This has driven me mad.

5.10 leader

While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

Now, whilst doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction and there is nothing you can do about it.

I have done it but there is a trick to it.

Looks like someone has way too much time on their hands!!!! :D

Originally posted by 5.10 leader
While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

Now, whilst doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction and there is nothing you can do about it.

I have done it but there is a trick to it.
I think I must be brain dead. I did it on the first loop, but after that I couldn't get a rhythm going to keep doing both together...forwards or backwards!!

Of course, I can't walk and chew gum at the same time!

Originally posted by janeeng
Looks like someone has way too much time on their hands!!!! :D

Not really, just been in boring meetings all morning.;)

And this is what we do in meetings??? hahahahahahah!!! I guess doodling on paper isn't fun anymore!

Too many psycho-analysts around to risk doodling any more :p:

God I thought I was board !!! Leader this one takes the cake !!

When one is running through the same thing with people for the umpteenth time, it is pretty boring, believe me.

Almost as boring as sitting on a chair trying to twist your foot and hand in the same direction. :D

I am dead here !!! I am starving for business !!! Insurance, its good when Im busy but its really really bad when Im not !

Try subbing on days off and summer vacation... I do believe it was MLK's dream to screw subs out of a day's pay with his visions and nightmares!!!

Forum List

Back