This election is not about jobs.

I do value not resorting to firearms to solve all the ills of the world, yes. I think 33,000 people shot per year is a bad trend.
Right...That's why you want the guns of the politicians and bureaucrats to do your looting for you.

Like I said...A stone coward.

oh, yes. I'm terrified. I am entirely unable to take care of myself, but I'm too afraid to rob you... so I want big brother to rape and pillage on my behalf.

Of course, robbing you might not be that profitable, tinfoil hats don't have much market value.

Who said anything about you being able to take care of yourself, besides you?...Oh yeah, nobody.

Your cowardice manifests itself in having the bureaucracy rob your neighbors on the pretext of your "compassion"....Gotta be fair and all that. :rolleyes:

Who said anything about you being able to take care of yourself, besides you?...Oh yeah, nobody.

Your cowardice manifests itself in having the bureaucracy rob your neighbors on the pretext of your "compassion"....Gotta be fair and all that. :rolleyes:

oooh, oooh, call him a fabian statist.

that always cracks me up, luca

:lmao:

I know, right? Compassion is one of mankinds biggest failings. They should just hurry up and fucking die... then we can buy their property at the estate sale on the cheap.

I know, right? Compassion is one of mankinds biggest failings. They should just hurry up and fucking die... then we can buy their property at the estate sale on the cheap.
Or we could just make cheap appeals to the emotions of the gullible, like pity and outrage, to justify our avarice...Right?

Or we could just make cheap appeals to emotions...Right?

indeed. It's really irritating, isn't it? Every time you turn on the TV, Sally Fucking Struthers and those obvious actor children. Bunch of panzies. And now they want to pretend that there are people over HERE that aren't doing so well either.

indeed. It's really irritating, isn't it? Every time you turn on the TV, Sally Fucking Struthers and those obvious actor children. Bunch of panzies. And now they want to pretend that there are people over HERE that aren't doing so well either.
And gutless looters like you don't have the spine to rob your neighbors face-to-face with your own gun, so you employ the guns of gubmint to do your dirty work.

Soooooooo compassionate are you! :rolleyes:

On the right, you have religion. You have homophobia, bigotry, and disregard for the poor. You have freedom as a buzzword, so long as that freedom is their own, fuck everyone elses.

On the left, you have freedom, but sometimes at the expense of others. Namely those who cling to religious rights. You have more focus on social issues. You have womens rights as a huge part of the platform, and gay rights becoming more and more prevalent.

And in this post, you have very few accurate statements.

Actually, almost all of them are correct. His only mistake is generalizing. But, by in large, he is spot on.

And gutless looters like you don't have the spine to rob your neighbors face-to-face with your own gun, so you employ the guns of gubmint to do your dirty work.

Soooooooo compassionate are you! :rolleyes:

you ARE a teabagger.

Forum List

Back