This guy exposes Obama for what he is

Not really a useful link without the actual data. IOW, WHAT were they 'less informed' on. The link only provides 2 points both having to do with foreign governments being overthrown.

I'm sure they are not going to list all the questions asked and the fact that most Faux News viewers had no clue. You don't have to believe it, but, maybe if you checked out some of your "facts" against other sources, maybe it would become more clear. Faux News is known for altering facts, so its viewers end up with wrong information. Here is just a small sample:

Attempting to make President Obama look really bad, Fox & Friends put up a graphic yesterday comparing the "real unemployment rate" in 2009 versus today.

One tiny problem, though: The graphic, which showed the rate nearly doubling since Obama took office, was actually comparing today's "real unemployment rate" with 2009's official unemployment rate.

The latest official unemployment rate is 8.1 — only 0.3 percent higher, which is not nearly enough to make POTUS look like he's hemorrhaging jobs.

Caught in a Lie Fox News Compelled to Clarify Egregiously Incorrect Unemployment Statistic

It happened on Tuesday night on the October 21 edition of "The Kelly File" on Fox News. Host Megyn Kellyreported on an election law that the Democratic governor of Colorado had signed over a year ago. Kelly claimed that the law "literally allows residents to print ballots from their home computers, then encourages them to turn ballots over to 'collectors'" Kelly commented that it seemed that this was the Democrats way of doing away with traditional polling places, sarcastically saying "what could go wrong?"

The problem with Kelly's report is that it turned out to be false and misleading. This was called out on the October 24 edition of "The Rachel Maddow Show"on MSNBC. Host Rachel Maddow said that Kelly and Fox News simply"made it up." The local NBC affiliate was quick to fact check Fox News over their report and said that "Fox News host Megyn Kelly's program incorrectly told viewers that Colorado voters are now able to print ballots using their home computers and vote by turning them in."

Fox News host caught red handed lying about fake voting scandal - Orlando liberal Examiner.com

Former CBS producer Don Dahler resigned from Fox after executive John Moody ordered him to change a story to play down statistics showing a lack of social progress among blacks. (Moody says the change was journalistically justified–New York, 11/17/97.) According to the Columbia Journalism Review (3-4/98), “several” former Fox employees “complained of ‘management sticking their fingers’ in the writing and editing of stories to cook the facts to make a story more palatable to right-of-center tastes.” Said one: “I’ve worked at a lot of news organizations and never found that kind of manipulation.”
The Most Biased Name in News FAIR

Behind the highest-rated programs in cable news -- including "The O'Reilly Factor," which was again top dog among all programs -- Fox News finished on top in both total viewers and the adults 25-54 news demo for a 13th straight year, according to Nielsen's "most current" estimates through Dec. 26.
Get a clue. The only reason Faux News comes out on top is because all conservatives are glued to Faux News 24/7, while Liberals are making themselves informed by watching different news sources, watching movies and TV programs. We're not brainwashed into watching MSNBC or any specific TV station like the sheeple in the Republican Party.

Fox News was also the only cable newser up in the demo in primetime, as it opened up bigger advantages over the runner-up network in both 25-54 and total viewers.
Liberals don't rely on a political party TV station for their news.....why we don't have our TV sets locked on to MSNBC, but conservatives (and I know a lot of them), have Faux News on whether they are watching it or not......it's like their "blankie".

MSNBC was down across the board, including declines in the demo of nearly 20%.
Who cares, most liberals only tune in to specific programs like Rachel Maddows or Lawrence, and then only when they are not watching something else........Republicans....they are glued to Faux News.....admit it.

Looks like people are tired of liberal KoolAid.
That remains to be seen. All I know is that Hillary is pretty strong......and none of the conservatives come close to her, so maybe it's the conservative KoolAid that people are truly sick of.
But, but, we don't over look all of Obama's lies. Even after your called stupid for doing so. You make Gruber proud.

Behind the highest-rated programs in cable news -- including "The O'Reilly Factor," which was again top dog among all programs -- Fox News finished on top in both total viewers and the adults 25-54 news demo for a 13th straight year, according to Nielsen's "most current" estimates through Dec. 26.
Get a clue. The only reason Faux News comes out on top is because all conservatives are glued to Faux News 24/7, while Liberals are making themselves informed by watching different news sources, watching movies and TV programs. We're not brainwashed into watching MSNBC or any specific TV station like the sheeple in the Republican Party.

Fox News was also the only cable newser up in the demo in primetime, as it opened up bigger advantages over the runner-up network in both 25-54 and total viewers.
Liberals don't rely on a political party TV station for their news.....why we don't have our TV sets locked on to MSNBC, but conservatives (and I know a lot of them), have Faux News on whether they are watching it or not......it's like their "blankie".

Who cares, most liberals only tune in to specific programs like Rachel Maddows or Lawrence, and then only when they are not watching something else........Republicans....they are glued to Faux News.....admit it.

That remains to be seen. All I know is that Hillary is pretty strong......and none of the conservatives come close to her, so maybe it's the conservative KoolAid that people are truly sick of.
But, but, we don't over look all of Obama's lies. Even after your called stupid for doing so. You make Gruber proud.

What lies? Faux News made-up lies? You've had too much KoolAid.....:D

Which is why you are so terribly uninformed. Cling to the Soros funded Huffington Post for what's best for America. ;)
Isn't it Li'l Glenn's job to be a demagogue? Isn't it his bread and butter being a firebrand? He's making a living. Leave him be. He's not smart enough to be taken seriously. Beck is essentially a rodeo clown dragging the attention of the paranoid and ignorant to watch his antics.

What lies? Faux News made-up lies? You've had too much KoolAid.....:D
Obama was awarded lie of the year. Nice try on deflecting though.

Also, most people are nose-pickers.

No way would I, or could I stand to sit through 40 minutes of Lil Baby Huey's ravings. A couple of minutes was all I could take.

Post a transcript - not that any sane, intelligent person would read it.

Lil Glenny Beck is certifiable and he has never been right about Obama.

:cuckoo:
This natsrew kid is wasting all my bandwidth. He makes JR look like a reasoned poster by comparison. He's BEGGING to be put on ignore but I'm enjoying laughing at him too much at present :laugh: 45 mins of Beck :rofl:

Also, most people are nose-pickers.
Sometimes you just gotta reap the harvest...

This is the truth. Before you Liberals attack the messenger, prove it's not the truth, and not just one little bitty tiny thing you've cherrypicked.

Glenn Beck nails it again.

I don't have the six weeks it would take to debunk Glenn Beck's 41 minute rant.

That's what gives a retard the advantage.

Lets just take the very first few minutes then.
Was Obama Sr. enrolled in college in 1959 before Kennedy became President?
If so then President Obama lied about that.
Was President Obama born in 1961?
If so then he was not conceived because of Selma which happened in 1965.
President Obama has been proved to be a liar over and over, again and again and the left refuse to deal with this fact.
This is why they will vote for Hillary who is also a liar.

This is the truth. Before you Liberals attack the messenger, prove it's not the truth, and not just one little bitty tiny thing you've cherrypicked.

President Obama has been proved to be a liar over and over, again and again and the left refuse to deal with this fact.

I would be all for this yet, all people lie and they lie to themselves the most...

Oh, I see.

It's a 41 minute tired and worn rehash of every butt hurt for ODS sufferers.

No way would I, or could I stand to sit through 40 minutes of Lil Baby Huey's ravings. A couple of minutes was all I could take.

Post a transcript - not that any sane, intelligent person would read it.

Lil Glenny Beck is certifiable and he has never been right about Obama.

:cuckoo:

No one can be a sane intelligent voter if they don't educate themselves with both points of views.

I would be all for this yet, all people lie and they lie to themselves the most...

Their is a big difference between liars (because all politicians lie at some point or other) and Pathological liars like Hillary and Obama.

Oh, I see.

It's a 41 minute tired and worn rehash of every butt hurt for ODS sufferers.

The question is why would you want any of our Presidents to be a ODS sufferer?

Their is a big difference between liars (because all politicians lie at some point or other) and Pathological liars like Hillary and Obama.

No, you're wrong, there's no difference at all. Because all politicians lie all the time, they couldn't get through the day otherwise.

No, you're wrong, there's no difference at all. Because all politicians lie all the time, they couldn't get through the day otherwise.

No not all politicians lie all the time.
If the voters were more informed and educated themselves on the issues they would know who is and who is not telling the truth.

No not all politicians lie all the time.
If the voters were more informed and educated themselves on the issues they would know who is and who is not telling the truth.
No, you're wrong. All politicians lie every day. End of story.

You don't have to like Beck to see what he warns us about unfold. He's one of the ones that has been telling us what the results of this Muslim mess we have created in the world thanks to our rulers, Obama and Hillary, while they tell us how wonderful the coming Arab Spring is going to be and that it doesn't matter.
Get the hell over the divide Obama is causing in this country and start listening to anyone and everyone that is alarmed about the consequences of the decisions this regime is making.
A phone and a pen do not constitute legislation. We have a Legislative system, not a King, and lady in waiting....... Arab Spring is nothing more than deadly massacre, after deadly massacre. Open boarders are flooding this country, and redistribution of our wealth is crushing us. We need to stop the right/left divide, and become the right/left vs. anything that is going to hurt the citizens of this country. Right and Left Americans vs. the Globe. We need to come together as Americans again. A house divided can not stand and globalists are counting on it.

For about the millionth time, ratings and credibility aren't the same thing. If it was, Sponge Bob is more credible than Oreilly.
Patrick is more credible than obuthole and you.

Forum List

Back