberals understand inequality for gays and minorities and want everyone to have a fair shot at the world. While white conservatives dont care about equality and say gay and monorities should shup and take it. Without white liberals world be a dangerous place.

It's really not a political thing. Assholes that think they're above others are found everywhere, many don't have the first clue about politics, or much else for that matter.

Word your statements with a little cautious consideration please.

That's true. Also, liberal's gardens bloom 12 months a year, they give blood at every drive, they don't kill flies, they don't take tax deductions, they donate most of their free time to charities, they always say hello to people on the street with a smile and their farts smell like lilacs.

Conservatives trip old ladies in the street, don't tip waiters, scowl at children, leave trash in parks, start fires just to see things burn, and call everyone not white "Mohammad."

That's true. Also, liberal's gardens bloom 12 months a year, they give blood at every drive, they don't kill flies, they don't take tax deductions, they donate most of their free time to charities, they always say hello to people on the street with a smile and their farts smell like lilacs.

Conservatives trip old ladies in the street, don't tip waiters, scowl at children, leave trash in parks, start fires just to see things burn, and call everyone not white "Mohammad."

:lol:

I just choked on my tea with that one. :badgrin:

I understand inequality for gays -- they are usually more educated and make more money than I do and are better looking.

The "minorities" who live in my town are often wealthier than I am too. Several wonderful Mexican restaurants owned and operated by, you guessed it - Mexicans. Several black physicians. Yep that's "inequality" all right. - give me a break!

:lol: :lol: you forgot wants everyone to drink dirty water

LOL Ok.. Fess up now. You pissed off a bunch of the white liberals on this board with all your broad based "whitey bad" posts and this is your attempt to suck up isn't it? :D

:lol: :lol: you forgot wants everyone to drink dirty water

Crap, I knew I'd forget one...

Forum List

Back