This belongs in the religion and ethics section by Judicial Review

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Oh my fucking God... I just had bible study with Mr. Rogers and his wife. I'm talking to biggest fucking conservatives that are still stuck in the 1950's. Listen to this he's a psychiatrist and she's a nutritionist. The food was very weird, but perfectly platted 1 course at a time, and of course no pop, ONLY FUCKING JUICE. Dammit. Then came time for the desert and she looked like she was going to have an orgasm just telling us about the desert, and I was thinking Mr Rogers just wasn't doing it for her anymore and this woman really is missing a sex life. All over 1 scoop of ice cream (Vanilla ice cream) with a touch of chocolate Syrup. I said, you ahve got to be fucking kidding me. Lol... No fucking tv either..

What's funny is it was my friends parents. I had dairy earlier and just said fuck these people and I crop dusted their nice kitchen with my ass, before I left. I told my friend we need a drink after that and he and I were like no shit. We drove straight to the bar and we just got drunk. I just got home. I told my friend I crop dusted his parents home and he laughed his ass off and said I thought that was my mother. Then Ijust fucking lost it driving 25 mph on the freeway. Oh man, good things cops were busy on campus and not on free ways, I would have gotten a ticket for going to slow.

We were only there 1 fucking hour. Felt like I was in hell for eternity.

Oh my fucking God... I just had bible study with Mr. Rogers and his wife. I'm talking to biggest fucking conservatives that are still stuck in the 1950's. Listen to this he's a psychiatrist and she's a nutritionist. The food was very weird, but perfectly platted 1 course at a time, and of course no pop, ONLY FUCKING JUICE. Dammit. Then came time for the desert and she looked like she was going to have an orgasm just telling us about the desert, and I was thinking Mr Rogers just wasn't doing it for her anymore and this woman really is missing a sex life. All over 1 scoop of ice cream (Vanilla ice cream) with a touch of chocolate Syrup. I said, you ahve got to be fucking kidding me. Lol... No fucking tv either..

What's funny is it was my friends parents. I had dairy earlier and just said fuck these people and I crop dusted their nice kitchen with my ass, before I left. I told my friend we need a drink after that and he and I were like no shit. We drove straight to the bar and we just got drunk. I just got home. I told my friend I crop dusted his parents home and he laughed his ass off and said I thought that was my mother. Then Ijust fucking lost it driving 25 mph on the freeway. Oh man, good things cops were busy on campus and not on free ways, I would have gotten a ticket for going to slow.

I think the reason you felt you were in hell for eternity is because hell is probably an eternity of bible study.

Only thing missing from this latest verbal diarrhea is Judicial review telling us he screwed the wife because, of course, older women just can't wait to get him alone.

:rolleyes:

I think the reason you felt you were in hell for eternity is because hell is probably an eternity of bible study.
Or is it the other way around? ;)

Forum List

Back