How to prevent the left from putting an end to free speech

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
We all know that the left is committed to destroying free speech. Democrats are the party of "do what I say, not as I do..." also known as "It's okay for me..but not for you." They claim to embrace individual liberty..while at the same time advocating for government-mandated *equality* that literally forces people to act in ways that diametrically oppose their personal convictions.

"....the ends always justify the means for the leftist movement, principles be damned.
"It’s within this framework that liberals have been making a concerted effort to destroy their enemies—those who support liberty and individual choice."

"For many American liberals, you only have rights if you agree with their causes. If you disagree, you need to be silenced—and quickly."

The cure:

".... the “Free Speech Privacy Act,” would act as a “federalism shield” for free speech, “prohibiting the enforcement [by the states] of any law directly or indirectly conditioning the exercise of the rights of free speech and association on the disclosure of the identity of a person or entity who fears a reasonable probability of social, political, or economic retaliation from such disclosure.”
"The second proposed reform, named the “Publius Confidentiality Act,” would allow any individual to register a confidential identifier for use in political activities. This would make it even more difficult for groups to retaliate using personal attacks against people they disagree with. It was inspired by identity shield laws that protect victims of domestic violence.
"These reforms would ensure people could freely donate funds or engage in political activities without fear of being “exposed” for simply exercising their guaranteed freedoms, a principle that was an essential part of the United States’ founding."

The Left s Hidden Plan to End Free Speech and Two Ways to Stop It - Justin Haskins - Page 2

The very fact that you can make this oh so enlightening thread and yet the ambulance doesn't come to take you away proves pretty conclusively that free speech is not coming to an end.

See how that works?

These dunderheads never get that, do they?

They worship Poootin but don't seem to understand that they couldn't come on line and lie about him the way they do Obama and the left.

Just plain dumb and they'll follow any and every dumb-ass blog they get in their email.

:uhoh3:

Open Carry protests outside of "free speech zones" on college campuses would be the best way.

Why yes, because nothing shows that you love free speech more than threatening to kill other people with a weapon should they open their mouths.

Bravo. Interesting and creative system. I think there is a name for it.

Oh yeah: totalitarianism.

The very fact that you can make this oh so enlightening thread and yet the ambulance doesn't come to take you away proves pretty conclusively that free speech is not coming to an end.

See how that works?

These dunderheads never get that, do they?

They worship Poootin but don't seem to understand that they couldn't come on line and lie about him the way they do Obama and the left.

Just plain dumb and they'll follow any and every dumb-ass blog they get in their email.

:uhoh3:

They hear this:

"people disagree with me"

but they see this:

Chinook-1.png

It's a pretty nifty psychosis.

Open Carry protests outside of "free speech zones" on college campuses would be the best way.

Why yes, because nothing shows that you love free speech more than threatening to kill other people with a weapon should they open their mouths.

Poor cowardly statist, see threats everywhere.

"How to prevent the left from putting an end to free speech"

The OP and other conservatives need to learn to prevent starting threads that fail as a straw man fallacy, this thread being one of many examples.

DO this mean all police carrying a firearm on campus are threatening to kill others?

DO this mean all police carrying a firearm on campus are threatening to kill others?
Silly, martial law is in NO WAY ever related to totalitarianism! Stormtroopers marching the streets to keep those nasty individuals quiet in their houses is just democracy in action!

See how that works?

They don't build ambulances that big.

What Democratic legislation has unconstitutionally abridged free speech?

Are you equating trained police officers with gunnutz`?

apparently RW's intend to waste what little mind power they have left after bashing Obama for two terms ...

Are you equating trained police officers with gunnutz`?
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The “Free Speech Privacy Act” is needless idiocy, representative of the ignorance common to most on the right, the OP in particular.

There is ample and comprehensive First Amendment jurisprudence available to the American people as a recourse to measures they perceive to violate their right to free speech.

"It’s within this framework that liberals have been making a concerted effort to destroy their enemies—those who support liberty and individual choice."

Liberals' 'enemies' certainly aren't conservatives, as most on the right are hostile to liberty and individual choice – where conservatives seek to violate a woman's right to choice with regard to having a child or not, gay Americans' choice as whom to marry, and transgender Americans' choice as how to best conduct their lives.

Indeed, most conservatives are hostile to diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty, the OP herself has provided abundant evidence of her own intolerance for diversity and hostility toward those who make choices that conflict with her errant and subjective religious and political dogma.

Silly, martial law is in NO WAY ever related to totalitarianism! Stormtroopers marching the streets to keep those nasty individuals quiet in their houses is just democracy in action!

Are you aware that you'll be dead before the rightwing agenda advances one step?

Does that bother you?

Are you aware that you'll be dead before the rightwing agenda advances one step?

Does that bother you?

lol...

Forum List

Back