This Forum Needs to Set an Example

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this thread is providing another important purpose. Make sure to remember all the Conservatives in this thread that are here arguing in the defense of racist posters... until it gets pointed out how many racist posters support Trump and they no longer want to claim them.
Start takin' notes...

With news that Stormfront was shut down, there is going to be a flood of racists to this forum, one of which has already made theirself well known today, starting like 5 race baiting threads in a matter of hours. If this forum doesn't want to lose a lot of good people from being overrun by these types of people, they are going to need to start making examples of these racists and banning them as fast as possible.

'Racebaiting?' That is the description of Al Sharptongue and Jessie Jackoff.
Liberals cannot defeat the wave of Americanism over taking the country so they refer to everyone that disagrees with them as racist or nazi.

Je$$ie Ja¢k$on is their hero.

You will not be able to hijack a word like Americanism. Racism and the concepts of white supremacy and white nationalism are not based on American values and will never be accepted. Rejection of those values will be defined as Americanism, not your ugly ideology and politics. They will continue to be called unAmerican.

Most Americans do not agree with the concept of white supremacy. They are a fringe group that leftists like to conflate with all whites which, of course, is racist.
No, they don't. They are fully aware that the white supremacy is only a limited faction. You just need to play victim to go along with your snowflake whining.

With news that Stormfront was shut down, there is going to be a flood of racists to this forum, one of which has already made theirself well known today, starting like 5 race baiting threads in a matter of hours. If this forum doesn't want to lose a lot of good people from being overrun by these types of people, they are going to need to start making examples of these racists and banning them as fast as possible.

'Racebaiting?' That is the description of Al Sharptongue and Jessie Jackoff.
Liberals cannot defeat the wave of Americanism over taking the country so they refer to everyone that disagrees with them as racist or nazi.

Je$$ie Ja¢k$on is their hero.

Starting a thread saying that all Black people like to have sex with donkeys because of one Youtube video IS Race baiting, and provides zero positive quality for this forum.

Gee, that sounds awfully like a thread that starts out saying that all Trump supporters are idiot inbreds, or that the Orange Cheetos is a president in name only, a xenophobe, having sex with his daughter and so on and so on. They are all baiting and none of them add value to the forum, you don't get to pick and choose so, ban one ban them all.

While I despise their posts, they serve a purpose

They demonstrate to all that racism is alive and well in this country. Thanks to the ability to make anonymous messageboard posts

Racism is a live and well in Prog-Elite enclaves around the country.

Soooooo, running away from the fight is your way of dealing with the racists if they try to move in en mass?

I think this thread is providing another important purpose. Make sure to remember all the Conservatives in this thread that are here arguing in the defense of racist posters... until it gets pointed out how many racist posters support Trump and they no longer want to claim them.

I have not seen anyone here arguing for racist posters.

Soooooo, running away from the fight is your way of dealing with the racists if they try to move in en mass?

What fight is there? They flood the forum with ridiculous hate threads that aren't even arguable, and then are piled on by other members of their ilk.

I think this thread is providing another important purpose. Make sure to remember all the Conservatives in this thread that are here arguing in the defense of racist posters.

So that's the REAL reason for this thread! ONE GUY makes comments on some thread somewhere that you don't like and he triggered you, so you want to take it upon yourself to usurp the authority of a moderator? If anything needs done, they will take care of it not you. ONE PERSON does not make an avalanche of posters streaming here from the KKK, and it is clear now your real intent here is to claim anyone who likes Trump is automatically a racist, anyone who gets on here and points out the staggering hypocrisy of this thread is a racist!

I think the real racist is YOU! The real problem is you. If you don't like a thread, then DON'T READ IT. If you can't refute a comment, then go off and play with your dolls. No one needs YOU getting on here deciding who belongs and who doesn't, whose a "racist" and who isn't. I've seen you post a THOUSAND posts every bit as much baiting, warped, twisted or whatever, so don't get on here labeling people you don't know unless you are ready for ALL of the labels that apply to you!

What fight is there? They flood the forum with ridiculous hate threads that aren't even arguable, and then are piled on by other members of their ilk.
Pretty sure a stop would be put to that very quickly.

And remember you who was arguing about sex with donkeys.

I think this thread is providing another important purpose. Make sure to remember all the Conservatives in this thread that are here arguing in the defense of racist posters.

So that's the REAL reason for this thread! ONE GUY makes comments on some thread somewhere that you don't like and he triggered you, so you want to take it upon yourself to usurp the authority of a moderator? If anything needs done, they will take care of it not you. ONE PERSON does not make an avalanche of posters streaming here from the KKK, and it is clear now your real intent here is to claim anyone who likes Trump is automatically a racist, anyone who gets on here and points out the staggering hypocrisy of this thread is a racist!

I think the real racist is YOU! The real problem is you. If you don't like a thread, then DON'T READ IT. If you can't refute a comment, then go off and play with your dolls. No one needs YOU getting on here deciding who belongs and who doesn't, whose a "racist" and who isn't. I've seen you post a THOUSAND posts every bit as much baiting, warped, twisted or whatever, so don't get on here labeling people you don't know unless you are ready for ALL of the labels that apply to you!

No... the real reason for this thread was in the OP. :rolleyes:

And remember you who was arguing about sex with donkeys.

I was? Please show me where I argued about it?

We have had an influx of Stormfront types recently, not talking about his/her/it's usual penchant to call all conservatives racist.

We have had an influx of Stormfront types recently, not talking about his/her/it's usual penchant to call all conservatives racist.

I've NEVER called all Conservatives racist. I WAS a Conservative up until this last election cycle, and many of my family members are still Conservatives.

If Stormfront derps come here, they will be weeded out.

Where has cultsmasher been?

Probably somewhere more radical than Stormfront.

USMB will be fine :p

I've NEVER called all Conservatives racist. I WAS a Conservative up until this last election cycle, and many of my family members are still Conservatives.
:lol: Gotcha........ :eusa_whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back