This country needs a sedative.

The stock market will close tomorrow to commemorate the death of Jesus, as described by Bill O'Reilly on Fox News. It doesn't get any better than that...as regards shoving our Christian faith up the ass of LIBTARDS. Dominus vobiscum.
A day off is shoving something up ones' ass????
The reason for the day off is what is shoved up one's ass. My head aches.

Funny how Democrats assume they can sit on the fence on this issue.

Their base is Blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims......some of the most homophopic people on the planet, yet they think they can patch things up in time for the election, or they can simply use demagoguery to destroy the likeability of any potential Republicans.

It didn't work in the last election, and this same-sex, freedom of religion nonsense is only going to cost them in the long run.
Funny how you, and many others, insist on bringing party politics into the issue. The issue is PEOPLE, just every day ordinary PEOPLE. The issue is NOT exclusive to either party, it's a moral and ethical issue that many are basing it on bias, prejudice, hatred, and serious dislike. There are many that associate themselves with one party or the other that practice prejudice, hatred, bigotry, and bias. It's NOT one party or the other, it's PEOPLE, period.

Look dumb-ass......without Democrats this discussion wouldn't even exist....so save the self-righteous indignation...
Oh, so name calling and personal attacks makes you right? Your silly and childish comment makes you correct? I'll consider the source and move along. But, if you have any more cute remarks, please express them and get it all off your chest. Your age? Had your morning coffee yet?

No one is being turned away from the Donut counter at a Bakery.

No one is being told they can't buy cookies.

What's going on here is that proprietors are being asked to cater events they have POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS to.

If the KKK asked a Black-Owned Bakery to bake a cake for the Grand Wizard's Birthday celebration and the Baker refused on Religious and Political grounds, do you think the Power of The State would be invoked to FORCE that Baker to bake the cake?

Extreme example? Yes it is. But I can think of several other examples where someone on the left might object to catering a party for a Conservative or someone else they find objectionable.

People, this is nothing more than the Nazi Left being what and who they are..... Nazis.

It's just no more complicated than that.

Keep going dimocrap Nazis. I'm loving it

What this is is zealotry. It is not new. Zealotry assisted in causing the American civil war and prohibition.

Today America is full of zealots...such as those pushing gay rights, women's rights, racial minority rights, environmentalism, anti-Christian, anti-Semites, anti-Israel, anti-tea party, anti-liberalism, multiculturalism, anti-capitalism, anti-tobacco, etc.....

America is coming apart at the seams due to all this.

The stock market will close tomorrow to commemorate the death of Jesus, as described by Bill O'Reilly on Fox News. It doesn't get any better than that...as regards shoving our Christian faith up the ass of LIBTARDS. Dominus vobiscum.
A day off is shoving something up ones' ass????
First, you have to understand the mentality of certain people, then the answers come to you very easily. Obviously, the person that made that remark is lacking, in more ways than one.
He was being sarcastic....

What this is is zealotry. It is not new. Zealotry assisted in causing the American civil war and prohibition.

Today America is full of zealots...such as those pushing gay rights, women's rights, racial minority rights, environmentalism, anti-Christian, anti-Semites, anti-Israel, anti-tea party, anti-liberalism, multiculturalism, anti-capitalism, anti-tobacco, etc.....

America is coming apart at the seams due to all this.
Don't forget plastic bags, bottled water, fossil-fuels, carbon, Gluten, peanut butter, sugary drinks, fast-food, Twinkies, guns, God, flags, Waterboarding, juice for children, and any weapons systems that kill the enemy in large numbers.......

Last edited:

Their base is Blacks, Hispanics, and Muslims......some of the most homophopic people on the planet, yet they think they can patch things up in time for the election, or they can simply use demagoguery to destroy the likeability of any potential Republicans.

It didn't work in the last election, and this same-sex, freedom of religion nonsense is only going to cost them in the long run.
Funny how you, and many others, insist on bringing party politics into the issue. The issue is PEOPLE, just every day ordinary PEOPLE. The issue is NOT exclusive to either party, it's a moral and ethical issue that many are basing it on bias, prejudice, hatred, and serious dislike. There are many that associate themselves with one party or the other that practice prejudice, hatred, bigotry, and bias. It's NOT one party or the other, it's PEOPLE, period.

Look dumb-ass......without Democrats this discussion wouldn't even exist....so save the self-righteous indignation...
Oh, so name calling and personal attacks makes you right? Your silly and childish comment makes you correct? I'll consider the source and move along. But, if you have any more cute remarks, please express them and get it all off your chest. Your age? Had your morning coffee yet?
You respond to the name-calling with more of your own.

You're a Dumbass because you think politics is separate from the discussion.
Move along then.

Move along then.
I did NOT call you any names. I do NOT engage in name calling and personal attacks. Name calling and personal attacks are childish, silly, and uncalled for on public forums. Your age?

Move along then.
I did NOT call you any names. I do NOT engage in name calling and personal attacks. Name calling and personal attacks are childish, silly, and uncalled for on public forums. Your age?

The age of enlightenment....

Imagine if you went into a pizza place and said that you were having an finanicial advisors meeting and wanted to order pizza. The owner says no way I don't like what you do and I won't support it. What would you do?

Would you tell the man that he is fulll of crap and take your business elsewhere and telly your peers? Or would you try and get a laws passed to FORCE the man to accept your life style? Is not that where we are heading? that laws will dictate what we believe?

What do you think that the punishement the left wing would inflict on a store owner who refused to service gay marriage? Financial ruin through the law? What else is there? So for years we have been hearing form the left about theocracies and they are building their own. Must admit, well played.

The real truth is that the majority of people really don't give a crap, until a left winger tryies to force their beliefs upon everyone else.

Ironically, I was let go from a job, for reasons that may have related to my religious views. It never occurred to me to sue the owner, and try and force my views into his work place or something. I just simply got another job.

But this is the America of today, where crazy people think everything in life is their "right". Just like flipping burgers at McDonalds entitles you to $15/hr.

Crazy people.

I think if those supporting gay marriage would base their argument on fairness instead of the BS of gay marriage being a right I would have more respect for them.

They just seem to want to be "in your face" about it. Gay marriage isn't a right but, entering into marriage as a financial agreement between two people, regardless of sex, certainly does seem to be fair. Forcing someone to accept a ceremony that is against their beliefs, whether we agree or not, doesn't seem right or fair.

I have no problem with Civil Unions, and if the state wishes to do such a thing, that's fine with me.

However, when it comes to freedom of religion, then that's the law of the land, and honestly, sucks to be them. I own my business. It's mine. If I don't want to cater to you, because your hair is purple, that's my right. Too bad. Go open your own business, and serve whoever you wish.

The idea that someone else, has the right to FORCE people to serve them... Think about that. Forcing people to serve you? Isn't that, in and of itself, a complete contradiction to the American value system?

Move along then.

Good answer. Everyone thinks they know it all at some point in their life. We often associate "know it all" with teenage years. But, for many of us, life is one long school where we learn every single day of our lives. I'm 67 years young and learn something new every single day. I hope I never reach a point to where I don't want to learn, and to become more aware of the many influences that determine the quality of our lives, and the uncontrollable directions those influences guide us in. We are not capable of knowing everything, and some of us realize that truism early in life. But, given all of that, there are certain things that are obvious, and we must use the obvious to learn and understand the rest. We must use our reasoning and understanding, applied with simple logic, to separate the wheat from the chaff. Most of life is not rocket science, nor is it so complicated that us humans can't see realism and truth. It's only when we turn from truths that we misread and misunderstand everything else.

If we break everything down to its smallest part, to the nth degree, and follow the progression forward, we can better understand cause and effect. This principle is especially helpful in understanding our political process, how it works, and how it affects each of us, and how it affects this nation. There is a definitive process that has taken place within the political arena, and it has steadily progressed to what we're seeing and experiencing today. Not only has it affected each of us, as to our socioeconomic status in life, but it has affected the future as well. When we ignore the big picture, and focus on the "now" part of the political brotherhood, it's easy to cast blame on those presently serving, or those that have served in recent history. But, if we look at the big picture, follow the progression forward, we see that the blame falls on many previous administrations, both Democrat and Republican.

We have not been fairly represented since the 50's, and it's progressed to almost zero representation today. Looking at the actual workings of government, it reveals corruption, favoritism, cronyism, self-service, and an entity so powerful, that it basically answers to no one except itself. Yet, for the most part, we turn a blind eye to reality, and continue to place trust in them, and place our future in their hands. Most people never question how we got to this point, nor understand that it happened over many decades, and through both Republican and Democratic administrations. Most throw blame no further back than the last administration and those running the show at that time. Thus the reason Mr. Bush's name is still mentioned in many political conversations between die hard Democrats and die hard Republicans. Neither side sees that each president in recent history, has followed the same pattern and anti-America behavior as the one before them.

We have not improved, advanced, nor changed our path, during the past 60 years. We are still in a decline, and steadily tumbling down into the abyss of socioeconomic ruin. Yet, our political leaders are still playing "politics as usual", and doing so with little or no regard for us, nor for future generations to follow. I'll spare you the long list of very important issues that have either been ignored, or not properly addressed over the past 60 years. Now, take sides if you must, but remember, there are no "good guys" in politics, nor are there any that comprise "The Washington Brotherhood". Political parties are nothing more than division, a divisive element that keeps us divided and weak. Remember, the worst enemy of "The Washington Brotherhood" is a united citizenry. They fear a united public, thus works very hard to keep us divided any way they can.

Look Sonny, anyone who comes on a political discussion board and tells everyone to quit discussing politics is asking for it.:hmpf:
Hey, I LOVE talking politics, really love it. I've been talking about it for many decades now, and will until the day that I die. I have NEVER ever asked anyone to stop talking about politics, never. Where you got that from is beyond me. I could discuss politics 24/7. I write about it, speak about it, think about it, and see it every single day. I have belonged to many political forums, and have enjoyed the discussions and debates. I have had political pieces published in newspapers, and some of my pieces have been passed around on the internet. So, I have no idea as to where you figure that I want folks to stop talking politics, but you are badly mistaken.

Being a lefty must be the most miserable thing in the world. They're in a perennial state of outrage over the stupidest, most inconsequential shit, mad at the world, they hate anyone that disagrees with them...

Good grief... I think I'd just off myself.

Being a lefty must be the most miserable thing in the world. They're in a perennial state of outrage over the stupidest, most inconsequential shit, mad at the world, they hate anyone that disagrees with them...

Good grief... I think I'd just off myself.
Go Saints. I hope they do good this year. I've been a Saints fan since the late 70's. I lived in Louisiana for ten years. I have two daughters that still live there.

Move along then.

Good answer. Everyone thinks they know it all at some point in their life. We often associate "know it all" with teenage years. But, for many of us, life is one long school where we learn every single day of our lives. I'm 67 years young and learn something new every single day. I hope I never reach a point to where I don't want to learn, and to become more aware of the many influences that determine the quality of our lives, and the uncontrollable directions those influences guide us in. We are not capable of knowing everything, and some of us realize that truism early in life. But, given all of that, there are certain things that are obvious, and we must use the obvious to learn and understand the rest. We must use our reasoning and understanding, applied with simple logic, to separate the wheat from the chaff. Most of life is not rocket science, nor is it so complicated that us humans can't see realism and truth. It's only when we turn from truths that we misread and misunderstand everything else.

If we break everything down to its smallest part, to the nth degree, and follow the progression forward, we can better understand cause and effect. This principle is especially helpful in understanding our political process, how it works, and how it affects each of us, and how it affects this nation. There is a definitive process that has taken place within the political arena, and it has steadily progressed to what we're seeing and experiencing today. Not only has it affected each of us, as to our socioeconomic status in life, but it has affected the future as well. When we ignore the big picture, and focus on the "now" part of the political brotherhood, it's easy to cast blame on those presently serving, or those that have served in recent history. But, if we look at the big picture, follow the progression forward, we see that the blame falls on many previous administrations, both Democrat and Republican.

We have not been fairly represented since the 50's, and it's progressed to almost zero representation today. Looking at the actual workings of government, it reveals corruption, favoritism, cronyism, self-service, and an entity so powerful, that it basically answers to no one except itself. Yet, for the most part, we turn a blind eye to reality, and continue to place trust in them, and place our future in their hands. Most people never question how we got to this point, nor understand that it happened over many decades, and through both Republican and Democratic administrations. Most throw blame no further back than the last administration and those running the show at that time. Thus the reason Mr. Bush's name is still mentioned in many political conversations between die hard Democrats and die hard Republicans. Neither side sees that each president in recent history, has followed the same pattern and anti-America behavior as the one before them.

We have not improved, advanced, nor changed our path, during the past 60 years. We are still in a decline, and steadily tumbling down into the abyss of socioeconomic ruin. Yet, our political leaders are still playing "politics as usual", and doing so with little or no regard for us, nor for future generations to follow. I'll spare you the long list of very important issues that have either been ignored, or not properly addressed over the past 60 years. Now, take sides if you must, but remember, there are no "good guys" in politics, nor are there any that comprise "The Washington Brotherhood". Political parties are nothing more than division, a divisive element that keeps us divided and weak. Remember, the worst enemy of "The Washington Brotherhood" is a united citizenry. They fear a united public, thus works very hard to keep us divided any way they can.
At your age dementia must be kicking in.

I've got a few years left till mine kicks in. I'd like to think that it won't happen, but it seems to be something genetic.... and if you did too much Peyote in 60s you're pretty much screwed. We're both Baby-boomers. I'm more on the tail end however.

When it comes to reaching a point where you know everything, we never reach that except in our minds. Knowing right from wrong came at age 2 for me. I learned that before I could read....which was the following year. I opened my mouth once when I shouldn't have and learned quickly.

Oh hell, I'm just sick to death of pizza and cake. I'm going to make some Pumpkin Soup.

oh and...Benghazi!

Seriously, maybe we're drinking too much coffee.

Some little independent restaurant causes a national stir (a pizza restaurant saying it's not going to serve gays for their weddings, can we possibly break this down to something even smaller?), and everyone has to start screaming at each other. Again.

On the flip side I've heard that no self respecting gay couple would want to have a catered pizza dinner at their wedding..so there's that.

Seriously, maybe we're drinking too much coffee.

Some little independent restaurant causes a national stir (a pizza restaurant saying it's not going to serve gays for their weddings, can we possibly break this down to something even smaller?), and everyone has to start screaming at each other. Again.

On the flip side I've heard that no self respecting gay couple would want to have a catered pizza dinner at their wedding..so there's that.

Oxymoron: Self respecting gay couple. More like self loathing

Forum List

Back