This is far overdue!

Whether you're religious or an atheist this should be done immediately and all non citizen muslims should be deported NOW!

Christian Leader Franklin Graham Says Its Time to Halt Muslim Immigration Into the USA John Hawkins Right Wing News

"I mean, WHY are we allowing people who intend to murder all of us to come to this country? They have no interest in becoming Americans, after all. And many of them want to come here specifically to murder, rape and kill “infidels.”

So, Rev. Graham wonders why we are still allowing Muslims to immigrate?"

I've never been to a Graham meeting, in fact, I'm not a member of any Church or denomination. I believe in a Creator and it's personal to me. But, I agree with Rev. Graham simply because he's right on this. Anywhere there's groups of muslims, there will be muslims who believe in following the instructions in the quran, and my friend, those are the true muslims, the rest are either supporting the army of islam, don't know shit about the quran, or are just claiming to be muslims for convienence sake, like a lot of American Jews.

This is about immigration and religion, but it's more about politics and our very survival.

Immigration should be allocated on a limited basis to ONLY those cultures who have a track record of assimilating into Western values.

Yyyyyeah, because everyone in a given culture is exactly the same, right?

Yeah ...... uh .... huh? I thought my point was that cultures aren't all the same.

Let's run it back again:
"Immigration should be allocated on a limited basis to ONLY those cultures who have a track record of assimilating into Western values."

Not to people -- to entire cultures.

In order for this to work everyone in a given culture would have to reflect that culture's values, IOW it would have to be monolithic. Someone from Culture X that does not "have a track record of assimilating" (whatever that might mean, in whose opinion?) is denied even though it's his earnest desire to assimilate, while somebody else from Culture Y that does have such a "record" but is actually coming here to poison the water, we throw the doors wide open for him.

Now if I'm a "death to America" terrorist planning to plant a sleeper, I'm recruiting one from Culture Y.

In the real world cultures are not monolithic; its inhabitants are diverse. This is where blanket generalizations lead.

It's quite simple. there are liberal individualist cultures and conservative collectivist cultures. Simply exclude the conservative collectivist cultures.

whooshgraph.gif

Literacy is a lost art.

Whether you're religious or an atheist this should be done immediately and all non citizen muslims should be deported NOW!....

Just because they are Muslim? Not a big fan of the Constitution, I see.

Immigration should be allocated on a limited basis to ONLY those cultures who have a track record of assimilating into Western values.

Yeah ...... uh .... huh? I thought my point was that cultures aren't all the same.

Let's run it back again:
"Immigration should be allocated on a limited basis to ONLY those cultures who have a track record of assimilating into Western values."

In order for this to work everyone in a given culture would have to reflect that culture's values, IOW it would have to be monolithic. Someone from Culture X that does not "have a track record of assimilating" (whatever that might mean, in whose opinion?) is denied even though it's his earnest desire to assimilate, while somebody else from Culture Y that does have such a "record" but is actually coming here to poison the water, we throw the doors wide open for him.

Now if I'm a "death to America" terrorist planning to plant a sleeper, I'm recruiting one from Culture Y.

In the real world cultures are not monolithic; its inhabitants are diverse. This is where blanket generalizations lead.

It's quite simple. there are liberal individualist cultures and conservative collectivist cultures. Simply exclude the conservative collectivist cultures.

whooshgraph.gif

Literacy is a lost art.

Yeah, uh, ... .. .. didn't want to respond did you?

Let's run it back again:

whooshgraph.gif

Literacy is a lost art.

You have yet to get the point. "Response" isn't my place.
The ball's in your court. Before you can return it you have to figure out where it is and pick it up.

Whether you're religious or an atheist this should be done immediately and all non citizen muslims should be deported NOW!
nd many of them want to come here specifically to murder, rape and kill “infidels.”

This is about immigration and religion, but it's more about politics and our very survival.

Well Graham is an idiot.

There are 3 major things here:
1) You are advocating a religious test for all non-citizens- how else will you find out who is Muslim and who is not? And then you are advocating treating members of one religion completely differently than members of all other religions. Don't you see some conflict with our Bill of Rights there?

2) Many of the Muslims here in the United States came here fleeing repressive Muslim governments- most of the Iranians who are here came here after the Theocracy took power in Iran- they came here to escape extremist Muslims- you would send those Muslims who oppose extremists back to be executed?

3) Many of the Muslims here in the United States- and their families- came after aiding American troops in Iraq and Afghanistan- came here after they were promised asylum in the United States for helping us against Muslim extremists. You would send them back to be murdered.

There are over a million Muslims in the United States- where is this Jihad that you are so scared of?

And really- when the hell did Americans like Graham become such raving cowards that he lets the actions of a few make him a reactionary coward?

nd many of them want to come here specifically to murder, rape and kill “infidels.”

Well Graham is an idiot.

There are 3 major things here:
1) You are advocating a religious test for all non-citizens- how else will you find out who is Muslim and who is not? And then you are advocating treating members of one religion completely differently than members of all other religions. Don't you see some conflict with our Bill of Rights there?

2) Many of the Muslims here in the United States came here fleeing repressive Muslim governments- most of the Iranians who are here came here after the Theocracy took power in Iran- they came here to escape extremist Muslims- you would send those Muslims who oppose extremists back to be executed?

3) Many of the Muslims here in the United States- and their families- came after aiding American troops in Iraq and Afghanistan- came here after they were promised asylum in the United States for helping us against Muslim extremists. You would send them back to be murdered.

There are over a million Muslims in the United States- where is this Jihad that you are so scared of?

And really- when the hell did Americans like Graham become such raving cowards that he lets the actions of a few make him a reactionary coward?

It's kind of pathetic that we have to point out the obvious to our own citizenry.

Franklin Graham's never been a big fan of the Constitution. I don't know why he doesn't just get the fuck out and go live in North Korea. They like homogeneity.

Let's run it back again:

It's quite simple. there are liberal individualist cultures and conservative collectivist cultures Simply exclude the conservative collectivist cultures.

whooshgraph.gif

Literacy is a lost art.

The ball's in your court. Before you can return it you have to figure out where it is and pick it up.

Yeah, you have no idea what I mean by conservative collectivist cultures and liberal individualist cultures do you? Should I explain it to you seeing as you've never taken a sociology class, or perhaps, never read a sociology book?

I know a few Muslims. They don't intend to murder anybody.

We've murdered a lot of people in their countries, though, haven't we.
So by all means let em all in ......

Obviously we shouldn't let ones that are a security risk in :rolleyes:

But there are many productive and peaceful people who just happen to belong to the Islamic faith. Some of them are even job-creators.

Let's run it back again:

whooshgraph.gif

Literacy is a lost art.

Ok, I get it. You were just trolling.

Let's run it back again:

It's quite simple. there are liberal individualist cultures and conservative collectivist cultures Simply exclude the conservative collectivist cultures.

whooshgraph.gif

Literacy is a lost art.

Yeah, you have no idea what I mean by conservative collectivist cultures and liberal individualist cultures do you? Should I explain it to you seeing as you've never taken a sociology class, or perhaps, never read a sociology book?

rofl.gif

My college major in fact. Perhaps you have no idea what I mean by "Composition Fallacy".

No, I was posting over your head, not because I aimed it that way but because you insist on ducking.
See the two intervening posts. They understand. You're the only one that doesn't -- or is playing stupid.

whooshgraph.gif

Literacy is a lost art.

rofl.gif

My college major in fact. Perhaps you have no idea what I mean by "Composition Fallacy".

No, I was posting over your head, not because I aimed it that way but because you insist on ducking.
See the two intervening posts. They understand. You're the only one that doesn't -- or is playing stupid.

Says the guy who uses a smiley to pump up his self esteem. I'm obviously speaking over your head. Post as many self assuring similes or tell yourself what you need to.

So you don't know about conservative collectivist and liberal individualist cultures. No need to feel inferior. Just learn.

Last edited:
whooshgraph.gif

Literacy is a lost art.

rofl.gif

Says the guy who uses a smiley to pump up his self esteem. I'm obviously speaking over your head. Post as many self assuring similes or tell yourself what you need to.

Now, now, I think we can all agree that you are both idiots. Isn't that better?

Christian Leader Franklin Graham Says Its Time to Halt Muslim Immigration Into the USA John Hawkins Right Wing News

"I mean, WHY are we allowing people who intend to murder all of us to come to this country? They have no interest in becoming Americans, after all. And many of them want to come here specifically to murder, rape and kill “infidels.”

I've never been to a Graham meeting, in fact, I'm not a member of any Church or denomination. I believe in a Creator and it's personal to me. But, I agree with Rev. Graham simply because he's right on this. Anywhere there's groups of muslims, there will be muslims who believe in following the instructions in the quran, and my friend, those are the true muslims, the rest are either supporting the army of islam, don't know shit about the quran, or are just claiming to be muslims for convienence sake, like a lot of American Jews.

Wrong.

It's about ignorance, hate, and stupidity.

And above quoted is an example of that ignorance, hate, and stupidity.

And above quoted is an example of that ignorance, hate, and stupidity.

Seems to be working for the Japanese.

I know a few Muslims. They don't intend to murder anybody.

We've murdered a lot of people in their countries, though, haven't we.
So by all means let em all in ......
Because the only two choices is kick them all out or let them all in. :rolleyes:

There is a third choice...kill them.
Yes...kill them. Because we aren't as evil as they are. :rolleyes:

-- and we'll kill anybody who says we are! "What, call me evil? Die, scumbag!"

Forum List

Back