This Film Review Belongs In 'Politics'!

No. I'd just like to see you grow up and post like an adult.

Nah....what you'd like is to see me fall in line with other Lock-Step Liberals, and worship the great god, government.

Don't hold your breath....

WAIT.....hold your breath.

It's government that protects you and protects your rights.

What do you want more of? Military, which is the biggest of big government.

Where do you run the moment you think you've been wronged? To the government. To the Courts.

Pretending to be an anarchist is one of the funniest parts of your act.

This is so simple that even a dunce like you should be able to understand.

1. The only document by which Americans have agreed to be governed is the United States Constitution. In fact, it is known as 'the law of the land.'

2. Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

3. Why are you Leftists so eager to ignore the Constitution?

Why then did you call me a liar the other day when I said you believed Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid were unconstitutional and should be abolished?

Because you lied.

You couldn't find any such quote of mine when you were challenged.

But....that's what you do.

Yes I did and I posted it.

On the other hand, if you are conceding NOW that you do believe Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid are constitutional,

by all means, make that concession and I'll stand corrected.

Nah....what you'd like is to see me fall in line with other Lock-Step Liberals, and worship the great god, government.

Where do you run the moment you think you've been wronged? To the government. To the Courts.

1. The only document by which Americans have agreed to be governed is the United States Constitution. In fact, it is known as 'the law of the land.'

2. Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Marriage equality is now constitutionally protected. Why do you wish to ignore it?

Could you quote the section of the Constitution that describes, authorizes, specifies 'marriage'.....?

.....or would you rather simply admit that the words you use are one more variation of the lies you tell.

Can you quote the section of the Constitution that limits rights to those specifically stated in the Constitution?

Can you quote the portion of the equal protection clause that say that this equal protection shall not apply to marriage?

So....you cannot quote any reference to marriage in the Constitution?

You were simply lying??????

Not....youuuuuuuuu!

Marriage equality is now constitutionally protected. Why do you wish to ignore it?

Could you quote the section of the Constitution that describes, authorizes, specifies 'marriage'.....?

.....or would you rather simply admit that the words you use are one more variation of the lies you tell.

Can you quote the section of the Constitution that authorizes Medicare?

Can you quote the section of the Constitution that limits rights to those specifically stated in the Constitution?

Can you quote the portion of the equal protection clause that say that this equal protection shall not apply to marriage?

So....you cannot quote any reference to marriage in the Constitution?

You were simply lying??????

Not....youuuuuuuuu!

I don't have to. The equal protection clause gives same sex couples the right to marry if opposite sex couples are given the right to marry.

The Ninth Amendment protects rights not specifically referenced.

Why then did you call me a liar the other day when I said you believed Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid were unconstitutional and should be abolished?

Because you lied.

So you deny saying this about Social Security?

"...find the part of the enumerated powers of the federal government that gives it authority to write insurance for its citizens.

Or...admit that Liberal governance is lawless governance."

Comon, deny it. lol

[QUOTE="Camp, post: 13.
3. "Right wingers like to interpret the constitution one way, their way. It is one of the traits that identify the right wing."
Conservatives "read: the Constitution.
We don't search for 'penumbras.'[/QUOTE]

Well, that is a matter of debate, hence, your opinion. Others disagree. In the meantime, Griswald vs. Connecticut is the law of the land.

www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2012/11/02/conservative-hypocrisy-on-penumbral-reasoning/

So.....there is no mention of 'marriage' in the Constitution?

Is that your new argument?

My argument is, same sex is a constitutionally protected right.

Your lame response is that the word marriage must be mentioned in the text of the Constitution for it to be a right.

That is a false premise, proven by the Ninth Amendment, the Fourteenth Amendment, and the constitutional power of judicial review given to the Supreme Court.

Because you lied.

"...find the part of the enumerated powers of the federal government that gives it authority to write insurance for its citizens.

Comon, deny it. lol

Oops, I've shut her up on this topic. What do I win?

3. "Right wingers like to interpret the constitution one way, their way. It is one of the traits that identify the right wing."
We don't search for 'penumbras.'

Well, that is a matter of debate, hence, your opinion. Others disagree. In the meantime, Griswald vs. Connecticut is the law of the land.

www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2012/11/02/conservative-hypocrisy-on-penumbral-reasoning/[/QUOTE]

Conservatives do that backwards thinking thing where they start with the premise that the Constitution was written as a defense of the rightwing agenda.

www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2012/11/02/conservative-hypocrisy-on-penumbral-reasoning/[/QUOTE]

So....you disagree that the Constitution was written in English?

Because you lied.

Comon, deny it. lol

You win your usual prize....the pointy dunce cap.

Now get right back when you have that quote mentioning 'marriage' in the Constitution.

Because you lied.

Comon, deny it. lol

Now get right back when you have that quote mentioning 'marriage' in the Constitution.

Because you lied.

Comon, deny it. lol

Why do you keep asking?

Because you lied.

Comon, deny it. lol

so you do not deny saying this about Social Security?

Good, now I've proven that I did not lie when I said that you believe Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid are unconstitutional.

You make this too easy.

www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/2012/11/02/conservative-hypocrisy-on-penumbral-reasoning/

So....you disagree that the Constitution was written in English?[/QUOTE]

You mentioned one of the primary points of your alleged thesis, penumbras. The term has a legal definition that has been addressed by the Supreme Court, most recently by Justice Douglas in 1965, but with a history going back much further. I think the link I provided gives a pretty detailed accounting of the doctrine of penumbral reasoning in regards to the Constitution. Do you have a problem with the link I provided offering an opinion on the Constitutional meaning of the legal term? Are you aware of any SCOTUS ruling since the Douglas Court ruling on the topic?

Because you lied.

Comon, deny it. lol

Because you lied.

Comon, deny it. lol

Why do you keep asking?

You mean you don't want folks to know why you're known as 'the NYLiar'?

So....you disagree that the Constitution was written in English?

You mentioned one of the primary points of your alleged thesis, penumbras. The term has a legal definition that has been addressed by the Supreme Court, most recently by Justice Douglas in 1965, but with a history going back much further. I think the link I provided gives a pretty detailed accounting of the doctrine of penumbral reasoning in regards to the Constitution. Do you have a problem with the link I provided offering an opinion on the Constitutional meaning of the legal term? Are you aware of any SCOTUS ruling since the Douglas Court ruling on the topic?[/QUOTE]

So....we are stipulating....both of us....that whatever is claimed to be hidden in a penumbra....a shadow.....is not actually in the Constitution.

Excellent.

Not in the Constitution.....imagined to be there by the Liberals three-card-monty scam of seeing into shadows.

Because you lied.

Comon, deny it. lol

Because you lied.

Comon, deny it. lol

Why do you keep asking?

Just for clarity, can you quote me saying that the word 'marriage' is in the text of the Constitution?

"The Big Short is an entertaining movie, and it accurately describes important aspects of the housing bubble, but the film might give viewers the erroneous impression that private greed is the ultimate explanation. In reality, government intervention crippled the market’s normal mechanisms for limiting mistakes on the front end and heavily punishing mistakes on the back end."
Translation, the government FORCED the banks to lie cheat and steal. :cuckoo:

December 07, 2011
RUSH: But these financial houses were selling what they knew was worthless because they had been forced to make these loans by government in the first place, and they were selling worthless paper for high prices.
Congress passed a bill in 1975 requiring banks to provide the government with information on their lending activities in poor urban areas. Two years later, it passed the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which gave regulators the power to deny banks the right to expand if they didn’t lend sufficiently in those neighborhoods. In 1979 the FDIC used the CRA to block a move by the Greater NY Savings Bank for not enough lending.
The CRA had nothing to do with Bush's housing bubble, and you well know it. The CRA was instituted to combat Red-Lining and required down payments from QUALIFIED buyers.

Bush on the other hand, in his campaign push to add 5.5 million new minority homeowners eliminated down payments and closing costs, allowed loans to borrowers with bad credit for more than the home was worth.

Bush owns the housing crash.

It was Bush's Dec 2003 American Dream Downpayment Initiative (ADDI) that changed the rules to allow no downpayment loans for more than the house was worth to people with bad credit who could not keep up with the payments and who were at least 20% below the standard of living for the neighborhood they were buying into.

The ADDI was passed in Dec 2003 and everything in housing started to go bad in 2004. Even your MessiahRushie admits 2004 was the turning point for the Bush Housing Crash.

July 7,2010
BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: To illustrate my point even further: "Subprime mortgages accounted for 9 percent of all mortgage originations from 1996 through 2004." But that 9% became 21% from 2004 to 2006, 21% of all mortgages were subprime. Twenty-one percent of all mortgages were essentially money given away to people because they were loans made to people that everybody knew going in would never pay them back. And that 21% of the mortgage market being subprime equaled about $600,000 billion in 2006, which was at the time one-fifth of the US home loan market.

President Hosts Conference on Minority Homeownership

October 2002
I set an ambitious goal. It's one that I believe we can achieve. It's a clear goal, that by the end of this decade we'll increase the number of minority homeowners by at least 5.5 million families. (Applause.)

USATODAY.com - Bush seeks to increase minority homeownership

Bush seeks to increase minority homeownership
By Thomas A. Fogarty, USA TODAY

In a bid to boost minority homeownership, President Bush will ask Congress for authority to eliminate the down-payment requirement for Federal Housing Administration loans.

In announcing the plan Monday at a home builders show in Las Vegas, Federal Housing Commissioner John Weicher called the proposal the "most significant FHA initiative in more than a decade." It would lead to 150,000 first-time owners annually, he said.

Nothing-down options are available on the private mortgage market, but, in general, they require the borrower to have pristine credit. Bush's proposed change would extend the nothing-down option to borrowers with blemished credit.

The FHA isn't a direct lender, but guarantees loan payments for mortgages on moderately priced owner-occupied property. The FHA guarantee now permits private lenders to finance as much as 97% of the purchase price of a home for millions of low- and middle-income borrowers.

In the proposal soon to be delivered to Congress, Bush would allow the FHA to guarantee loans for the full purchase price of the home, plus down-payment costs. As a practical matter, the FHA would guarantee mortgages as high as 103% of the value of the underlying property.

Last edited:
Because you lied.

Comon, deny it. lol

Because you lied.

Comon, deny it. lol

Why do you keep asking?

Here's how 'marriage' is referenced in the Constitution:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

You fancy yourself as one with good command of the English language, so observe from the above:

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. The reference to states making ANY law. 'ANY' is all inclusive. That includes marriage law.

2. The reference to ANY person. 'ANY' is all inclusive. That would include gays/same sex couples.

3. therefore,

a state cannot in ANY law deny ANY person within its jurisdiction EQUAL PROTECTION OF THE LAWS.

See? The amendment clearly says that state marriage laws cannot violate the equal protection rights of the people of that state,

and, importantly to the fallacy of your ranting, it does so without having to specifically say the word marriage,

because the use of the English word 'any' includes marriage within its meaning in the above amendment.
[/FONT]

Forum List

Back