Third SpaceX rocket explodes. Many will be killed in space. We must focus on Earth and the people here. Space exploration is a death sentence.!

I guess Satan is the original fall guy.
Just another odd concept about this particular god. He is vain... An excuse maker... He is jealous...petty... What an awful thing he is. 3rd graders have better morality than Yahweh the Sensitive Little B****
This is the Science and Technology thread, it has nothing to do with Trump. You shouldn't even bring him up.

Your religion may convince you we are special and protected but the fossil record shows us extinction is the rule, not the exception. Climate change, volcanos, microbes, and comets and all conspire to make us extinct if we stay on this one rock. If we spread out we have a much better chance of survival.

How does Christianity show that we are special and protected? God killed practically everyone off the face of the Earth with the global flood since evil had spread so much that innocent people were in danger, i.e. catastrophism.

I doubt living on Earth and its environment "conspire to make us extinct." Nowhere in our solar system is it better than planet Earth., i.e the Anthropic Principle. We had a global catastrophe in Noah's Flood and the Earth shows that, but we have come back.
Didn't your God promise to never send another flood? I guess we're better than the people of Noah's day. Didn't your God give man dominion over the plants and animals? Sounds special to me.

I wouldn't say we are better than the people of Noah's day from the end of world prophecies.

You are right. We won't have a global flood again, but we're scheduled for the end of world. Which is not an extinction event. It's just the end of "this" world.

Sometimes, I wonder what you learn about Christianity here. Yes, God gave Adam dominion of the world, but he lost it to Satan who is now "god of the world and prince of the power of the air."

You can say that from God's pov, but the key is humans lost the dominion over the Earth. That's why original sin is such a big deal. God had to give us Jesus, his only son to save our souls from eternal death. In its place, He gave us resurrection through Jesus.

So where's the science. It seems to contradict the science that once people die, then that's all folks. There is no science to explain. It's something that can only be explained as a historical event and by the supernatural. Otherwise, factual evidence should be able to disprove the resurrection, but it can't.

Two things show the resurrection was more than a historical event and that is it was prophecized and we find the evidence shows that it was a historical event, i.e. actually happened. I would think it would be the most studied event in the history of humankind as Christianity would fall apart and be debunked if it didn't happen.

Last edited:
I've never heard of the fossil record shows us extinction is the rule. How does that work?

Really? Fossils are the only record of the life that existed millions of years ago. Fossils are the only reason we know about life in the distant past.

This is why many people do not believe in evolution. First, the claim is made that fossils happened millions of years ago. Next, it's used as evidence for millions of years. Thus, it's circular reasoning.

The millions of years fossils has been debunked as soft tissue still remains in a lot of them. Also, C-14 remains. That's factual evidence, not circular reasoning.

I've never heard of the fossil record shows us extinction is the rule. How does that work? Doesn't the fossil record show that we've changed and "evolved?"
Something like 90% of the fossils you'll find no longer exist.

Due to the global flood. You brought up the flood in this thread.

Thus, you just contradicted yourself.

Face it, it can't be both. One is a lie.

Last edited:
Just another odd concept about this particular god. He is vain... An excuse maker... He is jealous...petty... What an awful thing he is. 3rd graders have better morality than Yahweh the Sensitive Little B****

smh. Four of the 10 commandments are in reference to God and you're violating at least two of them. You have added to your sins and punishment in the afterlife. Add that to the billions of years of watching to see if abiogenesis and evolution happens. I think the worst part is your regret. For example, I told you but you didn't listen.

I've never heard of the fossil record shows us extinction is the rule. How does that work?

Really? Fossils are the only record of the life that existed millions of years ago. Fossils are the only reason we know about life in the distant past.

This is why many people do not believe in evolution. First, the claim is made that fossils happened millions of years ago. Next, it's used as evidence for millions of years. Thus, it's circular reasoning.

The millions of years fossils has been debunked as soft tissue still remains in a lot of them. Also, C-14 remains. That's factual evidence, not circular reasoning.

Bold claims but easily debunked. One has to ignore the science of Geology to accept them. If Dinosaurs live merely thousands of years ago and they have found soft tissue, why is there no trace of Dino DNA in that tissue?

I've never heard of the fossil record shows us extinction is the rule. How does that work? Doesn't the fossil record show that we've changed and "evolved?"

You realize that the whole reason for the arc was that the animals (plants too?) would not become extinct.

If the explosion was his Starship that vehicle is under experimentation and if he makes that a success it will make what NASA has in Orion and the SLS look like technology from many decades ago. That craft can carry many people. Whether it works or not we will see. The flying is doing fine so far. The landing needs to be worked on. He started with one engine on testing. It is now three engines and it will end up with at least several or more. Putting people into space cheaper is something we should want. It will satisfy a bit people who do not want to go into space. Russia and China have signed an agreement to settle the moon. So we will most likely do something also at some point.

Bold claims but easily debunked. One has to ignore the science of Geology to accept them. If Dinosaurs live merely thousands of years ago and they have found soft tissue, why is there no trace of Dino DNA in that tissue?

You and "atheist" geologists are wrong. This paper is from Mary Schweitzer herself -- Evidence of proteins, chromosomes and chemical markers of DNA in exceptionally preserved dinosaur cartilage.

You realize that the whole reason for the arc was that the animals (plants too?) would not become extinct.

It was a command from God for Noah to build the Ark. The reason for it isn't stated, but one seems to be to avoid extinction. He specifically was bringing seven pairs of "clean" animals, i.e. animals for sacrifice. I think the rest were the others, i.e. all the plants and animals from before were saved. Dinosaurs had to be included in those saved. Thus, I think something else (natural) killed the dinosaurs. A few may still be around (?).

Four of the 10 commandments are in reference to God and you're violating at least two of them.
So what? The 10 commandments are idiotic and represent one of our first and worst attempts at morality. 3rd graders can do better.

It's objective morality. Do you have any morals? This is why we will face the end of the world once again. This time, the Earth, whole universe, and every thing in it will be destroyed. 2060 was Newton's swag.

It was a command from God for Noah to build the Ark. The reason for it isn't stated, but one seems to be to avoid extinction. He specifically was bringing seven pairs of "clean" animals, i.e. animals for sacrifice. I think the rest were the others, i.e. all the plants and animals from before were saved. Dinosaurs had to be included in those saved. Thus, I think something else (natural) killed the dinosaurs. A few may still be around (?).
So it is you contradicting yourself now. If Noah's flood was not responsible for the fact that 90% of fossils no longer exist you were wrong to say it was due to the global flood. Face it, it can't be both. One is a lie.

So it is you contradicting yourself now. If Noah's flood was not responsible for the fact that 90% of fossils no longer exist you were wrong to say it was due to the global flood. Face it, it can't be both. One is a lie.

No, it's even more evidence for God. The logistics back him up. Fossils just represent the location of the poor animal that died. It has nothing to do with time. Evolutionary time tried to contradict God and failed miserably. Even history shows location and it has nothing to do with time.

In fact, I just contradicted evolution and you using history and it went over your head:aug08_031:.

This is very embarrassing for the atheist scientists :laugh::laugh::laugh:. God had Adam name the animals, but with no such thing as abiogenesis and no Martians, the NASA atheist scientists are naming the rocks.

Mars is so desolate, they had to post a photo of the Spider Butte and the Canyon de Chelly National Monument, which shows off one of God's examples of wondrous beauty.

960x0.jpg

It's objective morality
False. This is what every religious goober tells himself about their preferred iron age myths. You are no different. And your morality comes from the time and place you were born. In your case, it mostly comes from secular ideas that reformed our society in spite of your iron age mythology. You're welcome.

It's objective morality
False. This is what every religious goober tells himself about their preferred iron age myths. You are no different. And your morality comes from the time and place you were born. In your case, it mostly comes from secular ideas that reformed our society in spite of your iron age mythology. You're welcome.

You are getting more and more deranged as a religious atheist. You didn't answer my question, so I'll assume you have no morals and will lie to win an argument and to delude yourself. Those who seek the truth know and then see that science backs up their truth. The OP avoided the question, too, and is gone to suffer in his own misery.

Instead, I find that the religious atheists are wrong, wrong, wrong. They claim to have evolution as facts and lie, lie, lie. The Bible states that they will witness their spiritually perfect selves being burned. That would entail regret forever. Where do they go from there? There is only one place and that is further down and giving in to further temptation.

How can the 10 commandments be false if it came from the man himself and it gives everyone moral guidance (unless you're an atheist)? Moses had too many things happen to him as further evidence.

Fossils just represent the location of the poor animal that died. It has nothing to do with time.
Fossils represent location, environment, time, anatomy, diet, and relations to other living things, to name but a few things.

Atheists are usually wrong and you are wrong. It just shows where the animal died. The rest are the lies you been brainwashed with. You have no evidence. Just today, I have soft tissue with RNA and DNA found in dinosaur fossils. Also, C-14 remaining.

It seems the atheists think living elsewhere is better than living on Earth.

Forum List

Back