This is a political issue: neg rep wars

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
I know their is a fine line between: i think he or she was rude, inappropropriate, or i didnt like what he or she said vs. I dont like/hate him or her, so i will ding them.

Please, if your gonna ding someone, only do it because you dont agree with what they said, NOT because you dislike them personally.

I personally dont believe in dinging unless someone dings me first, but im not telling anyone what to do, im simply asking people to use discretion and common sense.

Thank You

i gave some dude on here, who i will leave nameless, one negative rep, and since then, i've gotten about 20 from him just out of spite. Like, i mean this dude must be spending a special amount of time on this since you can't give 2 negative reps to the same person in a row. It's pretty sad, really.

The question you have to ask yourself is, Do I really give a horse's fucking nutsack about negative reps on a message board?

If you do, then you probably deserve the reps you get.

I vowed from the start on this site to never neg rep anyone and I have not.

I never will, its a petty game.

I do however use the pos rep.

I like to hand it out to Rs who admitt when they are wrong, catch me making a mistake or in some other way act in a civil manner.

I vowed from the start on this site to never neg rep anyone and I have not.

I never will, its a petty game.

I do however use the pos rep.

I like to hand it out to Rs who admitt when they are wrong, catch me making a mistake or in some other way act in a civil manner.

Ditto. Let me add that if you make me laugh I'll rep you in a positive fashion as well, and if the discussion has been...good.

I got neg repped for calling someone a name.

Im not going to point any fingers, but it was RetardSR.

I dont condone serial neg repping. And rep counts, when people dont abuse it.

i gave some dude on here, who i will leave nameless, one negative rep, and since then, i've gotten about 20 from him just out of spite. Like, i mean this dude must be spending a special amount of time on this since you can't give 2 negative reps to the same person in a row. It's pretty sad, really.

The question you have to ask yourself is, Do I really give a horse's fucking nutsack about negative reps on a message board?

If you do, then you probably deserve the reps you get.

Forum List

Back