Third SpaceX rocket explodes. Many will be killed in space. We must focus on Earth and the people here. Space exploration is a death sentence.!

I've never heard of the fossil record shows us extinction is the rule. How does that work?

Really? Fossils are the only record of the life that existed millions of years ago. Fossils are the only reason we know about life in the distant past.

A third spacex rocket has exploded on the launch pad. We must focus on the people here on Earth. Space has nothing but death waiting for humans who venture into its void.Your thoughts
Or we could stick our heads up our ass and set in our own waste.

I wouldn't say it's absolutely nothing but death waiting for humans, but we've found practically all the other planets and moons in our solar system cannot support life.
False. That only applies to Earth life. Yet another lie on the spot from the YECers polluting the science section.

Earth isn't going away from too much CO2. It's supposed to be around until the end of days, so that is the extinction event the believers are waiting for, including yours truly. Maybe we'll get to see the atheist zombies go extinct in a ball of fire. Goodness gracious. Great balls of fire.

I wouldn't spend good money to go the moon as there isn't any magnetic field. It's the same with Mars. One will die if they end up spending too long up there from the harsh solar winds or radiation.

Space exploration is a big waste of taxpayer money. We as humans were not made to live in space. To much Gama radiation, and deep space radiation.!!

I've never heard of the fossil record shows us extinction is the rule. How does that work?
Have you seen a dinosaur around lately?

No. The atheist theory of birds are dinosaurs is not true.
Descendants of dinosaurs, not the dinosaurs themselves. Dinosaurs are extinct.

There why you haven't seen them around lately.

Birds are dinosaurs according to Britannica -- dinosaur | Definition, Types, Pictures, Videos, & Facts, so if you believe evolution then they are still around.

As for the huge beasts who were 6 stories tall, these later behemoths may have died due to a variety of factors. The latest may have been volcanoes and the Ice Age. It seems the large asteroid hypothesis is still popular, but is being questioned because the facts do not fit the theory. Remember when they said it was a combination of global warming and the asteroid? The prehistoric ones perished in the global flood.

Space exploration is a big waste of taxpayer money.
Compared to what? Blowing each other up endlessly for kicks & giggles?
We as humans were not made to live in space. To much Gama radiation, and deep space radiation.!!
Not to mention the lack of breathable air, meat, vegetables, potable water, and proper hair care products, plus hellish G forces, our aversions to "the smell" etc. But we as robots.. ahh.. that's a bit different.. Gotta admit our space programs have inspired a shit ton of very useful technology, helpful for sustaining us right here on this beautiful rock.

Birds are dinosaurs according to Britannica -- dinosaur | Definition, Types, Pictures, Videos, & Facts, so if you believe evolution then they are still around.

As for the huge beasts who were 6 stories tall, these later behemoths may have died due to a variety of factors. The latest may have been volcanoes and the Ice Age. It seems the large asteroid hypothesis is still popular, but is being questioned because the facts do not fit the theory. Remember when they said it was a combination of global warming and the asteroid? The prehistoric ones perished in the global flood.
simmer-down-little-fella.jpg

Earth isn't going away from too much CO2. It's supposed to be around until the end of days, so that is the extinction event the believers are waiting for, including yours truly.
More magical, authoritative declarations from the USMB shaman.

A third spacex rocket has exploded on the launch pad. We must focus on the people here on Earth. Space has nothing but death waiting for humans who venture into its void.Your thoughts
Countries spend billions of tax payers money in getting into space, but they can't afford to educate, house and feed their population.

Countries spend billions of tax payers money in getting into space, but they can't afford to educate, house and feed their population.

What? Come on now, we can afford it,

We just choose not to.

Space exploration is a big waste of taxpayer money. We as humans were not made to live in space. To much Gama radiation, and deep space radiation.!!
Why don't you save us the hassle of arguing this again by bumping one of the other dozen threads you made on this exact same topic over the last several years?
Yes, we know you hate space exploration. Ad nauseam.
But you will never stop it.

I've never heard of the fossil record shows us extinction is the rule. How does that work? Doesn't the fossil record show that we've changed and "evolved?"
Something like 90% of the fossils you'll find no longer exist.

Last edited:
Your religion may convince you we are special and protected but the fossil record shows us extinction is the rule, not the exception. Climate change, volcanos, microbes, and comets and all conspire to make us extinct if we stay on this one rock. If we spread out we have a much better chance of survival.

How does Christianity show that we are special and protected? God killed practically everyone off the face of the Earth with the global flood since evil had spread so much that innocent people were in danger, i.e. catastrophism.

I doubt living on Earth and its environment "conspire to make us extinct." Nowhere in our solar system is it better than planet Earth., i.e the Anthropic Principle. We had a global catastrophe in Noah's Flood and the Earth shows that, but we have come back.
Didn't your God promise to never send another flood? I guess we're better than the people of Noah's day. Didn't your God give man dominion over the plants and animals? Sounds special to me.

Earth has nothing but extinction waiting for humans who do not venture into its void

Elon Musk believes that, too, but no evidence for it.

Note: Musk has space flights and rockets to sell.
Your religion may convince you we are special and protected but the fossil record shows us extinction is the rule, not the exception. Climate change, volcanos, microbes, and comets and all conspire to make us extinct if we stay on this one rock. If we spread out we have a much better chance of survival.
The final extinction will occur when our sun runs out of fuel and becomes a red giant engulfing the inner planets roughly five billion years from now.
We still have lots of time, but the Earth has a finite amount of time. No sense that we should dissapear with it.
The Void is our purpose and destiny. The only other choice is decay and extinction.

Earth has nothing but extinction waiting for humans who do not venture into its void

Elon Musk believes that, too, but no evidence for it.

Note: Musk has space flights and rockets to sell.
The final extinction will occur when our sun runs out of fuel and becomes a red giant engulfing the inner planets roughly five billion years from now.
We still have lots of time, but the Earth has a finite amount of time. No sense that we should dissapear with it.
The Void is our purpose and destiny. The only other choice is decay and extinction.
Seems unlikely we'll make it 500 years let alone 5 billion. Certainly not as human beings but maybe something different...

How does Christianity show that we are special and protected? God killed practically everyone off the face of the Earth with the global flood since evil had spread so much that innocent people were in danger, i.e. catastrophism.

I doubt living on Earth and its environment "conspire to make us extinct." Nowhere in our solar system is it better than planet Earth., i.e the Anthropic Principle. We had a global catastrophe in Noah's Flood and the Earth shows that, but we have come back.
Didn't your God promise to never send another flood? I guess we're better than the people of Noah's day. Didn't your God give man dominion over the plants and animals? Sounds special to me.

I wouldn't say we are better than the people of Noah's day from the end of world prophecies.

You are right. We won't have a global flood again, but we're scheduled for the end of world. Which is not an extinction event. It's just the end of "this" world.

Sometimes, I wonder what you learn about Christianity here. Yes, God gave Adam dominion of the world, but he lost it to Satan who is now "god of the world and prince of the power of the air."

View attachment 466275

wrong.gif

I wouldn't say we are better than the people of Noah's day from the end of world prophecies.

You are right. We won't have a global flood again, but we're scheduled for the end of world. Which is not an extinction event. It's just the end of "this" world.

Sometimes, I wonder what you learn about Christianity here. Yes, God gave Adam dominion of the world, but he lost it to Satan who is now "god of the world and prince of the power of the air."
I guess Satan is the original fall guy.

Forum List

Back