This election is fun, for a change

Oh. Then the Dems will lose a shitload of money from Bain.

Romney's tax evasion? First I've heard of that. The IRS is investigating I am sure.

It's all breaking loose just now. Romney says it's all in a blind trust, he knows nothing about these offshore accounts. He has issues with money all over the place and he knows it, all of his barkers know it and they hate him for it.

But as long as you are happy... I think he's goin downnn.

You thought Rove was "going down"...

You thought Cheney was "going down"...

You thought Walker was "going down"...

Lets se some non-leftist links to this tax evasion charge....

Did you see Romney speaking to the NAACP today? :lmao:

It's all breaking loose just now. Romney says it's all in a blind trust, he knows nothing about these offshore accounts. He has issues with money all over the place and he knows it, all of his barkers know it and they hate him for it.

You thought Rove was "going down"...

You thought Cheney was "going down"...

You thought Walker was "going down"...

Lets se some non-leftist links to this tax evasion charge....

Did you see Romney speaking to the NAACP today? :lmao:

You're the Queen of Topic Changers.

I can't wait for the debates, your king will soon be found amongst these 2 principle-less flip floppers.

Every attack, every single one that Obama's campaign and the lackey bots try, just shines right back on Obama.

It just keeps happening, in spades. And, it's amusing from my standpoint.

Maybe the O will actually try to run on his record?

Awesome. :lmao:

racist

:eusa_whistle:
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

(I KNEW someone would catch that, and if I had to bet, you were the best odds. :lol:)

• Thanks
Reactions: del
the primary, now that was fun.

and watching the "never romney" crowd rally behind romney is fun as well.

Watching these losers all fall behind and push back their princples one by one, was one of the greatest things ever.

Its like they don't think before posting that we can go back and link to it. What's even better is that it doesn't even phase them. They are whores and worthless sheep.

Watching these losers all fall behind and push back their princples one by one, was one of the greatest things ever.

Its like they don't think before posting that we can go back and link to it. What's even better is that it doesn't even phase them. They are whores and worthless sheep.
What's even more amusing is watching the hacks trying to justify distinctions among Obama and Bush and Romney.

But, they're "evolving" in the creativity.

As long as you all are having fun. Obama and Biden are both beating Romney up pretty bad regarding his tax evasion and Bain. I don't know if he can recover in time.
Oh. Then the Dems will lose a shitload of money from Bain.

Romney's tax evasion? First I've heard of that. The IRS is investigating I am sure.

He didn't know like he didn't know about the illegals working on his lawn...

What's even more amusing is watching the hacks trying to justify distinctions among Obama and Bush and Romney.

But, they're "evolving" in the creativity.

Shrug, there really isn't much difference, but I knew that 4 years ago.

Yes, the thing with an "anyone but Obama" attitude is that they would vote for anyone.

Your right! I'd vote for DAFFY DUCK if it meant getting rid of Obama.

And you can't call that RACIST....Daffy's BLACK! Lol!

No it makes you a whore and a waste of a vote. You should be banned from voting for the rest of your life.

Yes, it's true, we're all whores and worthless sheep. :redface:

Kinda reminds me of all the whores and worthless sheep of the Democrat Party that originally supported Hillary... :eusa_whistle:

Don't tell me, you were an Obamabot from Day 1, right? :eusa_hand:

Yes, it's true, we're all whores and worthless sheep. :redface:

Kinda reminds me of all the whores and worthless sheep of the Democrat Party that originally supported Hillary... :eusa_whistle:

Don't tell me, you were an Obamabot from Day 1, right? :eusa_hand:
No I value my freedom

your insane

You don't think it will be fun? I think it will very fun, look at the lies Obama got caught up in, and it is only his first commercial. How can he run on hope and change? He has done neither.

All his BS is going to have to make him run on his record, which is a record of failure.

Yes, the thing with an "anyone but Obama" attitude is that they would vote for anyone.

No it makes you a whore and a waste of a vote. You should be banned from voting for the rest of your life.

I'm a whore for voting for Daffy Duck??? Lol!
I guess that's better than being a complete idiot for voting for Obama..thanks! :)

It will be fun to watch the commercials on Obama :lol: or it better be with all the material starting with the hot mic incident.

Been a hoot for me, what with getting my Photobucket Classics ready for election night................

msnbc-tca.jpg

I'm a whore for voting for Daffy Duck??? Lol!
I guess that's better than being a complete idiot for voting for Obama..thanks! :)

Yes you are a whore. Anyone who's motto is " anyone but" is a whore.
You don't deserve to vote.

Forum List

Back