This Forum Needs to Set an Example

Status
Not open for further replies.
With news that Stormfront was shut down, there is going to be a flood of racists to this forum, one of which has already made theirself well known today, starting like 5 race baiting threads in a matter of hours. If this forum doesn't want to lose a lot of good people from being overrun by these types of people, they are going to need to start making examples of these racists and banning them as fast as possible.

Instead of banning people you disagree with, try growing a set of testicles!

Racists are easy to debate. Their stock-in-trade is ignorance and broad brush painting.

They remind me of liberals......

So, you're saying that the staff should ban people you disagree with.
No, he's saying the board should banish the obvious racists to keep more from migrating to the USMB and taking over.........
They can't take over the site. The racists we have here already are generally ignored and/or ridiculed, also likely kept out of social groups. I know I don't invite racists to my own personal group.

Even if he had some sort of point, hating any group or groups of people is not against the rules, so banning people for "being racist" likely won't happen. It's a slippery slope, anyway, as it's just banning people you disagree with.

No, he's saying the board should banish the obvious racists to keep more from migrating to the USMB and taking over.........
They can't take over the site. The racists we have here already are generally ignored and/or ridiculed, also likely kept out of social groups. I know I don't invite racists to my own personal group.

Even if he had some sort of point, hating any group or groups of people is not against the rules, so banning people for "being racist" likely won't happen. It's a slippery slope, anyway, as it's just banning people you disagree with.

Yeah except "Hate speech" is in the forum rules when you sign up.

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."

With news that Stormfront was shut down, there is going to be a flood of racists to this forum, one of which has already made theirself well known today, starting like 5 race baiting threads in a matter of hours. If this forum doesn't want to lose a lot of good people from being overrun by these types of people, they are going to need to start making examples of these racists and banning them as fast as possible.

While I despise their posts, they serve a purpose

They demonstrate to all that racism is alive and well in this country. Thanks to the ability to make anonymous messageboard posts

I agree.

Used to be, they hid behind their mommy's bed linens. As we saw in Charlottesville, if they show their faces, they face consequences and they cry like the cowardly babies they are.

The Internet is a cyber version of pulling a pillow case over their heads to hide their identity.

They're the dregs, human garbage and they haven't shut down the first amendment - yet.

Let them post - so decent people can spit on them.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

And
Soooooo, running away from the fight is your way of dealing with the racists if they try to move in en mass?

What fight is there? They flood the forum with ridiculous hate threads that aren't even arguable, and then are piled on by other members of their ilk.
And who is forcing you to participate in these kinds of threads...? C'mon... You can tell me...

"You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."
I don't see it anywhere in the site rules.

I just linked it straight from the site rules.

Regarding hate speech- I'd like to see the definition that the forum uses.

I've seen a shit load of hatred and hate speech - almost all from LWNJ's, severely butthurt over Trump.

While I despise their posts, they serve a purpose

They demonstrate to all that racism is alive and well in this country. Thanks to the ability to make anonymous messageboard posts

I agree.

Used to be, they hid behind their mommy's bed linens. As we saw in Charlottesville, if they show their faces, they face consequences and they cry like the cowardly babies they are.

The Internet is a cyber version of pulling a pillow case over their heads to hide their identity.

They're the dregs, human garbage and they haven't shut down the first amendment - yet.

Let them post - so decent people can spit on them.

Says a lib poster on the Internet... Ironic post is ironic... lol!

You didn't link, you quoted. Show me where it says it in the rules.

The rules: USMB Rules and Guidelines
See, these are the site rules, and the post doesn't even use the word "Hate".

Here is your link. Terms of Service and Rules | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Sorry it was too difficult for you to click on yourself.

""You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."

It clearly says not to submit hate speech or link to hate speech.

I think this thread is providing another important purpose. Make sure to remember all the Conservatives in this thread that are here arguing in the defense of racist posters... until it gets pointed out how many racist posters support Trump and they no longer want to claim them.

So you support Trump.

Must be true, you are a racist........

Cuz I say so.

That is how leftist roll.

I think this thread is providing another important purpose. Make sure to remember all the Conservatives in this thread that are here arguing in the defense of racist posters... until it gets pointed out how many racist posters support Trump and they no longer want to claim them.

I was just thinking that the really blatant scum are making others come out from under their rocks as well. They have often lied before but what little decency they had left seems to be gone.

Also, there are really very few Conservatives on this board, or Christians, for that matter. on this board. Almost all are just RWNJ fundies.

Otherwise, they would not still be supporting fascist nazis.

You want to ban Rdean, Jake and all their socks? What fun would that be?

You want to ban Rdean, Jake and all their socks? What fun would that be?

IF they were socks they should be banned. That's against the rules as well.

So let me see if I understand what you're proposing... You are proposing the ban of all new posters who demonstrate "racist" proclivities; without regard to the actual content of their posts, and in the absence of an outright infraction of the rules... Hmmm... ANTIFA has taught you well.

Optimist or hopelessly naive?

Here is your link. Terms of Service and Rules | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Sorry it was too difficult for you to click on yourself.

""You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."

It clearly says not to submit hate speech or link to hate speech.
Awesome, I'm sure there's a good reason they didn't bother to post that in the site rules. Like, for example, that's terms of use, copied from every forum ever, and the site rules are in the site rules thread, posted by CK, who runs the site, and decides what rules are enforced.

'Racebaiting?' That is the description of Al Sharptongue and Jessie Jackoff.
Liberals cannot defeat the wave of Americanism over taking the country so they refer to everyone that disagrees with them as racist or nazi.

Je$$ie Ja¢k$on is their hero.

Mike I guess you ignored the fact that the poster you just quoted joined just yesterday.

Starting a thread saying that all Black people like to have sex with donkeys because of one Youtube video IS Race baiting, and provides zero positive quality for this forum.

Even the mods here know that the threads are garbage, thus why they are moved to Badlands where they are not viewable through search engines.

On my iPad, I can't see things like join dates and crime you, I wouldn't have any idea where to look for a thread like that.

If this Leo123 posted that,my yen HE is the "race baiter" and, hopefully will soon be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back