I Think This Is Kind Of A Big Deal

It's called a transition, and understand its meaning (kidding on the last part, no one in this thread other than myself could understand)

People are literally dying every day as a result of climate change, and this thought has never entered your pea sized brain, not once.
What nonsense.

This is around the corner from where I live in Fort Myers. Totally, completely and absolutely Republican Controlled -- 'cept it's raining today.
LOL, hope you live long enough to feel the real effects of climate change, being as you're in Florida you are in the right spot, bonus points for being in a Republican city.

Kind of like rubbing your dogs nose in shit, ya know?

Oh its' big alright. Germany is almost shut down demanding resignation of the Elitist Global Warming Globalist cult in power.
Evidentially they want to heat their homes in Dead of winter. Other Countries in Europe beginning to join in.

An Electric car takes more to produce, still used energy and takes more to scrap. No one wants a used EV. The batteries are only good in the beginning of life.

I like the idea of EV's. I think they're the next big thing.

The biggest downside to them is, I shit you not, that dimocrap scum have too much input with them. There is no stupider piece of shit on the Planet than dimocrap scum.

Instead of using the ultimate power of the Universe, instead of harnessing the oldest power of the Universe -- Strong Nuclear, dimocrap scum want us to use Pixie Dust or something equally stupid to power all the EV's.

Here's their last brilliant fucking idea --

View attachment 888368

I could post another thousand of these but what's the point? dimocrap scum will continue to be the total fuckups they've always been. Taking twice as long as necessary, costing 5 times as much as necessary and failing with every stupid step they take.

How's that HSR (high speed rail) in Kaliphony coming along, dimocrap scum?? scumbags

Not because they're stupid (they are) but because they're stupid and refuse to acknowledge it. Which makes them scum.
I like electric cars, just not electric batteries. Make hybrids that will run on an electric rail in the major cities.

Build giant skyscraper apartments that are affordable to buy, in the major cities so people don't need to commute.

Lithium, cobalt, are elements, when we run out of elements then what.

As it is now, car companies have ran out of lithium. Used electric cars they can not sell. They built a product that gets thrown away like a bic lighter

Forum List

Back