This country needs a sedative.

I could care less about "interacting" with you

(me) Of course you don't want to interact with me. (me) why would you? (you) you are correct. Every time I try to insult you, you slap me around and make me look like a fucking idiot.

Carry on.

Seriously, maybe we're drinking too much coffee.

Some little independent restaurant causes a national stir (a pizza restaurant saying it's not going to serve gays for their weddings, can we possibly break this down to something even smaller?), and everyone has to start screaming at each other. Again.

We're so broken up into little, angry grievance groups that all we do now is go from one little story to the next, everyone taking sides, everyone who doesn't fully agree with us is our mortal enemy who must be attacked and destroyed.

And it's usually the same people doing the screaming. Not everyone is like this, you know. I still think that a majority of Americans (those who don't get their opinions from MSNBC, Fox, Levin and Maddow) are more than willing to live and let live, and talk through differences like mature adults.

Not the screamers, they've gotta scream. Maybe less caffeine, huh?

WHat diD you sAy?
*^&%$#*!@#*%&*^$ and then two of then raided the store and took a dozen &^%$*&^%&*%$#@#$#, so, the store owner picked up *&^*&^^%$$%^$%^&^%^$%#%%^, and then ran out after them. Two days later, one was ##$%^%$#$^$%$ with a bag full of *&*&^$^%^&^&^%$^&. Names are being withheld at this time.

The stock market will close tomorrow to commemorate the death of Jesus, as described by Bill O'Reilly on Fox News. It doesn't get any better than that...as regards shoving our Christian faith up the ass of LIBTARDS. Dominus vobiscum.
Given the sentiment you have expressed, I really think that you phrased that correctly, you are celebrating the death of Jesus.

Of course you're a fucking idiot, you're a left loon.

(me) Obama Derangement Syndrome got you down today Lassy?. (you) Why yes it does, Thanks for asking though.

See we are getting along better already.
giphy.gif

(me) Lassy, was that supposed to be kinda funny? (you) Yes. (me) Well it was.

(me) We are getting along much better now aren't we? (your turn)..............

(me) Lassy, was that supposed to be kinda funny? (you) Yes. (me) Well it was.

(me) We are getting along much better now aren't we? (your turn)..............

You're well on your way to ignore. Bank it, toad

Yes, this issue, which was never that big of one to begins with, actually makes me laugh. I love seeing the division in the country growing and each group attacking each other. Makes for good TV viewing. Meanwhile, while all the argument about little things like this, the greedy bastards on wall street and their ilk make a killing and then we stick it to the middle class. The rich laugh all the way to the bank as they've never imagined they could have it so good while working class folk go after each other and attack each other over stuff like unions, social security, etch as things that are hurting the country. Until middle class working folk unite and start making some noise about more important things, this country will continue to squeeze them out. Some pizza place refusing service is of no relevance really.

Forum List

Back