This election is fun, for a change

I don't ascribe to the anyone but x mentality like you openly admit to.

Again the party of winning or lesser of two evils is a waste of a vote. Have some sort of principle for christ sakes.

Can you address her comparison between writing in Daffy Duck and writing in yourself and tell us what the major difference is?

Unless you're saying you're also a whore, which I doubt.

Besides the fact I would and do have a better platform than daffy or the other two main runners?

He is a drawing.

Writing in my name doesn't have the " anyone but stigma" around it like carol already has stated openly.

Well Obama is a composite ya know. :lol:

Can you address her comparison between writing in Daffy Duck and writing in yourself and tell us what the major difference is?

Unless you're saying you're also a whore, which I doubt.

Besides the fact I would and do have a better platform than daffy or the other two main runners?

He is a drawing.

Writing in my name doesn't have the " anyone but stigma" around it like carol already has stated openly.

Oh I see. So you thought you'd be the best person for the job legitimately?

To me either one has no chance, which I'm not mocking that voting style because that's how I'll be voting if I vote at all.

Well in some sense yes,but I knew I would never win anyways. I knew the whole thing was a joke to begin with. I knew I had no chance, but my stadards are more important than winning.

He is a drawing.

To me either one has no chance, which I'm not mocking that voting style because that's how I'll be voting if I vote at all.

Well in some sense yes,but I knew I would never win anyways. I knew the whole thing was a joke to begin with. I knew I had no chance, but my stadards are more important than winning.

So you just threw your vote away.....why vote at all? Pride?

So you just threw your vote away.....why vote at all? Pride?

I voted for policies I stand for. Sadly nobody else met them.
You may see it as throwing it away, I see it as not being a whore.

Every attack, every single one that Obama's campaign and the lackey bots try, just shines right back on Obama.

It just keeps happening, in spades. And, it's amusing from my standpoint.

Maybe the O will actually try to run on his record?

Awesome. :lmao:

Still having fun?

Every attack, every single one that Obama's campaign and the lackey bots try, just shines right back on Obama.

Still having fun?
:lmao: A five month old bump?

Someone doesn't like her "moron" neg.

Still having fun?
:lmao: A five month old bump?

Someone doesn't like her "moron" neg.

Neg me all you want babe...it's the only "weapon" you've got dickless.

This election is fun, for a change

No doubt!!

And, it was.....

THANKS, TEABAGGERS!!!

president-obama-cheer-networks-809.jpg

It was especially fun watching Karl Rove's Faux News meltdown, eh?

It was a fun election, Cleo!!! And I loved the way it turned out!!! Did you??? :lol:

Forum List

Back